Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen info about what they could have been wearing when they went missing. That's definitely odd to me. And I've always questioned this "selfie". Everyone assumed it was the restaurant picture that was released to the public, but that really bothered me because that picture is definitely not a selfie. Everyone these days knows what a selfie is and I don't believe her sister would call that picture a selfie. Why is everyone focusing on this restaurant picture, that probably isn't even relevant, instead of looking more into this old selfie that may or may not have even been sent by Audrey?
Agreed!! Again, I don't know if the sister remembers what she was wearing or not and I'm not judging if she doesn't. But it took investigators to determine it wasn't taken that night? I would think she saw the picture and said something like wait what? that's not what she was wearing... that's weird. Ya know? Unless is was just faces. They also don't mention if the sister responded to the pic. Id like to know if she did and never heard a response and if so how long after she recieved the pic did she respond. She could have also just not paid attention and sent a no response needed type text. I would also think if she noticed wearing something else she would have asked about the pic? I don't think I've ever sent or received an old pic without a caption... or any picture without caption actually.

Sorry if I'm rambling my thoughts, hopefully I'm making a little more sense than this case lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I am wondering if the picture of the two of them at the bar was released just to get their faces out there and everyone assumed that was the selfie being referred to. Very early on, one MSM article stated that was the actual picture. Shortly after, that statement was corrected to say it was NOT the actual picture. I believe an actual selfie was sent to the sister that has not been released publicly because this is an active case and could be potential evidence. They might even have more of the information that we are trying to figure out, such as the sister's reply, etc. I assume they would be able to figure out where the picture was sent from, or at least which cell tower sent it, once they get her phone records. I believe LE has quite a bit more information than they are divulging. If they know the last time the two cell phones were on, they must have other details as well.

I am wondering if the picture of the two of them at the bar was released just to get their faces out there and everyone assumed that was the selfie being referred to. Very early on, one MSM article stated that was the actual picture. Shortly after, that statement was corrected to say it was NOT the actual picture. I believe an actual selfie was sent to the sister that has not been released publicly because this is an active case and could be potential evidence. They might even have more of the information that we are trying to figure out, such as the sister's reply, etc. I assume they would be able to figure out where the picture was sent from, or at least which cell tower sent it, once they get her phone records. I believe LE has quite a bit more information than they are divulging. If they know the last time the two cell phones were on, they must have other details as well.
I absolutely agree with you.

Just curious... how many of you think, given the fact that AM's cellular activity doesn't show her leaving the Eastern Coachella Valley, that she (along with JD) are somewhere in the Imperial area? I think every "clue" thus far has been a decoy. I just have a feeling. The second that I read about her cellular activity I had a feeling she just didn't send that selfie. Not sure how it's possible, but I just get a bad feeling.

Just curious... how many of you think, given the fact that AM's cellular activity doesn't show her leaving the Eastern Coachella Valley, that she (along with JD) are somewhere in the Imperial area? I think every "clue" thus far has been a decoy. I just have a feeling. The second that I read about her cellular activity I had a feeling she just didn't send that selfie. Not sure how it's possible, but I just get a bad feeling.

for me I don't trust the cellular activity. The dogs traced their scent at the place of the car. I trust the dogs more. Maybe the cell phones got ditched before them or the car?

How does a missing person with a private IG account gain 3 new followers and follow 2 new people? Is that normal for IG?

How does a missing person with a private IG account gain 3 new followers and follow 2 new people? Is that normal for IG?
I've seen similar things happen in other cases and be proven out as a normal thing that can happen without any action from the IG user. iirc the followers can change in either direction if people she previously followed deactivate or reactivate their IG. And following can change in either direction if someone finally accepts a request made a long time ago, or a someome she was following deactivates their IG. JMO.

And an alias Jon darling?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but his father's name is James Darling. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned Jon Darling was the name she had always known him by growing up and she was unaware of when/why he started going by Jonathan Reynoso.

Agreed, and here are a couple of MSM quotes (All BBM):

"We've learned from some of Reynoso's closest friends that he also goes by the name 'Jon Darling,' and is a Cathedral City High School graduate."
http://www.kesq.com/news/mother-of-missing-man-handing-out-flyers-to-spread-the-word/506003892

"Twelve days after their disappearance, investigators have no updates about where Audrey Moran, 26, and Jonathan Reynoso, 28 — who also went by Jon Darling — might be."
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...g-audrey-moran-jon-reynoso-darling/338016001/

I thought the same thing her profile says single, was this a new relationship? in this day of age relationship status on social media is everything, right?

I live about 3 hrs away from Coachella and we rarely get any news from that area. Today this has been circulating heavily in the news and my news feed.

Pretty interesting, as I never knew how serious of a gang problem they had in Coachella. Pretty interesting.
https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...gang-member-who-shot-deputy-in-coachella/amp/

Gang activity in that area is TERRIFYING. I used to teach in Palm Springs. A few students were full on gang members. I knew a few who died or nearly died from gang activity. :-( The gangs tend to harm each other rather than random, innocent people, but I'm not naive enough to think they don't. DHS (Desert Hot Springs) is known for heavy gang and meth activity. To me this case does not sound like gang activity, but anything is possible. For some reason I keep thinking drug activity NOT related to gangs. I want so badly to be proven wrong.

I know the dogs supposedly tracked a scent briefly from the car, but I'm having a difficult time believing they made it to Beaumont. I've always been inclined to think they are closer to the Coachella area.

If they made it to Beaumont and were transferred to another vehicle, where in the heck were they headed? I can't come up with a good hypothesis and that's part of why I think they are much farther east. The cell activity being reported also causes me to think Beaumont is the wrong direction.

Have we had any info in relation to drug or gang activity? I'm convinced there has to be some sort of clue/connection we are missing. I don't believe that they disappeared of their own accord and am sadly convinced that chances are good they are no longer with us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have we had any info in relation to drug or gang activity? I'm convinced there has to be some sort of clue/connection we are missing. I don't believe that they disappeared of their own accord and am sadly convinced that chances are good they are no longer with us...

I haven't heard any drug or gang relations for either of them. By all appearances, they both seemed to be on the up and up. What has been nagging at me is that much of the info we have is 2nd or 3rd hand. We know how that kind of info can be wrong or diluted. All info for that night comes from the sister by way of AM and then JR. What is the real truth? Was he actually coming from Brawley and with friends? Was it work related? Was AM actually going to JR's home? Did he live alone? He didn't have a job so how was he able to afford to live on his own? Why haven't we heard from any of JR's friends? What was AM's doings on that day before she went to her sisters?

I haven't heard any drug or gang relations for either of them. By all appearances, they both seemed to be on the up and up. What has been nagging at me is that much of the info we have is 2nd or 3rd hand. We know how that kind of info can be wrong or diluted. All info for that night comes from the sister by way of AM and then JR. What is the real truth? Was he actually coming from Brawley and with friends? Was it work related? Was AM actually going to JR's home? Did he live alone? He didn't have a job so how was he able to afford to live on his own? Why haven't we heard from any of JR's friends? What was AM's doings on that day before she went to her sisters?

Yup too many unknowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rules - Social Media

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

:tyou:

Okay...

I am absolutely stymied by this puzzling disappearance of two darling people...

Since I really Have No Clue as to what happened...

I have to go back to the basics...

Most cases follow the money... Unfortunately...
With money comes power, etc....

How might money fit into this case?

I have not found any firm answers on how these two people support themselves monetarily...

What are their professions/careers?

I think I remember reading that JD has been educated and employed as a surgeon's assistant...

Yet... I believe he is between jobs at the moment...

I do not recollect any information regarding AM's source of income...

Can any one enlighten me?

Thank you in advance...:tyou:

I think the pic circulating is from her bday. Same picture, dress,restaurant in photo with a candle lit Sundae...he must of been there so im assuming some of her friends n fam know him.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I feel it says he was with the roommate on the trip..

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member