Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One specific detail of the driver's story that strikes me as odd is that the driver allegedly went to the bathroom at Borrego Park before he tried to find Blaze. This is a suburban park; shouldn't the bathrooms be closed at night once the park closed? Or are these port-a-potties or something?

Did Blaze not have his license and/or access to a car? Why would a friend drive him to a park to meet another friend, but have no idea why or what they were doing if he wasn't involved? Why wouldn't Blaze just drive himself to the park to meet the third person if the driver was truly completely in the dark about what was going on? Makes no sense.

5 minutes away, why not walk.

It's a common misconception that his phone was left at home; nothing personal.

ETC - i saw that afterwards and removed my post...maybe you can do the same where you quoted me. TIA

Ca living is something that gets into your blood and never leaves.

Eh, I'm a SoCal native (Orange County like Blaze) and can't wait to move out of this state. The sooner the better. The weather is nice, but that's about it at this point IMO.

Having said that, I can certainly see how he could have missed CA and been homesick, especially being all the way out at Penn State. How long has he been in college there?

Annee Della Donna, an attorney and friend of the Bernstein family made similar remarks to CBS Los Angeles.

“He was on the Internet that night buying things,” Della Donna said. “It all points to a kid who was not depressed, who was happy and wanted to go back to school.”

Della Donna also added that some witnesses say they saw someone matching Bernstein’s height and weight walking along the southbound lanes of the 241 toll road in the disabled car lane at about 5:40 a.m. on Jan. 3.

http://www.thedp.com/article/2018/0...-blaze-bernstein-philadelphia-blaze-bernstein

Could Blaze have "escaped" back to the University of Pennsylvania?
Did he miss someone there and got back on the down low?
I'm sure this has been checked out, but you never know.

Annee Della Donna, an attorney and friend of the Bernstein family made similar remarks to CBS Los Angeles.

“He was on the Internet that night buying things,” Della Donna said. “It all points to a kid who was not depressed, who was happy and wanted to go back to school.”

Della Donna also added that some witnesses say they saw someone matching Bernstein’s height and weight walking along the southbound lanes of the 241 toll road in the disabled car lane at about 5:40 a.m. on Jan. 3.

http://www.thedp.com/article/2018/0...-blaze-bernstein-philadelphia-blaze-bernstein
If he was bipolar, buying things on the internet (depending on the buying pattern) could indicate a manic episode...

Could Blaze have "escaped" back to the University of Pennsylvania?
Did he miss someone there and got back on the down low?
I'm sure this has been checked out, but you never know.
Unless he was driven or walked, it's highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321