GUILTY CA - Debbie Hawk, 46, Hanford, 13 June 2006

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope that when the next two months are up he doesn't decide that he wants to fire this attorney too just to drag this on longer. I doubt tht the judge would go for that anyway.

I wonder if Debbie will ever be found? It's been a long time now and still no sign of her. If they can't get him for murder Debbie's daughters will have to live with him until they turn 18 yrs. I wonder how they feel about that?

I just want this arrogant creep arrested and sent to prison. I hope LE has enough evidence without a body.

Unfortunately, Dave doesn't strike me as the type to be haunted by what he's done. He seems a very angry man who is constantly blaming everyone but himself for his problems & his rotten attitude.

:blowkiss: Thanks Chico.

What a :chicken: Dave is throwing a temper tantrum like that. Guess the pressure is getting to him and the idiot is showing his true colors once again.

More from the article -
The attack occurred despite the presence of district attorney's investigators, sheriff's deputies and members of the press who attended his pretrial this morning.

Assistant District Attorney Larry Crouch, who is prosecuting Hawk, said he will press charges against Hawk in the courthouse assault.

"We can't ignore it, especially since it was witnessed by our staff," Crouch said, as he took the names of the civilian witnesses. "There's no question about that."

"We were surprised," said Sandra Lackey, a Stanislaus County resident and a long-time friend of Debbie Hawk.

"Why would you do that in front of all these witnesses? Yet, it's obvious that he has anger management issues."

Authorities are still intent upon solving the mystery of Debbie Hawk's death, and the investigation is still ongoing.

I'm not surprised at all. I'm very happy that he did what he did in front of all of those people. What an idiot.

I'm glad that he did it too. Add another charge! His behavior just goes to show how hot headed he is and how little it takes for him to attack someone.
That is probably just what happened to Debbie. Dave probably got ticked off about something and went after her. He is such a loser and I can't wait until his trial. He took $300,000 out of the kids trust fund!!! I remember him saying in court when Debbie was still alive that he used it for the kids doctor and dentist bills....sure you did Dave. I hope that they have him by the tail and he goes to the big house for a long time. At least the girls will have to live with someone other then him. Child *advertiser censored* on his computer and he still has his girls????? I don't understand that at all.

I just wonder what he did with Debbie. Have they ever had Tim Miller and Company come and look for Debbie?

Sentinel photographer Gary Feinstein plans to press charges against Dave Hawk after being shoved in the face outside a Kings County courtroom while attempting to take the defendant's picture Monday.

After a morning pretrial to address numerous felony charges, Hawk yelled "Get away from me" and shoved the camera into the photographer's face in front of several witnesses, members of the media and district attorney's investigators said.

"I'm just doing my job," Feinstein responded in his defense.

Mark Coleman, Hawk's attorney, then ushered his client quickly toward the parking lot.

http://www.hanfordsentinel.com/articles/2007/10/02/news/doc470282ffe5e4f647891025.txt

From Chico's link:

At the pretrial, a preliminary hearing date of Dec. 13 was set, with both sides to return to court for further proceedings on Nov. 2.

ABC30.com: Dave Hawk Involved In Scuffle Outside Courthouse

... Hawk's attorney says it was the other way around, the photographer hit Dave first...

Dave Hawk's attorney, Mark Coleman says the photographer came too close to Hawk and then hit him in the face with his camera...

(About the scuffle), Eliza Carlson, Debbie Hawk's friend, says "What happened today is classic Dave, he has anger management issues and we all know that and that's why we're afraid of what happened to Debbie..."

Dave Hawk's attorney says Hawk may also press charges against the photographer, since he claims the photographer hit him first.

From Chico's link:

At the pretrial, a preliminary hearing date of Dec. 13 was set, with both sides to return to court for further proceedings on Nov. 2.

What happened on Nov. 2?

Here's another case that is not getting national attention.

Hawk will face trial for tax evasion, embezzlement
Child *advertiser censored* charge is dropped as DA, defense skip a preliminary hearing.

Dave Hawk, the Lemoore man suspected in the 2006 disappearance of his ex-wife Debbie Hawk, will face trial later this year on charges of tax evasion, embezzlement and perjury over trust funds set up for their three children.

Hawk was arrested in June 2007 on suspicion of stealing more than $300,000 from the children's trust funds -- an issue of contention in a long legal battle between Hawk and his ex-wife at the time, Debbie Hawk, who disappeared in June 2006.

Coleman said he expects a trial to begin in either April or May. If convicted, Hawk could face a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

Hawk waives court date

In a brief hearing Friday in Kings County Superior Court, Hawk, 49, waived his right to a preliminary hearing on an array of 10 felony criminal counts.

(Deputy District Attorney) Larry Crouch said prosecutors agreed to abandon the single charge of child *advertiser censored* -- over material reportedly depicting sex acts involving a child younger than 14 and found on computers seized from Hawk by investigators -- because "the evidence was weak ... that he had knowledge it was there."

(Hawk's attorney) Mark Coleman said there was "never any basis" for the child *advertiser censored* case against Hawk.

--I guess some mystery person must have used Hawk's pc to download kiddie *advertiser censored*, lol. What a creep, hope they get him some day.

So now his trial isn't until April or May? How I despise this man. Wonder what he will come up with in April or May? Just how long can this go on?

If memory serves me he also took a shot at Debbie's attorney and that is why she had to wait a week or so to get into court. She disappeared a day or two before she was going back. I just wish LE could prove that he murdered Debbie and took a shot at the attorney. Where in the world did he take her body? He had the kids so it doesn't seem like he could have been gone for hours and hours. Doesn't his dad own some kind of orchards or something? I wonder if she isn't right there on the property? I wonder if LE ever took cadaver dogs to that property and searched it?

I've never forgotten about Debbie and I really want to see justice for her and to have her found for the sake of her children and family.

Well we are a week past the 20th so what is going on? Did the darn thing get posponed again?

Dave Hawk's arraignment was cut short on Wednesday morning when his attorney couldn't make it to the Kings County Superior Court, postponing proceedings until March 5.

Attorney Greg Fox appeared for Hawk's attorney, Mark Coleman, who was reportedly ill at the time. Judge Peter Schultz granted the motion with the consent of the Kings County District Attorney's office.

http://www.hanfordsentinel.com/articles/2008/02/21/news/doc47bdd11fab5ce705918773.txt

Dave Hawk's arraignment was cut short on Wednesday morning when his attorney couldn't make it to the Kings County Superior Court, postponing proceedings until March 5.

Attorney Greg Fox appeared for Hawk's attorney, Mark Coleman, who was reportedly ill at the time. Judge Peter Schultz granted the motion with the consent of the Kings County District Attorney's office.

http://www.hanfordsentinel.com/articles/2008/02/21/news/doc47bdd11fab5ce705918773.txt

Oh for pity sakes. I wonder what the excuse will be the next time. Well, March 5 isn't that far away and like it or not this creep will have to go to court on way or the other. If he wasn't so guilty he would have run into court ages ago and got everything over with. He probably knows that he is going to get it so it is delay, delay, delay.

I just wish we knew what kind of evidence they have about Debbie's death. Wasn't there anything left at the house besides her blood? Doesn't seem like this creep would be smart enough to cover all of his tracks. I just can't stand to even look at him. Did they take dogs over the property of him and his dad?
Did they have dogs sniff his vehicles at the time? He just can't get away with murder :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back