CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a report. It is his LEFT ring finger.
His left hand stayed tucked away during court.

"Tasked with damage control, DeAngelo was shoring up a hole when he sliced part of his ring finger off.
The battle scar became one of DeAngelo’s distinguishing features when he came home from the war, first working as a police officer."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/04/27/east-area-rapist-missing-finger-part/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This photo shows his left hand around the bat. Can you zoom in to see if a fingertip is missing?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/us/golden-state-killer-joseph-deangelo.html
cache.php

I zoomed in on his right hand and increased the sharpness and you can see that his finger is there it's just hidden by a shadow.

attachment.php

Mark Geragos must be salivating to take on this one.
i can imagine, I wonder if at his age he still has the umphs to give it a go.. these types of trials are a young persons sport.

I dunno....20/20 hindsight I suppose, but Exeter was a small town in the 70s and couldn't have had a large police force. It seems so shortsighted to limit his investigation to 1971 recruits only, since he was only estimating JJD's age. How many applicants/recruits could there have been each year?
it still is... my mom lives about 30 minutes away up in the hills

Wait...you know a group of rapists?!

I’m sorry, I can’t believe someone would unwittingly ride along for a rape, then stay quiet for 40 years, knowing this guy raped and killed all these people. I don’t care how “thick” they are, someone would have talked to someone.

And these rapists you know...obviously someone talked there. Otherwise, how would you know they’re rapists? (And I really hope you’ve told LE about these rapists.)

MOO

I have told LE. Little can be done until they slip up. They are NOT friends of mine. They bragged about dosing/raping underage girls at clubs/concerts.
They are a small group of friends that are enablers (women), and also some are rapists themselves they've covered for each other for over 30 years. So far they haven't been convicted yet.

Here is a report. It is his LEFT ring finger.
His left hand stayed tucked away during court.

"Tasked with damage control, DeAngelo was shoring up a hole when he sliced part of his ring finger off.
The battle scar became one of DeAngelo’s distinguishing features when he came home from the war, first working as a police officer."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/04/27/east-area-rapist-missing-finger-part/

I found this image of his left hand. I cropped it and adjusted the shadows, it appears that the ring finger is intact but it's certainly possible that the middle finger is missing.Left Hand.png

I found this image of his left hand. I cropped it and adjusted the shadows, it appears that the ring finger is intact but it's certainly possible that the middle finger is missing.View attachment 133763

Is it only the top part of his finger missing or did they say entire finger was missing? I'm finding part of his finger was missing.

Is it only the top part of his finger missing or did they say entire finger was missing? I'm finding part of his finger was missing.
They said that it was the tip, which sounds like it wouldn't be missing beyond the bottom of the fingernail.

2EC83510-216D-4F5B-8586-C82AA3C6533A.jpg
Pic I was referring to but just to tough to tell.
Anyway we’ll find out but my original question lingers.

I believe the 1983 date is correct because the SacBee said it was based on "property records" so they apparently referred to some original source. Other outlets are just getting it wrong when they say 1989. Early on in the reporting of these things, the media almost always gets some details wrong. Said details are then repeated over and over across various outlets as they all echo the same errors. It's worse than ever in the Internet era, as you can imagine.
Their middle daughter was born in LA County in 1986, I thought this might be when one or both of them were living at the Long Beach address.

I found this image of his left hand. I cropped it and adjusted the shadows, it appears that the ring finger is intact but it's certainly possible that the middle finger is missing.View attachment 133763
I don't know, it may be the ring finger. That doesn't look like a bent knuckle to me.
Oh well, I'm sure someone will get a good shot of it soon.
Moo
bcca244d0b3259219f037572078295fc.jpg

107e8267949f2326843e2f152439cfc3.jpg

"Michael Jackson penis evidence"
I don't think I'd want to see the results of that Google search.
Lol I was nervous and definitely angling the phone away from my little boy for fear of what I might be attacked with. I didn't click images, though!! I'm definitely not that brave or dumb.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I googled it for you. I searched Michael Jackson penis evidence. I was hoping that would not being up too much raunchy stuff. Here is an article about it:

http://news.findlaw.com/court_tv/s/20050527/27may2005170437.html

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The civil attorney's name was "Dickerman". You couldn't make this stuff up. The penis pictures were denied in Jackson case it seems. They took the pictures but judge disallowed them being shown to the jury. However, in JJD case we are ultimately looking at 13 murders so I don't know if that will make any difference. Guess we will know later today. Maybe they'll take the pictures and decide whether they should be shown at a later date perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1