CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't know the cause of death, it's possible that Emma wasn't dead yet when she was put into the field. In fact, I wonder how her "mom" was so sure she was dead. Frankly, I think it would take a lot to convince most mothers that their child was truly dead and nothing could be done.

If they don't know the cause of death, it's possible that Emma wasn't dead yet when she was put into the field. In fact, I wonder how her "mom" was so sure she was dead. Frankly, I think it would take a lot to convince most mothers that their child was truly dead and nothing could be done.

Oh Steadfast - this is a horrible thought! That the baby layed there -

Wouldn't someone have heard the child cry? I'm with you about not accepting the possibility that the child was dead without someone forcing you too - I too would be asking (screaming) for miracles, operations, pills, drugs, whatever it took to bring my child back.

Salem

I checked her myspace, I clicked on add comment to her page and she has it set to where you can only add a comment IF you are her friend.

...sorry rant again. Not that I would have posted anything, was just checking...she's still a ...rant off for now :)

She likely has it set to where she has to approve all posted messages. There is a setting that allows the user to be able to check all messages before them become public.

Hi all, I usually just lurk here and I can't get this case out of my mind either. One thing I noticed about her myspace that I wanted to point out is that last week Mike (who ever he is) was in her top friends I believe he was number 2 right after her brother Nick. I noticed today that he is no longer in her top friends so I checked and he was moved to the BOTTOM of the list. Hmmm maybe Mike doesn't believe Stacey's story? He is still Nick's #1 friend though. Does anyone know who Mike is?

To many wacko moms and crazy stories.......it is like a trend........1 a day........what's in the water?
What a beautiful baby.
If someone is sick of a child...........give the child up for adoption to a loving couple!

Hi all, I usually just lurk here and I can't get this case out of my mind either. One thing I noticed about her myspace that I wanted to point out is that last week Mike (who ever he is) was in her top friends I believe he was number 2 right after her brother Nick. I noticed today that he is no longer in her top friends so I checked and he was moved to the BOTTOM of the list. Hmmm maybe Mike doesn't believe Stacey's story? He is still Nick's #1 friend though. Does anyone know who Mike is?

great observation! I'm scared to check around on my space place.

Excellent catch Saucey, Mike attended the same High School as she did, I guess whatever Mr. Mike said to her made her "angry" enough to banish him to the last postion on her friends list....tsk tsk. :sarcastic:

She says she graduated in 2003. She says she attended that HS from 1999-2003. His profile says he attended from 2001-2005. Her brother is younger than she is and he also attended this High School dates: 2002-2006.

So, I'm willing to bet that this Mike is a friend of her brothers. I hope he left a scathing remark. :D

I visited Angel Emma's grave today. Meaning no disrespect I took pictures for those of you that are touched by this little angel and aren't able to pay your respects. I made her a memorial at Find A Grave and posted the pictures there. I will post updated picture's once her headstone is in place. There is a headstone in the picture but it belongs to another little angel. Emma had so many flowers that she was sharing with those around her.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=35323144

Beautiful Tammie thank you so much :blowkiss:

Thank you for posting and sharing those pics Tammie- Looks like a beautiful resting place- Too bad baby Emma is resting there WAY BEFORE HER TIME.

Great pics :blowkiss:

I visited Angel Emma's grave today. Meaning no disrespect I took pictures for those of you that are touched by this little angel and aren't able to pay your respects. I made her a memorial at Find A Grave and posted the pictures there. I will post updated picture's once her headstone is in place. There is a headstone in the picture but it belongs to another little angel. Emma had so many flowers that she was sharing with those around her.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=35323144

Tammie, thank you so much! What a beautiful resting place for such a beautiful angel.

I am beyond frustrated. For days I have been trying to come up with an "accident' scenario that I could comprehend. I can't! And even if I could, there is NOTHING to justify dumping your child on the side of the road.......NOTHING.

I checked her myspace, I clicked on add comment to her page and she has it set to where you can only add a comment IF you are her friend.

...sorry rant again. Not that I would have posted anything, was just checking...she's still a ...rant off for now :)

Rant on...rant off. Apply directly to the forehead.

This story sounds so familiar doesn't it? Didn't we just go through a "child kidnapping at a park, with the mother either knocked out or held down as her child is kidnapped'?????? Didn't we also see wonderful, loving photos of mother and child????? Remember Casey? Remember when LE were giving her a way out by suggesting that Caylee may have died by accident, but Casey was way too full of herself, she stuck to her kidnapping story. I'm thinking that Stacey may have thought that she could use the accident and panic story or maybe someone she confided in, suggested it to her. Unfortunately, I believe that we will see more and more copycat disposals of unwanted children. I'm a bit surprised that she is home with her parents. Hope she doesn't do a Melinda Duckett and we will never know what happened to the baby. This is so disgusting.

Tammie, thank you so much! What a beautiful resting place for such a beautiful angel.

I am beyond frustrated. For days I have been trying to come up with an "accident' scenario that I could comprehend. I can't! And even if I could, there is NOTHING to justify dumping your child on the side of the rode.......NOTHING.

Ditto Lovejac,
I stood there today and thought "What could have happened to you precious little girl that left no apparent marks and as discribed by the grandfather 'such an unnatural tradegy'?"

Why is there no arrest? It makes no sense to me! They could arrest for numberous reasons and THEN the DA could decide to prosecute or not instead of waiting for the DA!
Yes accidents happen and I would have a open heart towards Stacey if she would have handled to baby with some dignity. She was only thinking of her own selfish self when she dump that baby's body in the weeds. :banghead:

Im guessing the parents must know people. Its does not make since why this is not in the news as much as it should be. Killing your child along with abuse is the worst thing, but to just throw a body out because its passed away from a MOTHER is horrible. I don't care how old you are, growing up you learn whats right and wrong children have acted better than her in accident case where they called 911. Like a previous post above, it would take alot for me to be convince my child has passed. I guess I want the truth of what happen. I think we all deserve that for Emma.

Bumping. I don't want Emma Leigh on the 2nd page.

STILL- No local news on this on TV or Newspaper.

I do have one question for any of you smart sluethers~ Do you think she will be charged by the PD where Emma was found, or the SD where she 'staged' her accident? The reason I ask is that Emma was found in the San Fernando Valley and Stacey 'staged' her accident in Antelope Valley. Im not familiar with either dept being THAT FREAKING BUSY that can not charge this with something. There is a HUGE list of charges (already discussed in prior posts) Stacey is guilty of whether Emma was murdered or not. One is ran by city police nad the other Sherriffs Dept. Does anyone see this as a reason it could trip up the investigation for this long?

I called the local PD where Emma was found and was told "No Info is being released to the public at this time".

WTF IS REALLY GOING ON?? (I thought is I used CAPS, maybe LE would hear me..lol)

I've been checking the press multiple times a day for any information on this case. I guess we won't hear anything more until COD is determined. It is then I expect we will hear of charges against the mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77