CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek::eek: Oh my God, I could cry!

Me too.... :(

I'm wondering if they are working out some kind of plea and that's why the postponing of her arraignment today. I did see her on TV in the courtroom today, so who know? I wish all these news agencies would all report the same thing..

From dmk's link:

“At this point, as best as we can determine, the infant died through suffocation at hands of the mother,” said Sheriff's Lt. Pat Nelson. “After her third or fourth version of events, we knew she wasn’t telling the truth, and we able to determine what happened,” Nelson said. “At this point, we believe she acted alone.”

Detectives arrested Barker last Thursday because of“ indications she might flee or disappear,” Nelson said

Me too.... :(

I'm wondering if they are working out some kind of plea and that's why the postponing of her arraignment today. I did see her on TV in the courtroom today, so who know? I wish all these news agencies would all report the same thing..

How did she look? was she crying?

I just checked Amber's Myspace http://www.myspace.com/ur_dork and it says

AMBER Emma Leigh u are in my thoughts & Prayers...I love you Stacey

Hello WS, this is my first post - so is the suffication the assualt? or the child abuse? i have never heard anything put togeter like this charge :waitasec:

Welcome Nellie!

Good question... I'n not exactly sure of how charges like these work.

She looked stressed out and teary eyed, but not really crying..I'd say she knows just how much trouble she's in now, that's for sure!

Good!:furious: I hope she's as scared as Emma was!

Hello WS, this is my first post - so is the suffication the assualt? or the child abuse? i have never heard anything put togeter like this charge :waitasec:

Welcome, nervous nellie! I love your name :clap::clap:

That is an awesome question, I would love to find out the answer. I'll start digging around after I put my darlings to bed.

:balloons: welcome to WS nervous nellie

Okay, what does she keep looking up at?

Hope she's praying to God!!

ETA: I think it's a microphone???

ETA 2: she looks like she just woke up OR stoned.

Okay, what does she keep looking up at?

Hope she's praying to God!!

ETA: I think it's a microphone???

ETA 2: she looks like she just woke up OR stoned.

Or didn't sleep last night....

Does it look to you like she's wearing street clothes? Wonder why?

Thanx for such a warm welcome! i think she looks like she is having a panic attack/hyperventilating maybe...i am anxious to hear an elaberation of the charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75