GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthbeknown, is there anything you've read on here that you can confirm or deny? I'm glad you feel that us websleuther's are here to help with sincere intentions to help Erin and bring her justice.

Is anyone with me in thinking that IM is very scatterbrained? I am so on the fence with her and could fall either way. Is she completely innocent, just overwhelmed, or did she know more? :fence:

:whiteflag:I think she's an "interloper"........ definitely getting "face time" for the rescue, but she shouldn't have ventured beyond that unless it was a statement to LE, or the concern for EC's well being to MSM.

She can't be all that scatter brained because she was certainly in "damage control" mode with MSM, to discredit her statements to LE used in the warrants.

I think the Prosecution (if the case DOES go to court) is going to have a field day with her.

When someone runs a boarding stable or rescue, they HAVE to keep their ears to the ground. You never know when someone's going to up and leave without paying their board bill, someone's interested in a particular horse, abusing other horses, causing issues, leaving gates opened......Taking care of the horses is easy, the patrons are the ones you have to babysit.:scared: So I believe she knows a bit more than she's revealing.:thinking:

Is anyone with me in thinking that IM is very scatterbrained? I am so on the fence with her and could fall either way. Is she completely innocent, just overwhelmed, or did she know more? :fence:

I am right there with you on that fence. IMO claiming things as fact that are completely false is way more than just being a scatterbrain. In the audio interview the matter of fact way in which IM answered questions and pulled out such specific bits of information on the fly was odd....especially given the fact that we know she was wrong on at least one detail and contradicted herself on others. The laughing during the audio interview bugged me, too, as well as did the (MOO) lack of any tangible feeling of concern for Erin. She may be one of those people who feel that an animal (in this scenario, a horse) is more important than a person and she took it personally when Erin wasn't able to follow through on her adoption of the horse from the Rescue, or perhaps her odd behavior was fueled by her feeling of loyalty to CL or NL (or both.) So here I, too, sit......:fence:

:whiteflag:I think she's an "interloper"........ definitely getting "face time" for the rescue, but she shouldn't have ventured beyond that unless it was a statement to LE, or the concern for EC's well being to MSM.

She can't be all that scatter brained because she was certainly in "damage control" mode with MSM, to discredit her statements to LE used in the warrants.

I think the Prosecution (if the case DOES go to court) is going to have a field day with her.

When someone runs a boarding stable or rescue, they HAVE to keep their ears to the ground. You never know when someone's going to up and leave without paying their board bill, someone's interested in a particular horse, abusing other horses, causing issues, leaving gates opened......Taking care of the horses is easy, the patrons are the ones you have to babysit.:scared: So I believe she knows a bit more than she's revealing.:thinking:

BBM Interesting and good insight. Thank you, Bernina.

Truthbeknown, is there anything you've read on here that you can confirm or deny? I'm glad you feel that us websleuther's are here to help with sincere intentions to help Erin and bring her justice.

I can confirm that Erin is number 6 of 7 children. She joined the family when she was 3 wks old. She has no relationship with her bio parents. She was home schooled, very active in her youth group, 4H horse project, home school co-op. Started working when she was 14 at a vets office in the kennel. Worked for TSC for almost 2.5 years. She loved her customers and they loved her. She was shy. She didn't make friends easily, but when she made friends they think of her as their best friend. She was very naive. When she put her mind to do something she did the research and did it well. She HATED to drive any long distance. Long distance to her was anything over 20 minutes. She always loved animals.............

I can confirm that Erin is number 6 of 7 children. She joined the family when she was 3 wks old. She has no relationship with her bio parents. She was home schooled, very active in her youth group, 4H horse project, home school co-op. Started working when she was 14 at a vets office in the kennel. Worked for TSC for almost 2.5 years. She loved her customers and they loved her. She was shy. She didn't make friends easily, but when she made friends they think of her as their best friend. She was very naive. When she put her mind to do something she did the research and did it well. She HATED to drive any long distance. Long distance to her was anything over 20 minutes. She always loved animals.............

Thank you for making Erin come alive for us. This is wonderful that you are willing to share who Erin was with us. We so often don't get an inside glimpse of the victims here. Just what we know from the media, but not who the essence is of a person. Your contributions to this case are valuable to help us get an overall better picture of who Erin was, what she liked, her interests, her personality.

And also, as a member of Erin's family, please accept my condolences on Erin's passing. As you read here many times, we all mourned the loss of a beautiful young soul, that had a whole life ahead of her and all the great and wonderful things she was going to do in the future as now gone. :hug:

IM may have been convinced (by the L's) that Erin had taken off. She may also have been given a story about Erin coming on to poor innocent CL and then trying to trap him. If she did not know Erin well and was close to the L's, she may have believed whatever they said. Most of us would probably believe our close friends and feel disdain toward the "other woman" on some level. But she should have kept her thoughts and remarks to herself, though it may be helpful to the State that she didn't. Jmo

Truthbeknown:

Thank you so much for taking the steps to become a verified insider. We definitely appreciate your willingness to allow us in to your world.

Can you tell us what your relationship was to Erin? (I hate typing "EC". I feel like her life was already "abbreviated" so I personally like to refer to her as "Erin".)

I agree Clu. I think IM is very close or was very close to the Lee's and she felt that Erin was the interloper in their marriage. Not putting any of the responsibility for CL protecting and defending his own marriage by not straying. I think she probably was thinking she was being a good friend to NL by saying as little as possible about EC that was positive and only talked about her as far as the horse was concerned. She felt a loyalty to the Lee's and took their side in all this, even when EC was found in the mine shaft.

I was telling husband again today what a miracle is was that Erin was ever found. That was a needle in a haystack. With so many missing people, who had been murdered and hidden, they couldn't possibly been hidden as well as Erin was, and yet they haven't been found and Erin was. Once again kudos goes out to the volunteers who put in countless hours to bring Erin back to her family.

Erin loved being behind the camera taking pictures. She didn't like having her picture taken or being the center of attention. She would have been so embarrassed by all the attention her case has gotten. She likes being in the back ground blending in with others around her

Truthbeknown:

Thank you so much for taking the steps to become a verified insider. We definitely appreciate your willingness to allow us in to your world.

Can you tell us what your relationship was to Erin? (I hate typing "EC". I feel like her life was already "abbreviated" so I personally like to refer to her as "Erin".)

All I can say is Erin and I are family

So sorry for your loss. She sounds like a wonderful young woman with a good heart and I echo what others have said-thanks for making her come alive for us.

I was telling husband again today what a miracle is was that Erin was ever found. That was a needle in a haystack. With so many missing people, who had been murdered and hidden, they couldn't possibly been hidden as well as Erin was, and yet they haven't been found and Erin was. Once again kudos goes out to the volunteers who put in countless hours to bring Erin back to her family.

We know without a doubt it was a miracle that Erin was found. We are so grateful to the all those that gave up time with their families after working 40 hours a week to search for our precious sweet girl in the in triple digit heat. A young lady that none of them ever met. We also cannot thank the detectives that pretty much put their private lives on hold for weeks to do what they needed to do to bring her home. Also I can't imagine going through something like this without being covered by the prayers of friends, families, and so many that we will never know

I have a million thoughts and questions but suddenly can't find the words.

Please know this - I along with many others am so very sorry for the pain and loss this tragedy has brought to all of you who cared for Erin, truthbeknown.

I'm trying to think of things that I have read that i can comment on thatcould use some clarification. Yes Erin put her move to base together by herself. Like I said if she had something to do she researches it and does a great job. She had a horrible sense of direction, so we were concerned about her navigating through unknown airports. There was no need for our concern. A friend she already knew picked her up at the airport when Erin arrived. Erin stayed with that friend until her furniture made it there a couple of weeks later. This friend helped her with transportation and the ins and outs of getting through the base housing red tape. Erin was on base around 3 weeks before Jon got back from his deployment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus