GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the car HAD been moved back off the road like the siblings said, then it makes me wonder if the keys were left in the car? If so, I'm sure they've been checked for finger prints. And if the keys were in the car, it also makes me wonder if the perp was hoping someone would steal Erin's car...no car, no evidence.

Beasley said "Erin got out of her car, locked it" ... How did he know she locked it? It beeped? Boy he sure did give a detailed account of what he saw huh? Exactly how close was he?

Just catching up this AM, sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm three pages behind : )

Unless he is a jealous man with a quick temper.

Hes Married! Hes a Marine He has a lot at stake. He would let her go.
But that's not what I think happened anyway.

who would be Jealous?

Beasley said "Erin got out of her car, locked it" ... How did he know she locked it? It beeped? Boy he sure did give a detailed account of what he saw huh? Exactly how close was he?

Just catching up this AM, sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm three pages behind : )

He probably saw her aim the remote and the lights flashed. Maybe he didn't hear the beep.

I don't think moving the car off of the road would make it easier for someone to steal. I am having a hard time determining WHY someone would come back to move the car? Why risk being spotted moving the car? Why go back to the car at all?

Maybe they decided not to leave the car there and went back to move it and it became to risky. So they left it! imo

Security footage taken at the base's three main gates was turned over to the sheriff's department, according to Marine Capt. Justin Smith.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2014/07/15/pregnant-marine-wife-erin-corwin/12708175/

How many other gates are there besides these Main gates?

I just posted that this gave me the heebie jeebies a little. Check this out:

"Beasley said he saw the young wife rendezvous with a man at the location, near the intersection of Valle Vista and Ranch Roads, around 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 28. Corwin exited her blue Toyota, locked her vehicle and got inside the man’s red, compact sedan, according the Beasley. The two then drove away in the red car, he said.
Beasley said Corwin appeared to be entering the red vehicle voluntarily.
“They were just sitting and chatting. If she wanted to get out of the car and say, ‘I don't want to be in this car,' she could have,” said Beasley.
“When I came back a half hour later, just the (blue) car was sitting there. Next thing, I hear the weekend goes by and Monday morning the sheriffs are there looking for this girl because she ain't home yet,” Beasley recalled."

Here is what doesn't make sense to me:
If they were just sitting and chatting, enough for Beasley to determine that there was nothing sinister about it, and THEN he saw them drive away, it seems to me he would have to have been watching them for awhile. Yet, in the video clip, he says there was nothing that struck him as out of the ordinary. Why, then, did he sit and watch them until they drove away? And then he left for a half hour...so, was he in his car when he saw them? Or did he just stand in his driveway, watch them, then get into his car and drive away?

It may just be the news reporting this a little wonky. But it seems weird to me.
Then again, since we had already heard affair rumors, this does make sense. :/

There was a random abandoned duplex in town that suspiciously burned down a few days ago. Don't know if this would factor in as a possible rendezvous spot.

That was actually the first thing I thought about when I heard about the fire. But, after thinking about it I discounted it because of the heat and for the "ICK" factor. I mean hooking up in a probably filthy abandoned house with no AC in 100 degree weather doesn't sound pleasant to me.
But, I guess anything is possible.

Security footage taken at the base's three main gates was turned over to the sheriff's department, according to Marine Capt. Justin Smith.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2014/07/15/pregnant-marine-wife-erin-corwin/12708175/

Yes, security footage was turned over to LE, however, it does not state that it shows Erin leaving. If there was footage of her leaving then we might also know what she was wearing, if she left by herself, etc.

I dated a man in my early twenties who got "section 8'ed" out of the marines because he had mental health issues. He was crazy jealous and unstable, as well as unfaithful. Someone can have a lot at stake and STILL commit a violent crime.

Hes Married! Hes a Marine He has a lot at stake. He would let her go.
But that's not what I think happened anyway.

who would be Jealous?

"Beasley said he saw the young wife rendezvous with a man at the location, near the intersection of Valle Vista and Ranch Roads, around 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 28. Corwin exited her blue Toyota, locked her vehicle and got inside the man’s red, compact sedan, according the Beasley. The two then drove away in the red car, he said.
“They were just sitting and chatting. If she wanted to get out of the car and say, ‘I don't want to be in this car,' she could have,” said Beasley.
“When I came back a half hour later, just the (blue) car was sitting there. Next thing, I hear the weekend goes by and Monday morning the sheriffs are there looking for this girl because she ain't home yet,” Beasley recalled."

If they were just sitting and chatting, enough for Beasley to determine that there was nothing sinister about it, and THEN he saw them drive away, it seems to me he would have to have been watching them for awhile. Yet, in the video clip, he says there was nothing that struck him as out of the ordinary. Why, then, did he sit and watch them until they drove away? And then he left for a half hour...so, was he in his car when he saw them? Or did he just stand in his driveway, watch them, then get into his car and drive away?

It may just be the news reporting this a little wonky. But it seems weird to me.

He could have been driving towards them sees her get out of her car lock it and hop in as he passes them sees they are just talking as they drive off and nothing seems bad with them. When he came back the car was still there.

:nono:

don't forget: victim and family friendly.. this includes the husband. If he has not been named a suspect don't go there please and thank you.

If he watched them drive away then of course only her car would be there when he returned half hour later. Something isn't adding up...

Yes, security footage was turned over to LE, however, it does not state that it shows Erin leaving. If there was footage of her leaving then we might also know what she was wearing, if she left by herself, etc.

Im thinking if the gates have cameras then they have footage of her. I don't think LE would release those details right yet!!! moo I tend to believe they know she never left JT park! moo

I dated a man in my early twenties who got "section 8'ed" out of the marines because he had mental health issues. He was crazy jealous and unstable, as well as unfaithful. Someone can have a lot at stake and STILL commit a violent crime.

Understood!
I know what your saying.

I'm rather surprised that with two complete addresses and license plates available, no MSM is yet reporting who lives at the apartments/owns the cars that were searched. Surely this should be relatively easy for them to figure out.

True. But I google mapped it, and the building appears to be right near the town's only hotel. Perhaps hotel was rendezvous spot, but someone just noticed the abandoned building? I don't know, it also doesn't seem like they would go meet right in town when there are so many private places around there. So probably no connection.

That was actually the first thing I thought about when I heard about the fire. But, after thinking about it I discounted it because of the heat and for the "ICK" factor. I mean hooking up in a probably filthy abandoned house with no AC in 100 degree weather doesn't sound pleasant to me.
But, I guess anything is possible.

Maybe not since it's military. If you try to google map it, you'll notice that street level views end at the gates. They are not quick to hand out information.

I'm rather surprised that with two complete addresses and license plates available, no MSM is yet reporting who lives at the apartments/owns the cars that were searched. Surely this should be relatively easy for them to figure out.

If he watched them drive away then of course only her car would be there when he returned half hour later. Something isn't adding up...

Semantics ... reporter is paraphrasing what Beasley said, notice it's not in quotes.
Corwin exited her blue Toyota, locked her vehicle and got inside the man’s red, compact sedan, according the Beasley. The two then drove away in the red car, he said.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/26028006/...arine-wife-had-rendezvous-with-man-in-red-car

If you are talking about my "jealous" posts, those are in reference to the "guy in the red car," not the husband. (If not, disregard!!)

:nono:

don't forget: victim and family friendly.. this includes the husband. If he has not been named a suspect don't go there please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member