GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
with the list of vehicles searched, I am guessing the blue Toyota sedan is Erin's car. Also the two addresses searched appear to be two units close in proximity to each other in the same building (two letters apart alphabetically). I'd be willing to bet one unit is the Corwin's and the other is the person she was having an affair with. This may or may not have been previously stated by someone but I am having trouble catching up, lol

Makes sense. I live in a city, and my dog barks at every dang person walking by. I don't even look out the curtains anymore... :/

When you live out in the remote desert, you tend to watch every human interaction that you can see. My uncle lives out in the high desert in Nevada. There is NOTHING around his home but dry desert terrain and scrub brush. But from his porch, you can see the road that goes out to the highway. Sometimes people pull off the highway and park on the side road. When that happens, we sit and watch them like we are watching tv. [ which he does not have out there.] It is normal human behavior imo, to be drawn to watching anyone coming close to your home, if you live far off the grid.

I don't think moving the car off of the road would make it easier for someone to steal. I am having a hard time determining WHY someone would come back to move the car? Why risk being spotted moving the car? Why go back to the car at all?

Maybe Erin and the mystery man returned to the vehicle sometime when the two eyewitnesses weren't watching. Since it was so close to the road, and susceptible to theft or a break-in, she gets in and moves it further away from the side of the road, but still in the general area.

She gets back in with red-car man, and off they go again.......see ya'...wouldn't wanna be ya' !! :seeya:

How do we know who #2 is? Or #1? Or of there is a #1 and #2? This is a little too cryptic for me.

Can someone link me to the info please?

Flowchart would be helpful, lol.

When you live out in the remote desert, you tend to watch every human interaction that you can see. My uncle lives out in the high desert in Nevada. There is NOTHING around his home but dry desert terrain and scrub brush. But from his porch, you can see the road that goes out to the highway. Sometimes people pull off the highway and park on the side road. When that happens, we sit and watch them like we are watching tv. [ which he does not have out there.] It is normal human behavior imo, to be drawn to watching anyone coming close to your home, if you live far off the grid.

Dont' forget about the binoculars and spotting scopes for those special T.V. watching moments.

Dont' forget about the binoculars and spotting scopes for those special T.V. watching moments.

Oh yes. Uncle Joe has several sets of binoculars and a scope on a tripod. He uses them to watch the sky at night and to watch the horizon for coyotes when protecting his chickens and his pigs.

Interesting. I think the post from Locate Erin that talks about Michael Beasley has been edited. Yesterday I seem to remember it having a terse/dismissive tone; today it is thanking the public for bringing the article to their attention.

Sorry if this is against TOS, please remove

You're right it was. It appears that LE may not have wanted family to know this information, or didn't want to have that conversation with them. Whether or not that is meaningful remains to be seen. We still don't know who owns the jeep right? Is it possible that's JC's vehicle?

You're right it was. It appears that LE may not have wanted family to know this information, or didn't want to have that conversation with them. Whether or not that is meaningful remains to be seen. We still don't know who owns the jeep right? Is it possible that's JC's vehicle?

Nope, JC is not from ALASKA <modsnip>

I wonder if they showed the two a picture of JC, and whether or not they ruled him out as being behind the wheel of the red car. Have they stated for sure her phone hasn't been used since first thing that morning when she left? How and when would she have contacted the red car driver?

Burner phone -- she could easily have had one.

Is there not camera's to see if she is the one in her car when it drove off the base.
Is there no video footage of her the day she went missing.

Maybe Erin and the mystery man returned to the vehicle sometime when the two eyewitnesses weren't watching. Since it was so close to the road, and susceptible to theft or a break-in, she gets in and moves it further away from the side of the road, but still in the general area.

She gets back in with red-car man, and off they go again.......see ya'...wouldn't wanna be ya' !! :seeya:

I think this is what happened with the car.

BBM: I must have missed this. Do you have a link? TIA

I didn't want you to think I am ignoring you la2cabo.

Right after I said I would try to find the link for you our daughter-in-law called and said that the Lee County Sheriff's Department came by her place of business and told them to lock their doors because a 54 year old man who is considered armed and dangerous was spotted walking in the area.

She called me because we don't live too far from where her Salon is. Then she called back and said he had been spotted closer to my area instead of where she is.:scared: Ever since then nothing but cops coming up and down our road and the police helicopter and another plane have been going back and forth over our subdivision. I don't think they have caught him yet. Just heard the heli go over again.

This is big news to us:D since we live in a area where crime never happens. They still haven't said what the man has done wrong though but about three different agencies are in on the manhunt so it must be something serious.

Anyhoo. I don't know if someone put up the link for you already or not but if they haven't I will look for it now.

Sorry for the long delay.

JC may have known about the red car from LE, and chose not to tell his family, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member