ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there's a lesson here for all of us. When in doubt about a child's welfare, who do we call? CPS?
As a teacher, I'm also a mandated reporter. I don't have a choice, but sometimes I am very uneasy about reporting, because CPS and the law can so easily drop the ball, leaving the child who made the outcry in very tough place -- alone with the adults who abused her/him, and the adults quite angry about it. It can also cause ICE involvement, the police coming over, kids pulled from school, neighbors observing, etc. But I still have to do it.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

So, I decided to comb through some of the images from the gallery on the one Oregonian article, I am a hobbyist photographer and zoomed and scanned along axes on the images looking for pixel discrepancies where healing or clone brushes may have been applied. Obviously there are a lot of reasons these photo editing tools are used, but still thought it was worth taking a look at. These are some I've had the chance to go through that given coloration or placement gave me that yucky gut feeling. Hopefully they stay in order as I will attempt to annotate some.. to see some of what I'm referring to zooming in to max is needed.
1. Devonte with thank you sign - can tell was edited, coloration concerning
2. Lots of healing brush seemingly applied, coloration and placement caught my attention
3. Appears to be abrasion or bruising on Devonte's head that was blended out
4. Clearly can see rectangular edited area if you zoom in on Jeremiah's chin/jaw line
5. Can see where editing was used - but overall coloration screams bruising to me

:tantrum:

Someone upthread suggested Markis' bilateral facial swelling could be "masseter muscle hypertrophy". Typically, that is asymmetrical (see Figure 2, X-ray of bone spur to left mandible, at website below) and it is a very uncommon condition but something that should be considered since we really have no idea as the family did not share any info with outside people. In my professional opinion it looks like swollen parotid glands.. but I'm not a "verified expert" on the matter here so please mark as MOO. Just sharing my experience. Take it for what you will.

If you'd like information on it, you can read here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3275871/

"MH is an asymptomatic persistent enlargement of one or both masseter muscles resulting from a work hypertrophy, initiated by clenching, bruxing, or heavy gum chewing and this occurs primarily in younger patients."

"Idiopathic hypertrophy of the masseter muscle is a rare disorder of unknown cause. Some authors associate it with defective teeth, habit of chewing gum, temporo-mandibular joint disorder, congenital and functional hypertrophies, and emotional disorders (stress and nervousness)."

As a teacher, I'm also a mandated reporter. I don't have a choice, but sometimes I am very uneasy about reporting, because CPS and the law can so easily drop the ball, leaving the child who made the outcry in very tough place -- alone with the adults who abused her/him, and the adults quite angry about it. It can also cause ICE involvement, the police coming over, kids pulled from school, neighbors observing, etc. But I still have to do it.

This...brought tears to my eyes. It is apsolutely true.

This from Jens facebook the story bwhind this image.

"Jen Hart
February 19 ·
I was hauling lumber to the garage and saw that these guys had a fire crackling in the back, so I popped over to warm up a bit.

Me: Hey, can I have a sip?

Bros: mischievous smirks at each other

J: You don't want to try this.

Me: ok?

D: It burns

Me: Oh. I'll wait until it cools then.

Bros: *guffaws*

J: Oh, it's plenty cool. *having a difficult time keeping a straight face* I didn't think you liked whiskey.

Me: [emoji58]

Bros: *rolling on the ground*

Me: If I didn't know better, I'd think you really were drunk.

Bros: *snort laughing*

Me: What's really in there?

D: Hot *still laughing* cocoa

J: Can't wait to do this again when mom gets home from work.

6 teenagers, y'all. 6 teenagers. I'm gonna make it. [emoji38]"

This is from just back in Febuary. It was alittle over a month before the accident happened. I cant help but wonder what happened in that month.
9f483553f1dbe94a30bdfaa37d136a61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GAG - at Jen´s dumb, attention seeking story. Not the boys, poor things!
Her "props" were getting more and more emaciated. It is painful to read, painful to watch.

They remind me of concentration camp prisoners, smiling and acting healthy to avoid being sent to the gas chambers.

Jen and Sarah, the vile sadists. Torturers of children, demanding smiles and probably gratitude.
I have nothing but contempt for these women.

Maybe there's a lesson here for all of us. When in doubt about a child's welfare, who do we call? CPS?

If it is an immediate situation like when Hannah went to the DeKalb’s in the middle of the night, you call 911 asap.

6. No ring worn, I noticed Sarah was not wearing a ring in more recent pictures but clearly was in many older pictures - yellow circle: whoa looks like ligature marks on the wrist
7. Area on chest clearly edited - can tell from hair strands "disappearing" , I also get this feeling zooming in on SH eyes and redness in nose she was crying just prior to this photo, could be wrong
22e40b27276f1e14cac927a2172ab135.jpg
29c65f679aacb8c45829dc46e2dba3a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ooops, Jen missed that ligature mark!
Thanks for your work.
There is a group photo of Jen and Sarah and four of the kids outside a house where Jen has WHIIIITE teeth, and that´s when I realized most of the photos are either heavily photoshopped or at least have filters.

Stupid woman trying to sell a lie.
Was it part of her torture regime? It must be tough living in hell, but having it portrayed as heaven by the torturer.

I noticed the waffles had no syrup on them, just raw blueberries. But the other neighbor, the handyman one, didn't he say one of the kids offered an ice- pop? So I'm also unsure about the sugar ban. But the anti-sugar stance fits the crunchy granola facade they had going.

"They aren't allowed to eat that because we don't have sugar in our house" would be a socially acceptable and virtuous-sounding way to blanket decline all offers of fruit, sweets, snacks, etc from friends or neighbors. The truth could be "we don't feed them all that often and don't want them having any treats."

Thank you for posting and annotating the photos. Yikes.

So, I decided to comb through some of the images from the gallery on the one Oregonian article, I am a hobbyist photographer and zoomed and scanned along axes on the images looking for pixel discrepancies where healing or clone brushes may have been applied. Obviously there are a lot of reasons these photo editing tools are used, but still thought it was worth taking a look at. These are some I've had the chance to go through that given coloration or placement gave me that yucky gut feeling. Hopefully they stay in order as I will attempt to annotate some.. to see some of what I'm referring to zooming in to max is needed.
1. Devonte with thank you sign - can tell was edited, coloration concerning
2. Lots of healing brush seemingly applied, coloration and placement caught my attention
3. Appears to be abrasion or bruising on Devonte's head that was blended out
4. Clearly can see rectangular edited area if you zoom in on Jeremiah's chin/jaw line
5. Can see where editing was used - but overall coloration screams bruising to me

Just my observations/impressions/thoughts as I examined them...
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

GAG - at Jen´s dumb, attention seeking story. Not the boys, poor things!
Her "props" were getting more and more emaciated. It is painful to read, painful to watch.

They remind me of concentration camp prisoners, smiling and acting healthy to avoid being sent to the gas chambers.

Jen and Sarah, the vile sadists. Torturers of children, demanding smiles and probably gratitude.
I have nothing but contempt for these women.
How did they know how to act drunk? The festivals? Liquor in the home?

This is the most recent pics of all the kids
a61ef0d3a81be0b6505a103dbfd368b9.jpg
29ba6b79de9918cab0724bbf80d235ca.jpg
ef627e8b65da3f7e6ade2d80902d3c82.jpg
bdbc764d3b41b67c6f08b37d563790e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

AND call police. Each and every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh. Abigail’s wrist.

I was wondering how Jen would actually leave the children alone when Sarah was at work. It surprised me that she would leave six teenagers alone in the house for any length of time, she was such a control freak. Maybe she left Devonte in charge?

What if she locked them in a room, or restrained them in some way?

Matching band to Sarah? Maybe to go on rides in park?

Another possibility: I noticed recently that the house we lived in until my son was 2 had a “for sale” sign out front. I thought my children might like to see our old home, so I looked up the listing on Realtor.com to check for upcoming open houses.

I was taken aback when I saw that the photos the real estate agent used were the photos that our realtor had taken of the house—complete with our belongings—10 years ago.

The current residents of the home had a slight hoarding problem, and the house did not show well or photograph well. The realtor found the older photos online and used them.

With the Harts being so interested in keeping people at a distance, they might have refused their real estate agent’s request to take photos. He or she might have used the previous seller’s images, which could explain why the hone looks like fewer, older people live there.

You could be right! I got and old people´s vibe from the photos.
They also do not correspond with their taste in furniture and decor from videos and photos they have posted.

Another possibility: I noticed recently that the house we lived in until my son was 2 had a “for sale” sign out front. I thought my children might like to see our old home, so I looked up the listing on Realtor.com to check for upcoming open houses.

I was taken aback when I saw that the photos the real estate agent used were the photos that our realtor had taken of the house—complete with our belongings—10 years ago.

The current residents of the home had a slight hoarding problem, and the house did not show well or photograph well. The realtor found the older photos online and used them.

With the Harts being so interested in keeping people at a distance, they might have refused their real estate agent’s request to take photos. He or she might have used the previous seller’s images, which could explain why the hone looks like fewer, older people live there.

The photos of the Harts Washington home posted online on sites like Zillow or Realtor.com were taken BEFORE the Harts took possession. Photos are taken and posted by the SELLERS agent not Buyers.

Often times after a home sells the pictures are often accessible on line for quite awhile. Sometimes you can see photos of two different sellers on the same house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If it is an immediate situation like when Hannah went to the DeKalb’s in the middle of the night, you call 911 asap.

Yes. And if the family gets there before the police (rural area), it would be best not to answer the door because you’d have to turn over the child to them, I think. Or they’d come in your house and search for her as the Hart’s did. I doubt the police would charge you with custodial interference, but it’s always a possibility depending on how slick the parents are. Naturally, the safety of the child comes first, but if you open the door, I think they can take the kid. If you don’t, at least the child is safe until LE gets there. It’s a tricky situation. I’d love to know what LE would tell us to do.
JMO

Definitely! Call the cops straight away! Don't muck around with trying to get through to CPS the next day or whatever. The cops can deal with the whole thing and can get immediate response from CPS in a way a neighbour can't.

Definitely! Call the cops straight away! Don't muck around with trying to get through to CPS the next day or whatever. The cops can deal with the whole thing and can get immediate response from CPS in a way a neighbour can't.

I don't hear good outcomes about CPS often. More than not the children are released back to the abusers and in even more trouble for having told!
But, if a next door neighbor came to my home begging for food I would feed them, ask more questions and call the police once I felt the child was endangered. If the parent came over to get their child I would tell them they needed to wait until the police got here and I would call the police again to see how close they were, hurry up and get here, don't put this on a back burner.

I'm new here and haven't caught up on all the threads yet, so sorry if this was already said, but in the picture where the kids have those glasses on and I'm assuming are watching the eclipse, their necks look so thin. That really stood out to me.

I don't hear good outcomes about CPS often. More than not the children are released back to the abusers and in even more trouble for having told!
But, if a next door neighbor came to my home begging for food I would feed them, ask more questions and call the police once I felt the child was endangered. If the parent came over to get their child I would tell them they needed to wait until the police got here and I would call the police again to see how close they were, hurry up and get here, don't put this on a back burner.
Exactly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members