CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it ever confirmed to be true in MSM that Heidi's friend had once picked her up from that apartment building where her dog was found?
As far as I know, that bit of information was only mentioned once, from NBC reporter Maura Barrett.

“One of Planck’s friends told NBC, that she had once picked her up at the residential building where her dog was found, back in 2020, but no one knows anything more her connection to it.” Friends search for California woman missing for 2 weeks

As far as I know, that bit of information was only mentioned once, from NBC reporter Maura Barrett.

“One of Planck’s friends told NBC, that she had once picked her up at the residential building where her dog was found, back in 2020, but no one knows anything more her connection to it.” Friends search for California woman missing for 2 weeks

Thank you for the link. If this is the case than it makes me think her disappearance is more likely work related that ex husband.

MOO

OK, But how would he know the password to log on to the computer to access the files? I don't think he would have access to the password to log onto the computer IMO.
Perhaps the child knew it or there was a list somewhere. I had to write mine down at one point because I couldn't remember them all. He was married to her so maybe he knows how she thinks and guessed correctly. And maybe my suspicions are all wrong and he never accessed her bank statements. I do all of my banking from my phone so that's another possibility. MOO

Heidi’s home address 3129 Helms in itself is registered as a LLC. She is registered as Manager of so many LLC’s at that address that it is head spinning. Some are registered out of state.
IMO Heidi disn’t so much have a job, she has had roles that she is compensated for. She’s a natural through her rise and connections with and through JS. Friendly, sweet, helpful, generous, good mom. Player behind the scenes.
Of interest is her active role in the premier vanguard of Cannabis venture capital, Arcadian Capital, LLC which was filed in 2019 in a switch with her as a member, not manager, at her home address.
In one chapter of the saga, Arcadian was paid a “finders fee” of 330K for its part in introducing investors that grew Cura. It went on later to sue Cura Partners for $11.7 million in 2020 for basically another finders fee for introducing that turned Cura Partners into Curaleaf Holdings. That suit was settled out of court in July.
Arcadian Capital spun out a different entity during summer 2021 and is listed at a Beverly Hills address.
The speculation that Heidi was doing some little
drug deal gone wrong is so not right.
IMOO MOO
https://mjbizdaily.com/arcadian-cap...h-settlement-in-cannabis-acquisition-lawsuit/
[URL]https://www.arcadiancap.com/[/URL]

I found it odd that he rang the doorbell but didn't wait for an answer. He just dropped the box and left. Leaving food outside is not exactly a good idea. You'd think he'd at least give her a few minutes to get to the door. Unless of course, he knew she wasn't there.

I find this muffin delivery super suspicious. Presumably he could see her car was not there, so not surprised he didn’t stay longer. But wondering about the reason for this visit. If she was/is afraid of him & is in hiding — he maybe was trying to locate her. Or if he was involved in her disappearance, this may serve to give the appearance he didn’t know she wasn’t there.

About the Vigil in downtown on a Sunday night… or any night.. and there is a game there tonight.
Granted the dog was found or taken there. But it wasn’t t until after the postponed Vigil was programmed that the ally video came out.
It is weird to me that Heidi’s home address hasn’t been the focus of typical flowers drop off or the Vigil.

Hi all, new here and have been following this thread. I've missed the last few pages so apologies if this has been posted before, near the start of this investigation I noticed these quotes from JW in a newspaper article:

"The poor kid, man, he just needs to know what the hell happened to his mom. And he's going to have to have some kind of closure somewhere"

Found it a bit strange at the time considering HP hadn't been missing very long. Particularly the second sentence about closure.

Hi all, new here and have been following this thread. I've missed the last few pages so apologies if this has been posted before, near the start of this investigation I noticed these quotes from JW in a newspaper article:

"The poor kid, man, he just needs to know what the hell happened to his mom. And he's going to have to have some kind of closure somewhere"

Found it a bit strange at the time considering HP hadn't been missing very long. Particularly the second sentence about closure.

That is a really good point. He sounds as though he’s certain she’s not coming back.

I remember thinking that was odd when I read it too. HP could've spontaneously taken a trip with the intention of checking in later and couldn't get a flight back or was camping in a no cell area, many possibilities at that point and jumping to the worst possible conclusion so soon seemed odd. It's very appropriate to want to help your child but I don't recall him ever saying how worried he is about HP. Most of his comments seem self serving. MOO

That is a really good point. He sounds as though he’s certain she’s not coming back.
I saw that again last night, too. Thanks for bringing it up. It’s so hard to sort out significance in his statements.
I am seriously wondering about the gathering tonight. Why at least hasn’t JW come out to ask for help and support?
Is the friend just going ahead with it out of ignorance or a smokescreen?
What is going on? Where’s Heidi?

Welcome to WS! :)

I also think to even be using the word 'closure' at such an early stage in the investigation is not only premature, but potentially suspicious.

It might be that JW has nothing to do with HP's disappearance, but he could certainly capitalise on it and use it in his favour when it comes to custody of their son.

MOO

Last edited:

I can take this 2 ways.

If I was the one missing, even for a short time, I would expect this reaction. Because people would know that it would take imprisonment or death to keep me away from my son.

But if she is a different sort of person, then I agree it's odd.

I remember thinking that was odd when I read it too. HP could've spontaneously taken a trip with the intention of checking in later and couldn't get a flight back or was camping in a no cell area, many possibilities at that point and jumping to the worst possible conclusion so soon seemed odd. It's very appropriate to want to help your child but I don't recall him ever saying how worried he is about HP. Most of his comments seem self serving. MOO
The son was worried from day one because he talked to his mom everyday. When he couldn't get ahold of his mom, he called D because she had a key to the house. I don't think JW was too worried because he told his son, mom would be at the school to pick him up on Wed. When that didn't happened, JW and D filed a missing person's report. Non of that seems suspicious to me, it sounds appropriate for the situation. MOO

About the Vigil in downtown on a Sunday night… or any night.. and there is a game there tonight.
Granted the dog was found or taken there. But it wasn’t t until after the postponed Vigil was programmed that the ally video came out.
It is weird to me that Heidi’s home address hasn’t been the focus of typical flowers drop off or the Vigil.
There are flowers collected outside of H+F????

It is odd, and sounds so harsh, IMO.

Heidi seems to have a best friend, and other close friends. Yet, she didn’t tell any of them where she was, what she was doing that Sunday? That is what seems puzzling. Seems like she had her secrets. MOO

I totally agree. I think there are so many convoluted business dealings that point me in one obvious direction, and then seemingly odd actions and contradictory statements made in the media by some that make me point in another direction, and yet I cannot shake the feeling that there may be some as yet completely unknown (at least to us) avenue that will ultimately point in the right direction to lead to Heidi or whatever happened to her. JMO

Last edited:
There are flowers collected outside of H+F????
Not that I can imagine.
I meant to say- why are no flowers or vigil happening in front of Heidi’s house? Downtown LA behind the H&F building in a little space on a Sunday night would be a very uninviting space to congregate. Tonight there is a game at Staples Center, so there will be traffic and a lot of game goers. It’s right next to the vigil location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon