Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.mercyhousing.org/vision-mission-values
This makes me very angry, she should have been accounted for. Look at this website for the complex where they lived- wow!!
If mom was in residential treatment in Sacramento county, it makes no sense to me.. and her missing school all week...
Very few families get supportive services like this place offers, what a bunch of crap.

So sad for this precious little girl. Every time I see a picture of a little cutie with a head full of curls, I am reminded of Samantha Runnion. Circumstances were totally different, but it is just so dam sad that these poor little children are destroyed. All of them. Any of them. I don't understand why people kill.

RIP, Jadianna and Samantha, and may God bless Samantha's mother.

I have to say may God bless Jada's mom too. How horrific. She was in rehab, as I understand it. That tells me she is fighting a disease of addiction. Now her innocent daughter has been killed. I can only imagine the torment and guilt feelings and devastation.

Fwiw, I am unable to open links, so if this was addressed further, apologies.

a couple of points from the article bolded ^^

* Rivera will appear in court on Tuesday, June 2nd

* Detectives recovers surveillance video from the apt. complex

* Glenn County fire dept - a charred suitcase with a small female body inside. :cry:

for what it's worth - her last name is spelled wrong on the header - it should be Larsen...

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
RIP Jadianna

Read the whole thread through today and Jada's story breaks my heart. To hear the stories of WSers who've stepped out and helped little ones in situations like this encourages me. As I read story after devastating story of children being abused, tortured, and murdered by their caregivers, it hits me harder each time that we as citizens and communities have to keep our eyes open too. There are children whose parents won't do their jobs,and sometimes we have to step in and "interfere". Maybe fewer tragedies like Jada's will happen.

Justice for Jada and the harshest punishment possible for her murderer.

<snipped for space>
for what it's worth - her last name is spelled wrong on the header - it should be Larsen...

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
RIP Jadianna

Thanks for catching that. Weird. It's spelled Larson all over KCRA and in the early reports, and Larsen elsewhere and in more current reports. You'd think they could at least spell the poor girl's name right. :(

It strikes me as odd that her grandparents didn't "know who this gentleman is". Was the mom not close to her parents? If she really is in rehab, why oh why did she leave her precious daughter in the care of this man and not family?? I only hope and pray it was an accident and she didn't suffer.
http://www.kcra.com/news/family-of-...t-with-unanswered-questions/33318864#comments

It's kind of hard to think accident when her little body was sent on fire. Jmo.

ciao

Ive read articles that state it was his mother that came by to check on him AND I have read articles that state it was Jadianna's mother that came home to check on him.
http://www.latinpost.com/articles/5...d-mother-s-boyfriend-juan-rivera-arrested.htm

I have too, but I'm thinking it was confusion with the reporting. Jada's mother was reportedly away for at least "days" and possibly "weeks" depending on which report you listen to. I'm thinking maybe the early reporters heard "the mother came to check on him..." and it was HIS (boyfriend's) mother, not Jada's, but the reporters heard "mother" and assumed it was Jada's mom. I could be completely wrong, of course, but that makes sense to me in terms of the confusion on the early reporting. Especially if she's been in rehab, they most likely didn't let her leave for a few minutes just to check on her boyfriend.

I so hope Jada didn't suffer too much. I'm not clear on what happened to her and I probably don't want to know, but I hope she was unconscious very quickly (if it had to happen at all).

Rest in Peace, Precious :angel:

I cannot fathom what possesses anyone to harm a child, nor can I understand how any parent can stay with someone who has the potential to harm (or murder!) their child. I don't know if that's what happened here. I hope not.

Nothing is more important than the safety and livelihood of our precious, beautiful children. There's nothing you can say to make me ever believe otherwise.

Little Jadianna deserved to live a long, happy, wonderful life, as a treasured little girl; allowed to mature into a beautiful young lady; to go to prom; graduate high school and obtain a degree; to get married, have children and grandchildren; to age gracefully, on her own terms.

Instead, she was brutally murdered, in a way that showed utter and total disregard for human life. I cry at the thought of her fear, suffering, and pain. Why did she have to be
SO young to gain her tiny little angel wings? My broken heart doesn't understand. :no:
aa76cfb16460eb2cea3182adb3566628.jpg

My daughters share the same, deep brown eyes and curls of Little Jadianna. I will honor her by continuing to love them as best I can. I promise to join my fellow WSers in the fight for justice in her name. Whoever harmed her, or contributed to her demise will pay dearly. This is my solemn vow. :twocents:

:rose:
:floating:
:tears:

Image via
http://www.latinpost.com/articles/5...d-mother-s-boyfriend-juan-rivera-arrested.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuffed into a suitcase, then set on fire. :(

:tears:

and I, too, will be here Kimi-SFC to see justice served for Jadianna!

:rose: Jadianna :rose:

I'm so mad to hear that the burned little girl was Jada.
I'm mad at the mother for leaving the child with this man.
I'm mad at the caring family that NOW are crying and mourning this little girl. Where were they when she needed them? After the fact is always too late.
I have a precious 4 year old child that I had to go to court and jump through hoops for over 2 years to get him away from foster care. Children are precious jewels and we all should treat them as such.
RIP Jada. May your be happy at last&#128532;

I am highlighting just a few points in this article.

Jadianna Larsen missed kindergarten often, school officials say

"Family members say her mother, longtime resident Tanecia Clark, checked herself into a medical facility about a week ago for psychological problems and entrusted her boyfriend, Juan Rivera, to care for Jadianna."

"Rivera, 25, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of killing Jadianna and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail. Sacramento Superior Court records show Rivera has a criminal history dating to 2010, when he pleaded no contest and was convicted of felony methamphetamine possession with intent to sell and felony burglary.

"A fuller picture began to emerge Monday of Jadianna&#8217;s life inside the gated housing complex on 47th Avenue in south Sacramento. According to one woman who knew the family, she spent hours walking around the 5-acre property unsupervised."

"&#8220;I&#8217;d go to my sister at 11 or 12 (in the morning) and I&#8217;d see Jade,&#8221; Richards said. &#8220;Tracy had a little futon made up for her, and I remember seeing crayons and coloring books. Jade was left to her own devices.&#8221;"

"&#8220;She was a bright, happy child &#8211; learning came easily to to her,&#8221; Gibson said. &#8220;She saw the best in everything, was always glad to be around other kids and was easy to get along with.&#8221;"

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article22838169.html
Read more here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon