CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think the Defense was able to have her thinking access prior to the falling out that later took place. Very smart by Defense, IMO.

I guess it would be smart. But I see it as being truthful.... if she is being truthful, she is being truthful LOL

Just because she doesn't say what the prosecution wants her to say, she is biased? That's on the pro's, not the witness IMO

I had expected them to bring out that Chase himself owed MSM money. Carmen also made it clear that Joey always paid. So I'm a little confused here...

I guess they got the cheques into evidence.

No, just very clever. IMO, the Defense had her thinking about the earlier time when CM DID have access. He never asked if there was time CM was not allowed access/keys. He lost access once Dave Sr got into it with CM over unfinished work/not being paid/failing to show up when needed.

According to Junior, he never had access IIRC. That wasn't something that changed along the way.

According to Junior, he never had access IIRC. That wasn't something that changed along the way.

I thought he said CM DID have more access to the shop until the falling out? He never witnessed his Father giving CM a key though.

IMO, the Prosecution missed an opportunity to ask Her if she knew CM was later denied access to the shop (on his own) w/o some of the MSM employees present.

I thought he said CM DID have more access to the shop until the falling out? He never witnessed his Father giving CM a key though.

IMO, the Prosecution missed an opportunity to ask Her if she knew CM was later denied access to the shop (on his own) w/o some of the MSM employees present.

I will have to go back now and listen to his testimony! I thought he said that he didn't trust him to work in the shop and use their tools without them. Will report back later when I find it LOL

Michael Dominick Bosillo - works for T-Mobile in Dallas, Custodian Records Testifier

Summary
Retired in 2008 from Dallas County District Attorney's Office as Supervising Investigator in the Capital Murder Section. Prior to going to the Dallas DA's office, I was a homicide detective with the Arlington Police Department.

Specialties: My expertise is locating and interviewing reticent individuals in order to gain their confidence for the purpose of obtaining the information needed.

The link gives his experience
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikebosillo

Anyone seeing anything that looks different than what we "know"? I don't know the cell timelines well enough to recall without looking them up

One thing that is interesting regarding text messages: It doesn't matter if you delete them, LE can still access them later on. That would suggest text messages are never truly deleted!

He asked about a long number starting with 011 and if that was a way to check VM....
That sounds like an international call.

the Pro's asked about area code 858...

then after said what about 808...

858 is a cali area code
808 is a hawaii are code

Definitely need to watch this again lol

reminder of 8th from timeline

Mon 8th

7.26 am Merritt’s phone is in Rancho Cucamonga.

7.26 am to 1.31 pm Merritt’s phone off grid for 6 hours.

1.31 pm Merritt’s phone connects in Corona area travelling north.

1.54 pm to 6.31 pm Merritt’s phone is in Rancho Cucamonga.

2.20 pm QB accessed and cheque printed backdated to 4th. He deposits this on 9th.

[unknown time] Merritt makes a 1 hour 47 minute call to QB to get a new version and cancel old.

11 pm Trooper is towed in San Ysidro.

Also notice how CM's phone records seem to go dark the day(s)/times/length/location(s) of calls that correspond to the actual days/times we believe the crimes took place. I'll be surprised if the Investigators WILL prove HE was the only suspect's phone that coincides with the EXACT dates/times. No other suspect(s) phone records will coincide with the same dates/times, AND this will be the reason LE began looking at him as suspect numero uno in this case. JMO

This case saddens me. Just how everything is going down in court as well.

Sometimes I believe people truly forget the fact a man, his wife and kids were brutally murdered and buried in the middle of no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member