CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just say that Dave sometimes held on to cheques longer than he should have in her opinion? LOL (talking about when they were deposited)

I think the jury will think the state is not trying to make anything up. I think they will greatly appreciate it.

I'm not sure they think the same of these defense attorneys. I think all along they have felt when it is the defense's turn it would be the same typical blah, blah, blah often heard.

The state needs to ask any investigator about Dave every chance they get, but I imagine they are holding their ace in hole until rebuttal.

The state doesnt have to turnover any discovery for rebuttal witnesses until and if the defense puts on their own case.

But for now the state will let the defense keep talking about Dave, Dave, Dave and more Dave! Lol

Imo
Dave's not home.

Page of cheques paid to Metro before Feb 1st 2010, attempting to show that Joey always capitalized names , but Carmen didn't notice whether he did or not. I think this is going to be another drawn out testimony hampered by memory problems.

View attachment 166875

So Carmen, who dealt with the cheques, can't remember about capitalized names.
OK, it is years ago but it is clear, the Prosecution had not questioned her about this previously.
Couldn't she just look at them to check?
Whether she remembers or not, they have the evidence.
MOO.

Have to laugh at Chase tipping off about the searches

He is a sly OLD, really OLD, according to him, lol! dog ya know, but not nearly as sly as he thought or needed to be in the end. LOL

He was so sure he had pulled off the perfect murders.

Can you imagine what he thought when he learned the biker had found the skull?

I would be very interested in knowing who all he was with that day, and what he said to them when he knew the gravesites were no longer his own dark secret?

Btw. I've missed you today. I have become so accustomed to reading your posts every day that I've become quite spoiled. LOL!.

I find them so logical,
compelling, and well said. You bring up great points I hadn't even considered before you wrote them.

Imo

Last edited:
That, and the previous checks Joey had written out, Merritt's were printed from the computer.

Defense is asking about that now.... Joey switched to type written in December 2009, predominantly (still some handwritten)

I was wondering why the pro's showed the oct/nov cheques. I hope we get to see these type written cheques from before Feb.

What I understand... they are both Dave. Sr. and Jr.

Junior testified. I believe as Carmen is testifying, when she says Dave, she is talking about Sr.

Gah, no wonder I'm lost. Which "Dave" gave CM a key? They didn't say specifically. I thought the son said CM was denied access to the shop after CM had a falling out with Dave Sr, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54