Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“We are desperate for any other teens to come out and share the last pieces of the story that nobody seems to be able to piece together,” Rodni-Nieman told The Independent.

She added: “I do think that there are stories from that night that have not been told and I think that as soon as those people who have stories have the courage to come forward and share it that would be such a massive turning point and could help slingshot us forward.”

“My message as Kiely’s mom is please come forward even if it’s something that you think could get you in trouble it’s not going to get you in trouble,” she said.

“Just help her come home… even if it’s scary and feels scary… stop keeping secrets.”

Police indicated interest in video footage of a fight at that party. Why? Was Kiely involved in that fight?
The SS interview already in posts here....a question was asked about the fight...wasn't a "fight" as much as boxing for sport, a form of "entertainment" she said.... (All American Dream Catcher: Live interview with Sami Smith )

ETA- I also think it’s possible she does have the necklaces on in the surveillance image. Very hard to tell either way, but zooming in I swear I can see some semblance of what could be a necklace or even multiple chains, although it’s definitely grainy.
I agree, I see something there. I think it may not be the longer goldlink necklace, but the shorter ones.

Weird thing is LE says ‘black Vans’, both both pics seem to show white/light shoes.
My kids call the white and black checkered vans “black” which appear more white than black. They also sell them in all black. Wish they would post a pic of which kind she wore that night.

Attachments

• D195AD6F-148F-4E18-B86D-BABF2162F838.png
    D195AD6F-148F-4E18-B86D-BABF2162F838.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
Weird thing is LE says ‘black Vans’, both both pics seem to show white/light shoes.
In a long much posted youtube interview- name escapes me now but it’s been posted here repeatedly and partially transcribed- SS clarified that she had changed into Black Vans and I was unclear about whether she said she changed into Green Dickies.
Hopefully we can begin populating Media and Timeline threads so it’s easier to keep track.

I shared a post earlier showing her wearing the pink and white hoodie, so it looks like it may well be her own imo
Good catch. Let's point out a couple other things:
1. The pants and shoes look like what she was wearing in the 6 pm store surveillance video
2. The friend has insisted that she changed pants before the party and that she was wearing black Vans? but look at the store surveillance photo - doesn't it look like she's wearing white shoes and pants like this?
The inconsistencies do start to seem weird. and in the one video the friend says she was single - so what's up with this "boyfriend"?

so much contradiction and one starts to go "hmmm"

The SS interview already in posts here....a question was asked about the fight...wasn't a "fight" as much as boxing for sport, a form of "entertainment" she said.... (All American Dream Catcher: Live interview with Sami Smith )
Right. So my question is, did Kiely participate in one of those “friendly” bouts?

ADMIN NOTE:

A Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* thread has been set up for Kiely's case.

We've also included the link to that thread in the Opening Post of this thread which will be carried forward in all successive threads.

Hmmm...Maybe? Her Dickies look a bit grey green in the image from the store's camera as well, and shoes appear same color: https://www.ktvu.com/news/kiely-rod...shows-truckee-teen-hours-before-disappearanceView attachment 359833View attachment 359835
I don't feel like that is a picture of her, but I could be wrong. The hair, body shape and the pants don't seem right to me. It could be the lighting and camera angle that makes it look different. I am also guessing her mom has seen this photo and would know if it was her. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966