GUILTY CA - Lauren Key, 4, thrown off cliff, Rancho Palos Verdes, 8 Nov 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Candie said:
I just turned on KFI, Dr Laura is on, lol, waiting for the news break at the bottom of the hour.
:Fingers tapping: Well, is there anything good on Dr. Laura?
:dodges rotten vegetables:

These jurors are definitely hung up on something. I would *guess* there are more G's than NG's. It might be just a matter of who's trying to convince whom of their point of view :doh: Are those who's and whom's right:p

Candie said:
Hi Anita *wave* No, she's just yelling at people! LOL!
She's so charming and engaging! :liar:

Just the kind of woman you would choose for your best friend, eh, Candie? LOL

Hmmm...I should be doing something *other* than checking in here every 20 minutes! :bang:

Class-z said:
I agree, a boulder more than likely would be there even after six years, although people have done stranger things than pushing a boulder over the edge.

My question is, and forgive me if this has been addressed before, but, are their pictures at the time the crime took place? Wouldn't the boulder have been there then? Wouldn't this be something they would of photographed if Cameron Brown stated this to police?

That's what should of been documented then, not so much now? It's the perfect thing for the Maggot to use as resonsible doubt...............

Haven't heard about any pictures specifically but there are 69 odd exhibits so you'd think there would be.

LaMer thanks for posting that photo again (geez - I even get dizzy looking at the blowup). Looks like there are some rocks on the beach, so maybe over 6 yrs the rock was able to go over the cliff.

(geez - I even get dizzy looking at the blowup).
I agree totally Jilly, it made me ill and I thought, you know, no one and I mean NO one would walk a child along that area, not even dim witted parents with no brains would do that..

Anita Richman said:
She's so charming and engaging! :liar:

Just the kind of woman you would choose for your best friend, eh, Candie? LOL

Hmmm...I should be doing something *other* than checking in here every 20 minutes! :bang:
Hey, a break every 20 mins from all the *other* things isn't a bad thing ;)

dang computers, lol!

OT ~ Dr L said she was a real steal compared to paying a regular therapist, LOL!

Class-z said:
I agree totally Jilly, it make me ill and I thought, you know, no one and I mean NO one would walk a child along that area, not even dim witted parents with no brains would do that..
No kidding, and I wouldn't take my child sky diving either, makes no sense :waitasec:

Candie said:

dang computers, lol!

OT ~ Dr L said she was a real steal compared to paying a regular therapist, LOL![/QUOTE]

Maybe, if you are getting her on normal radio and NOT Syrius! :twocents:

Anita Richman said:
Candie said:

dang computers, lol!

OT ~ Dr L said she was a real steal compared to paying a regular therapist, LOL![/QUOTE]

Maybe, if you are getting her on normal radio and NOT Syrius! :twocents:
Oh right! LOL!

I haven't followed Dr. L in a very long time. So what's the kid Derrick up to these days? Did he graduate Harvard with straight As or is he a convicted sex offender?

Candie said:
They just mentioned the trial, one sentence, no verdict.
How long has the jury been deliberating? Has the judge checked on them?? It seems like it has been an awfully long time...

nanandjim said:
How long has the jury been deliberating? Has the judge checked on them?? It seems like it has been an awfully long time...

Nan, "has the judge checked on them?" :D Really struck me funny :dance:

Geez they started deliberations last thursday, I think. :doh:

:eek: not to be confused with the OJ jury :eek:

Since we haven't heard they are deadlocked, the jury must be trying to work it out.

Either that or they have killed each other!

LOL maybe someone should check on them! :p

Well, tomorrow is Friday!

kayceebee said:
2 hours notice....maybe I'll just have to go there and see it live...

I don't like jury watches either!!!!

Kayceebee, are you here? :)

What's the word around town? Any gossip? Are the jurors still alive? :)

I believe they started deliberation last friday 8/4, so they have been 5 full days. Most of the articles from the Breeze are already archived and they aren't free :( From what we know, no thanks to any comphrehensive coverage, they have only had two questions for the Judge, regarding the 911 tape and the power point for the experts.

I wonder if they are having their lunches brought in or dining out. I always found that as an interesting insight into the juries demeanor, one of many.

LaMer said:
Nan, "has the judge checked on them?" :D Really struck me funny :dance:

Geez they started deliberations last thursday, I think. :doh:

:eek: not to be confused with the OJ jury :eek:

Since we haven't heard they are deadlocked, the jury must be trying to work it out.

Either that or they have killed each other!

LOL maybe someone should check on them! :p

Well, tomorrow is Friday!
That struck me as funny, too, LaMer! :LOL: (As if they might be screwing around; text messaging their friends, playing video games or napping instead of deliberating!)

:D

They have to bring that verdict in by tomorrow, I just can't see them going over the weekend :doh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back