Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting... I wonder if statistics show a similar trend. That boys are more likely to offend in their teens than girls.
Sometimes girls have more sinister ways of hurting people that are not always physical - they are master mental manipulators......

I agree, which is why girl bullies often fly under the radar.

RBBM

I don't recall, but curious enough that I'll prob look up stats soon. Sexually offend, I believe, Yes.AJG is turning 16 yo in October.

He's not entering puberty or early adolescence, but he clearly is in mid-adolescence and is physically developed.

Interests at age 15+ are to spend free time with other males or females or mixed group who are of a similar age-range, usually with similar interests.

Not to be "playing behind buildings alone" with a 7-8 yo girl or even 7-8 yo boy, for that matter! Also, he doesn't appear to me to be developmentally disabled or intellectually challenged, in any way.

Male or female of his age babysitting is a different matter. Ditto for junior camp counselor and/or youth group type position.

It's the spending time alone - even if it was outdoors bc that's how he eventually was able to get her indoors alone. He was deliberately developing her trust in him.

Obvi only MO, but I worked many years with 14 - 18 yo mostly males

Would be curious to hear if we simply get more repots from female victims than from males?

I am still catching up on the last couple of pages but Count 3 of the charging document caught my attention.

".......against the will of MJM, who was under the age of 14 years, by means of
force, violence, duress, menace and fear of immediate and unlawful bodily
injury on MJM and another person."

Edit: Count 5 lists "another" as well.

My guess is that this teen has a sexual attraction to children.

We may need to find a way to get these teens (and those even younger) to come forward before they offend, though I cannot come up with anyway we can do that other than engaging in open communication early on in our homes and/or education in our schools.

Whoa I did not mean it like that! I just meant that his birth father may not be his mothers husband. My boyfriend whom I've been with for many years is Hispanic and I love him and his family dearly. His parents have been together for 30 years, I am saying nothing against that! Sorry if you took it that way, I promise I did not mean it to offend anyone.

I am sorry. Didn't mean to fly off the handle😊

Exactly! It was my uncle who molested me. My mother-his sister trusted him around me and often tried to force me to be around him. When I was 4 or 5 he would rub up against me from behind on the pretext of getting my coat from the closet (and my parents were nearby!). After he molested me, I never let him near me or my baby daughter ever, even if it meant getting in trouble with my family.
That's my exactly same story!!! (Sorry for the OT,I'd like to talk about it)

Interesting... I wonder if statistics show a similar trend. That boys are more likely to offend in their teens than girls.
Sometimes girls have more sinister ways of hurting people that are not always physical - they are master mental manipulators......

I agree that girl bullies often go under the radar because of sneakier practices.

As I said, I know it is probably sexist, but I would feel safer trusting my young children to the care of a teen girl over a teen boy.

It wasn't a stats thing, it was a gut thing. I thought I put "JMO" in my post but if I did not, forgive me.

I am still catching up on the last couple of pages but Count 3 of the charging document caught my attention.

Edit: Count 5 lists "another person" as well.

^^Yeah, I saw that too

Is it legalese?

My guess is that this teen has a sexual attraction to children.

We may need to find a way to get these teens (and those even younger) to come forward before they offend, though I cannot come up with anyway we can do that other than engaging in open communication early on in our homes and/or education in our schools.

I agree. In many documentaries I've watched (and I believe on the Oprah show, during an episode when she talked to predators) they all said they had the attractions to children from the onset of being sexually attracted.

The prob with finding the stats is His age and the Age of his victim.

Stats available, but I'm not sure whether they portray the situation accurately since he's only 15, but she is 7 years younger!

I am not able to locate stats for this horrific crime

Obvi, Not common offenses

Edit: Count 5 lists "another" as well.
I can't look...are there more victims in this?

Even IF he was "in love" with another individual closer in age (a la his IG account) who he was interested in, it was a cover imo. Feigning sexual attraction to a peer which was "unrequited."

His primary sexual attraction is to children

Don't know why, but even if he pursued his age-appropriate crush/love>it's a mask, imo, a cover for his real attraction -- which he knew most likely from his upbringing, from his education etc is inappropriate and unacceptable to act upon

Yet he did

AJG's Instagram really wasn't out there to me. I wonder if his mom had access to it at all. I do find it odd that we can't find a current Facebook account for him though. I thought most 15 year olds these days had one.

RSBM - my newly turned 17 year old computer nerd son abhors Facebook. He *only* has an account because I set it up when he was younger in an attempt to have some sort of communication available between him and his (very absent) dad. After an online bashing from said "father figure" on Father's Day because our son didn't "honor" him sufficiently, my boy asked if 1) he could close his FB account or 2) if he could delete "Jason" (his dad).

I, on the other hand, would wither and die if I couldn't access FB on a daily basis :)

Even IF he was "in love" with another individual closer in age (a la his IG account) who he was interested in, it was a cover imo. Feigning sexual attraction to a peer which was "unrequited."

His primary sexual attraction is to children

Don't know why, but even if he pursued his age-appropriate crush/love>it's a mask, imo, a cover for his real attraction -- which he knew most likely from his upbringing, from his education etc is inappropriate and unacceptable to act upon

Yet he did

BBM.

With all due respect you don't know that. You might believe it, but unless you're an expert who has examined this kid personally, you have no idea who he is primarily attracted to or not, including gender, as well as age. You're using one data point to make sweeping statements.

I think it's unfair to make pronouncements about who this kid is, what exactly motivates him, etc, etc. That's for the experts who will examine him to determine.

This is all speculation based on nothing but personal opinions.

BBM.

With all due respect you don't know that. You might believe it, but unless you're an expert who has examined this kid personally, you have no idea who he is primarily attracted to or not, including gender, as well as age. You're using one data point to make sweeping statements.

I think it's unfair to make pronouncements about who this kid is, what exactly motivates him, etc, etc. That's for the experts who will examine him to determine.

This is all speculation based on nothing but personal opinions.

And as you must have noted, I have said it's all MOO and speculation

Though not unfair or an unreasonable opinion given the heinous sexual charges against him:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2186458-adrian-gonzalez-complaint-7-29-15.html#document

I clarified gender.

I said, Children: I have no idea if his attraction is to younger females or younger males or both

It's opinion and it's not off-the-wall looking at the charges against him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members