GUILTY CA - Malibu Creek State Park Shooting, Tristan Beaudette, 35, died, 22 June 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Proof that this guy is a nut:

Anthony Rauda
Biography
Born in California raised in Florida the author spends most of his time reading writing listening and making music
Books

The Luciferian Theory
by Anthony Rauda
Price: $0.99 USD. Words: 6,060. Language: English. Published: April 9, 2018. Categories:Nonfiction » Philosophy » Good & evil
The book of genesis reveals a secret knowledge passed down through history.

" THE LUCIFERIAN THEORY "1. THE PREFACEI would first like to explain why i would write on this subject but first i must define it, upon my many readings and studies I grasped a lot of ideas, concepts and yes daydreams. But I must honestly say after reading the Bible and The Holy Quran I started to wonder on the battle of good vs evil, on heaven and hell in which many believe is a spiritual battle within one self and not an actual physical presence. Some believe that evil resides in all people, the yin and yang for example. For some, the species of man and woman on earth have a human nature and to others a survival instinct existing in all man, the fight or flight theory is one example and may be considered disreputable evidence , or the cause and effect theory these are applied sciences, ideas tested by trial and error. But as to my theory its stands not only as a statement of facts , but also opinions so as to establish a truth and then to unveiling a reality , "a what is" or a what is really Truth doctrine . What I'm trying to get across is that the ideals can be grasped by the mind and proven . In that I developed a theory since hell and evil are spiritual concepts, why do ancient doctrines refer to lucifer or evil as beings, demons, monsters etc.. Soto provide further background I was raised with Catholic beliefs that is to believe in evil, in the Devil, also in Angels, sins, of hell and of course a Judgement Day. And if the devil is real and we do evil, would we all be going to hell, but on the other hand this is not a religious book. Certain things happened to me in life that I considered evil yet they were perpetrated by those who were supposed to be the good guys and role models , the things they did are considered wrong to their own way of thinking.So why did these things happen did I do anything to these people .. No! But I am crucified while they are accepted and this is taken as a consequence of life. So I looked at life and the ruling class and the so called powers that be, I began to read books and studied them, keeping thoughts to myself until I could no longer keep it in. I came across what many would find such as conspiracies theories and secret societies but this again crucified me as a paranoid or even worse. Shouldn't these people be suffering a state of hell and not me. So again if what we do is evil yet none are suffering and yet we judge and punish those who offend us or do wrong, then what is evil I must then have to look upon the face of evil "Lucifer" (the light bearer) or everything around me is a lie. The Luciferian Theory was born upon that question. Let us not argue over whether there are religions cause there are, to name a few there are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists , Hindu and so on with many off shoots such as Baptists , Sikhs, Prostestants, Orthodox and to continue on. But during this book I will focus on the psychological aspects the physical properties of what I learned not to say that evil does not exist or that there is not an emotion such as hate but just to refer on the evidence as I stated the cause and effect. Because in order for their to be an effect there must be a cause so if hate leads to murder let's focus on the murder and work are way back such as any investigator in his scientific methods would do, like Sherlock Holmes would because this is not a book based on what ifs, but what is and the answer no matter how improbable must be the answer . And in truth many concepts and ideas will be considered Narcissistic and Sadistic so in a sense where delving into science or the study of the mind so to speak. So when speaking upon evil and it's existence , thinking oneself God or wanting to be God which is Lucifers greatest crime. Narcissism and Sadism are the foundation of my theory they are the devils marks, his targets, the sheep he wishes to have. They are the clear indication of a person most susceptible to him.I would like an opportunity to set it straight, my theory is based simply that evil does not exist solely for demonic possession of the body and soul (Luke Chp.22 verse 3 ; Satan enters Judas)but that Satan is a species his own creature even if his being is spiritual, somewhere along the line he discovered in order to have a kingdom he must have people. (Genesis 3:1 the serpent was more subtle than any beast on the earth; "notice the use of beast and not animal or creature and also of earth not garden or paradise") possession of a animal or person wouldn't do he would not only get exorcised but then people would get familiar with the tactics thus disabling his effectiveness in modern times there has been very little exorcisms . Not too far in the past they were burning witches yet we celebrate holloween every year, so there really is very little evidence of demonic possession anyhow it does not fit my theory.So how did Satan who was cast out to be lower the...

CHECK THIS OUT:

5." THE CONCLUSION, THE SOLUTION"Through my own experience from my family life, community, my short time in the Army and the legal system, I have seen firsthand what mind games can accomplish or destroy. Imagine someone skilled in this warfare, one of the most common tactics is to plant doubt in the individual either by sexual inadequacy such as thinking of homosexuality when their not, bring out the individuals feelings of insecurity, shame, guilt, and by some force or threat cause feelings of loneliness, then once alienated they hope to wear the mind down, paranoia develops and the mark begins to become suspicious of those close to them, the person can feel betrayed or what is true and who to trust. They want to have a person become mentally dead. As it has been said dumb, deaf and blind. In actuality they want someone who does not question or think for ones self, theses types of people make easy victims, they are nothing more than dupes, fools or suckers.Now th..

The Luciferian Theory | Adam And Eve | Satan
Who would actually publish this?!
Or buy it?

He's 42:

"A burglary suspect was charged Monday with murdering an Irvine father who was camping with his two young daughters in Malibu Creek State Park. CBS Los Angeles reports that Anthony Rauda, 42, is also accused of trying to kill 10 others in a series of shootings over the past two years...."

Man charged in killing of California dad who was camping with daughters

Tuesday, January 22nd:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ PT) – CA – Tristan Beaudette (35) (June 22, 2018, Malibu Creek State Park campground) - *Anthony Rauda (42) arrested (10/10/18) for a string of burglaries & charged (1/7/19) with 1 count of murder, 10 counts of attempted murder & 5 counts of 2nd degree burglary. $1.1M Bond.
Linked to 7 shooting between Nov. 3, 2016 to June 22, 2018. Nov. 2016 wounded a man in hammock on Backbone Trail, week later shot into sleeping area of car at campground; shooting into vehicles 3 different times in 2017. June 18, 2018 opened fire on a Tesla on Las Virgenes Rd. Tied to thefts & violence in L.A., Ventura & Sonoma Counties.
1/7/19 First appearance. Did not enter plea. Arraignment continued to 1/22.

Man suspected of killing Irvine father at Malibu Creek State Park is set to answer charges – Daily News

VAN NUYS — A man accused of killing a research scientist who was camping with his two young daughters last June in Malibu Creek State Park is set to be arraigned Tuesday on murder and other charges.

Anthony Rauda, 42, is set to appear in a Van Nuys courtroom and be arraigned on one count of murder, along with 10 counts of attempted murder and five counts of second-degree commercial burglary.
[.....]
Rauda — who has appeared in court for past hearings in a restraint chair with a mesh hood over his face — has remained jailed since his arrest.

Man suspected of killing Irvine father at Malibu Creek State Park is set to answer charges – Daily News

VAN NUYS — A man accused of killing a research scientist who was camping with his two young daughters last June in Malibu Creek State Park is set to be arraigned Tuesday on murder and other charges.

Anthony Rauda, 42, is set to appear in a Van Nuys courtroom and be arraigned on one count of murder, along with 10 counts of attempted murder and five counts of second-degree commercial burglary.
[.....]
Rauda — who has appeared in court for past hearings in a restraint chair with a mesh hood over his face — has remained jailed since his arrest.

Geez. What is he doing that necessitates a mesh hood? That's usually reserved for biters.

Monday, February 4th:
*Probable Cause Hearing (@ PT) – CA – Tristan Beaudette (35) (June 22, 2018, Malibu Creek State Park campground) - *Anthony Rauda (42) arrested (10/10/18) for a string of burglaries & charged (1/7/19) with 1 count of murder, 10 counts of attempted murder & 5 counts of 2nd degree burglary. Plead not guilty. $10M Bond.
Linked to 7 shooting between Nov. 3, 2016 to June 22, 2018. Nov. 2016 wounded a man in hammock on Backbone Trail, week later shot into sleeping area of car at campground; shooting into vehicles 3 different times in 2017. June 18, 2018 opened fire on a Tesla on Las Virgenes Rd. Tied to thefts & violence in L.A., Ventura & Sonoma Counties.
1/22/19 Update: Plead not guilty. Bond now at $10M from $1.1M. Probably cause hearing on 2/4.

Monday, February 4th:
*Probable Cause Hearing (@ PT) – CA – Tristan Beaudette (35) (June 22, 2018, Malibu Creek State Park campground) - *Anthony Rauda (42) arrested (10/10/18) for a string of burglaries & charged (1/7/19) with 1 count of murder, 10 counts of attempted murder & 5 counts of 2nd degree burglary. Plead not guilty. $10M Bond.
1/22/19 Update: Plead not guilty. Bond now at $10M from $1.1M. Probably cause hearing on 2/4.

Thank you so much! I wonder what happened at theprobable cause hearing?

FINALLY. I cant believe I missed the news that they finally arrested someone.

Isnt this the same guy that was arrested awhile back that had a gun on a trail?

I always wondered about that guy because his story sounded fake why he was out there with a gun and it was a no hunting area.

It makes perfect sense this is the type of individual responsible. A lot of us knew it had to be one person involved in the multiple shootings.

So happy they finally got him.

If they have ballistic matches on the bullets fired from his weapon then I dont understand why they are blurring his face everywhere. We dont need eye witnesses when ballistic matches. Plaster the creeps face all over the news so we can see the creep.

Widow of Murdered Camper Tristan Beaudette Files $90 Million Claim
Widow of Murdered Camper Takes $90 Million Legal Action

They have every right to file this suit IMO. Even after his murder it was like pulling teeth to get the park to post signs in the area that a random shooter/killer was on the loose. They were way too hush about everything.

Weeks after the shooting people in the area were screaming to LE to put signs up or something. It took news reporters and Non-LE to dig up information about all the other shootings before LE would admit to the other happenings. And Im sorry but that Malibu local paper did a great job IMO bringing attention to what was really going on in that park area. They were one of the few local papers reporting on how serious this was.

All signs were pointing to a random shooter for years and the Park did little to nothing to warn other campers.

This should be a lesson to all state parks everywhere. Warn the darn public when you have a random shooting incident that you have no idea who is doing it. Or any danger whatsoever like wild animal attacks or anything. We the public have a right to know about news that can harm us.

It was insane to me the lack of warnings to the public about all the shootings in the area. Multiple vehicles and people were hit with bullets that spanned years.

I expect more lawsuits in some of the other cases and IMO they have every right to be mad that they were not warned of danger. A lot of people would have chosen not to camp there or be in that area. Too bad if they lost business by warning people by having a sign or two. Let the public know what is happening in and around the parks and let the public choose whether they want to be there or not.

We have a dead father and 2 kids with no Dad because of no warnings or signs. And a camper in a hammock that was badly wounded. As well as phsychological damage to the female who was shot at while sleeping in her car. And no telling how many others have been impacted.

All JMO of course.

If I had his L.A. County case # I can find out when his next court date is. Anyone find one?

TIA! :)

They have every right to file this suit IMO. Even after his murder it was like pulling teeth to get the park to post signs in the area that a random shooter/killer was on the loose. They were way too hush about everything.

Weeks after the shooting people in the area were screaming to LE to put signs up or something. It took news reporters and Non-LE to dig up information about all the other shootings before LE would admit to the other happenings. And Im sorry but that Malibu local paper did a great job IMO bringing attention to what was really going on in that park area. They were one of the few local papers reporting on how serious this was.

All signs were pointing to a random shooter for years and the Park did little to nothing to warn other campers.

This should be a lesson to all state parks everywhere. Warn the darn public when you have a random shooting incident that you have no idea who is doing it. Or any danger whatsoever like wild animal attacks or anything. We the public have a right to know about news that can harm us.

It was insane to me the lack of warnings to the public about all the shootings in the area. Multiple vehicles and people were hit with bullets that spanned years.

I expect more lawsuits in some of the other cases and IMO they have every right to be mad that they were not warned of danger. A lot of people would have chosen not to camp there or be in that area. Too bad if they lost business by warning people by having a sign or two. Let the public know what is happening in and around the parks and let the public choose whether they want to be there or not.

We have a dead father and 2 kids with no Dad because of no warnings or signs. And a camper in a hammock that was badly wounded. As well as phsychological damage to the female who was shot at while sleeping in her car. And no telling how many others have been impacted.

All JMO of course.

Yes. They may have lost revenue but they're going to lose so much more now via this lawsuit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back