CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T = Adam Walsh has made heroric strides in battling these nefarious . The Walsh Act has brought us up to where we are in law and in keeping these sick under control.

It is important to note that the next legislatives that need to be passed on where to PUT these (hopefully on a remote island with man eating fish), and they are not at all under in uncertain terms supposed to live within a raidus of 5 miles near a school or home of children. Monitoring on ankle bracelets is not enough. There are two many SO's to count. Looking at the SO list in Tracy is disgusting, and mobile home or not, it is NOT safe to allow your small child to roam freely anywhere. I live in a community that is very large, and I never see an 8 year old girl walking around without adult supervison.
JM2cents

Criminal Justice Resources: Sex Offender Laws | linkscanner://safe.gif/[/IMG]
Ken Strutin's guide, which highlights key publications and resources, focuses on recent developments in the administration and implementation of federal ...
www.llrx.com/features/sexoffenderlaws.htm - 48k - Cached - Similar pages

the lack of updates right now, considering how hot this case is, make me think things will be happening this evening or tomorrow... I have been keeping my eye on this page http://207.104.50.87/whosincustody/RecentBookings.aspx as well. We do not have names of the POIs yet but that does not mean we will hear names before an arrest comes down.

I hope they are making headway in finding Sandra. I also truly hope that these two pois are taking them in the right direction in the investigation.

Latest from CNN today:

California girl, 8, disappears after playing with friend

(CNN) -- Eight-year-old Sandra Cantu came home from school, kissed her mother, and left to color and play with a friend who lived a couple of houses down.
art.missing.tracypd.jpg
Sandra Cantu, 8, disappeared on Friday, according to police in Tracy, California.

That was at 3 p.m. Friday.
By Tuesday -- despite an intense search by hundreds of search-and-rescue personnel and volunteers over three days -- the little girl in the pink Hello Kitty T-shirt and black leggings had yet to be found.
The mysterious disappearance of Sandra from the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park in Tracy, California -- about 60 miles east of San Francisco -- has baffled law enforcement officials. A dozen different agencies are looking for her.
video.gif
Watch Nancy Grace on the case »

It's so sad that a little eight year old girl can not go play with a friend after school. When I was younger than that I would walk down to the other end of the block to play with my friend, we also never locked our doors and felt safe! Have times changed for the better or for the worst?

VB

Q, was one of them a black suv? In one of these hundreds of articles I read that one of the children noted a "strange" black vehicle (cannot remember make.....)

Couldn't see. They were in closed trailers. I'm wondering the same thing you are.

And some people think I am crazy for watching my children like a hawk. They are my world and I can't imagine having one of them missing. I read about all of these abductions and murders and I know that I am not wrong for wanting to know exactly where they are 24/7.

I pray for this little girl's safe return to her family.

the link that has the MK video...from the 2 persons of interest video... I just noticed that the reporter said they were awaiting the video tapes to be released I wonder if that is on the horizen?

There was mention that the survelliance has not been released yet. Hoping that this will lead to a major tip in case. ~

http://www.ktvu.com/video/19054999/index.html this video here shows them.. one is an old white suv (landroverish) and shows the PLATES. The other car on the wrecker is a oldish grey sedan (sorry I am not good with make and model)

Thank you. Interesting that LE is no longer searching cars going in and out of the park. They say it's becaused they searched them all already. But IMO, someone could still sneak her in and out. Kinda tells me LE knows what happened and who's responsible and knows there is no point in searching the cars anymore.

It's so sad that a little eight year old girl can not go play with a friend after school. When I was younger than that I would walk down to the other end of the block to play with my friend, we also never locked our doors and felt safe! Have times changed for the better or for the worst?

VB

I hear you VB, I have an 10 year old daughter as well, and live in a large planned community. Our house is on a little cul de sac and everyone thinks I am so strict with my children. I do allow my 8 year old to walk on the street behind mine to visit with her friend, but only after I have checked to make sure she has the cell phone in her pocket and a whistle around her neck. We also have a code word that must be used if anyone was to aproach her somewhere and say her dad or I wanted her and they were supposed to pick her up. Even if it's her Aunt...grandma...neighbor....whoever, if they don't say the word she doesn't go with them and she must blow the whistle.

Last night on NG, when they were showing the pictures of this angel my heart was just breaking. We are losing too many of our children. I will pray Sandra is not one of them.

is anyone watching headline news? I swore I just heard someone was interfering with the investigation blah blah....something.....suspects...something.... (sorry tv is in living room and I am in my office)

is anyone watching headline news? I swore I just heard someone was interfering with the investigation blah blah....something.....suspects...something.... (sorry tv is in living room and I am in my office)

You are at a better advantage than me. I don't have cable and my computer is super slow from running a scan for the worm tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay