CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not good at running plates LOL..... I wish I could tho!!!

That video also said they had seized a ton of evidence from the homes and trailer park...

man! I need make sure I am in front of the tv the next time hln cycles again so I can catch that name (see post above)... anyone else watching and catch it by chance?

BTW, if anyone runs the plates down, do not put the owners names in this forum. Just FYI if they are a RSO or if any interesting info comes up. I don't want anyone to get a spanking!

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17669/2268/

I KNEW I HEARD THAT RIGHT! Just found this link to confirm it before I have to wait on HLN to cycle back around.......

A man was arrested, cited and released Monday on suspicion of interfering with police as officers searched for clues about Sandra Cantu, the 8-year-old Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park resident that disappeared Friday.

Orchard Estates resident Christian Sinclair, 49, was taken to the Tracy police department, arrested, fingerprinted, photographed, cited and released on the misdemeanor charge, said Sgt. Tony Sheneman, police spokesman.

I hear you VB, I have an 8 year old daughter as well, and live in a large planned community. Our house is on a little cul de sac and everyone thinks I am so strict with my children. I do allow my 8 year old to walk on the street behind mine to visit with her friend, but only after I have checked to make sure she has the cell phone in her pocket and a whistle around her neck. We also have a code word that must be used if anyone was to aproach her somewhere and say her dad or I wanted her and they were supposed to pick her up. Even if it's her Aunt...grandma...neighbor....whoever, if they don't say the word she doesn't go with them and she must blow the whistle.

Last night on NG, when they were showing the pictures of this angel my heart was just breaking. We are losing too many of our children. I will pray Sandra is not one of them.

Same with me. KK is 13 and I don't let her take the dog for a walk on her own. We have code words too if someone were to say to her "your mom told me to get you". After the danielle van dam abduction and murder, I had a baby monitor in her room and the receiver in mine. I only stopped using it a couple of years ago because she asked me to take it out. It's such a shame anymore. I pray they find this little girl. It's reminding me of Jessica Lunsford in FL.....

BTW, if anyone runs the plates down, do not put the owners names in this forum. Just FYI if they are a RSO or if any interesting info comes up. I don't want anyone to get a spanking!

Does anyone know how to do that?????

Sinclair sat on his steps Tuesday, still dazed from his ordeal when FBI agents showed up at his house armed with search warrants and arrested him. He says he does not understand why.
"I actually had a couple of drinks. I was upset about all this stuff going on. I really don't know," he said.
"This person was interfering with the execution of the search warrant and was arrested for interfering and obstructing justice," explained Sgt. Tony Sheneman.
Sinclair told ABC7 he was held for a couple of hours.
"I got back here, noticed that both my cars were gone&

above was snipped from this.... http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6738066

Seems the first name drop with an innocent little OOJ charge might be the corner of something muuuuuuch larger! So, if both of his cars were taken those must have been them in the video....

Neighbors say just a half block away from Sinclair's house there was a lot of activity at a different house, when FBI agents swooped in.
"I didn't see anything they were taking out of the house. It was all covered in boxes and stuff. They towed the cars and everything," said witness Brandon Baughman.

I take that back....there must have been four cars towed. Two belong to one person and two to the other.... so not sure whose is whose

WTH did he do? And why would anyone interfere with an investigation into a missing child? And furthermore.....is he one of the guys who had their cars towed?
YES! look up above.....I snipped it and linked the Sinclaire interview....

Not showing an RSO under the name of Christian Sinclair.

Wanna hear something funny? In the Tracy article I linked police said they would not say if he was a person of interest... well this time they didn't have to....CS did when he gave the stupid interview to abc...

(btw...why do so many names have the initials CS....I hate it....)

http://news.google.com/news?um=1&ned=us&hl=en&q=sandra+cantu&cf=all&as_qdr=h&as_drrb=q

In this channel 3 video, it has great aerial shots of the location and how close it is to the freeway. ((the hotel is almost bigger than the entire trailer park)) The reporter also gave more detail about the search at the hotel.....she said that on one day they searched 40 rooms... on the next day they went back with cadaver dogs and searched 69 rooms.

The LI in this case said that what was seized in the warrant won't be released to the public until the judge signs off and approves...

Hi,

One of the tags in the video was a Wyoming tag - did you search rso in Wyoming?

Yes. I started off with Family watchdog, then went to Calif and Wyoming registries.

Yes. I started off with Family watchdog, then went to Calif and Wyoming registries.

Thanks - bases are covered then. I don't know how to run tags but they were clearly shown in the video.

If I were looking up RSOs (which I am NOT doing), I would look up the name BAUGHMAN.

Also, that KGO video said that cadaver dogs had picked up her scent near the San Jauquin River yesterday and that a search is being conducted at the river today?

just curious....why Baughman? Does that name have any connection to the case?

I heard/posted a link about the river searches and cadaver dog hits. So, they are there again today?

I hope she is found soon....

(do you have a first initial as well?)

If I were looking up RSOs (which I am NOT doing), I would look up the name BAUGHMAN.

Also, that KGO video said that cadaver dogs had picked up her scent near the San Jauquin River yesterday and that a search is being conducted at the river today?
How sad, hope that's wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member