CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on? I have been off-line. Was that poor baby in the duffel bag?

That liveonline website is very annoying (live chat). Can anyone point us to the actual live audio for when the presser takes place? TIA

Also, does the pastor have any priors? If so, what for?

Edit: found the live audio link. That live chat is worthless.

I will never look at Hello Kitty without thinking of Sandra again!!!!!
1-5.gif

Me either. :(

FYI, When a URL addy is blocked like we see in some posts, it's because the site is not allowed to be linked here. If you try to get around that by using something like Tinyurl, you will get spanked. :)

Did they really say it seemed liek she looked over at someone or something? Oh god that made my stomach sink - so the perp knew the camera was there and called her over? I can't get the image of her skipping out of my head. :(

TRACY, CA - Police have served a search warrant on one location in the mobile home park where an 8-year-old Tracy girl was last seen.

Overnight, crime scene tape was also strung around Clover Road Baptist Church, which will be searched later Tuesday, said Sgt. Tony Sheneman with the Tracy Police Department at a news conference Tuesday morning. The church pastor, Lane Lawless, lives in Orchard Estates mobile home park.

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=57432&catid=2

Did they really say it seemed liek she looked over at someone or something? Oh god that made my stomach sink - so the perp knew the camera was there and called her over? I can't get the image of her skipping out of my head. :(
Yes. The Sgt. did say they caught that, too. She did appear to stop and turn.

A reporter asked the SGT giving the presser something along the lines of...on the video it looks like Sandra sees someone/something off frame have you looked into...etc...

LE responds with, first a question Have you seen the video?

reporter says yes

LE says yes we saw the same thing...

that's how it was pretty much said IIRC.

HE said, " you saw the tape right? then you saw what we saw. It appeared she turned." Or somethign to that effect. I, however, could not hear the questions.

It makes me physically sick to my stomach to think that someone was there, after she skipped around the corner and called her name and she walks out of frame. I can't let myself think that...it slays me.

A reporter asked the SGT giving the presser something along the lines of...on the video it looks like Sandra sees someone/something off frame have you looked into...etc...

LE responds with, first a question Have you seen the video?

reporter says yes

LE says yes we saw the same thing...

that's how it was pretty much said IIRC.

Thanks KAt- We posted @ the same time :)

Clover Road Baptist Church is being searched now.........just on 'breaking news'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw