CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TPD will accept all mail for family.

I'm not sure about the rules with posting links! If I'm not supposed to do this, please delete so I don't get in trouble.

This article does confirm that it was the pastors home searched.

ok, nevermind cause it's not showing up.

:eek: Wow! I believe it, because of the church being taped off.

*We can't post that site, but I know a lot of WSers know which one it is. Thanks!*

Autopsy still in progress

One location searched last night in MHP.

presser.........search for Sandra's killerSearch warrants out.........searching for evidence behind her home in the park...................if I heard correct

autopsy still in progress

sandra was wearing her
hello kitty' shirt..............that's all, if I heard correct

Sgt. Tony Sheneman is speaking and said TPD are following several leads in the case. He said everyone is aware of the SW served and the church will be searched later today when the response team arrives to do so.

Autopsy still in progress.

no one arrested, no one detained as of this moment. Still looking for perps.

Search warrent at the Pastors mobile home had to do with why the church is a crime scene. Sounds to me like something was found in the church that led them to get a search warrent for the Pastor's home.

We had not indication a body was in the suitcase before it was opened. Ummm... not buying that, but I think they are handling things well.

I know what you mean SS, my husband and I were talking about this last night. You really can't get the "real" news that is going on in the country these days. All the national channels think is important is politics!

I mean we had floods and earthquake with many trapped and dead, snowstorms in April, mass shootings.....and this poor angel and all I can get is the President playing a quick game of basketball with his favorite college team.

Sorry I think politics are important but there are other things going on in the world!

It is disgusting that through all these real disasters, national news is spending the whole hour talking about Octi mom and her reality show, or Chris Brown. As a previous victim of domestic violence myself, I personally know how important that issue is, but enough is enough, rewarding him with all this attention! All I heard this morn about Sandra was that her body was found, and an autopsy would be conducted. NOTHING ELSE! I'm in Ga.:mad:

They do have a direction for the investigation.

In progess
Another unit searched last night. Church is connected to it. (Pretty sure that is what I heard).
- Waiting for an update from Evidence Response Team at church.
- Autopsy still in progress.
- No one has been detained or arrested at this time.

Delay in processing is that the evidence processing team didn't leave until after 3 AM and returned to Sacramento, they will return after they have had some rest.

Is it just me or do the reporters seem like they are asking lame questions...
My nerves are probably fried!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member