GUILTY CA - Shaun, 6, & Delylah Tara, 3, dead, 9 yr old tortured, Redding, 27 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ive spent all day long reading all the posts on this case as well as every link, and watched every news video and spent hours scouring the fb pages of the people associated in this case, and it is indeed horrible.

Does anyone know if TH had a job? How did she get her money? Was she the official "guardian" for her three cousins, the young children she both killed and left for dead?

The article that said that they were not releasing much info implied that they were afraid that possible "associates" or witnessed may flee if certain things were made public...does anyone else think it is possible that they were hiring these kids out for sex? Im thinking that may be at the core of this whole thing, well that and drugs of course. Also the terminology of registering as a sex offender was used at one point on something a while ago and someone suggested this was just a formality. If the above is correct and they were hiring the kids out for sex, that would make sense.

Where in the world is the 15 year old child??? Have they ever located him? And why hasn't CC, the twins' dad ever mentioned him? Have the twins mentioned their brother??

What absolutely broke my heart was reading DT and STs dad, Shaun Tara senior's facebook post that he posted shortly after their mother was killed. I don't remember the exact words but it was something like

"Don't worry, baby, I got this".

No, no you didn't have it. Not at all. I cant imagine the grief and the guilt he might be feeling for handing those babies over to his cousin.

Does anyone have any info on the sister, Frankie Tara, and her condition?

Does anyone have any info on the sister, Frankie Tara, and her condition?

I looked on MSM and SM and didn't find anything. I imagine that HIPAA rules prevent the hospital from speaking about her condition. I hope her body and heart are healing. :heart: :heartbeat:

:praying: for her continued healing. She's never far from my mind and remains in my :heart:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we were to read here long enough, I fear we would read more about our victims. Many of them will grow and become the perps. For each of us here who survived and grew stronger as adults, there are likely a greater number who fall into the drugs and abuse chasm created by their history.

Just as pause for thought, what if this 9 year old hurts someone in 7 more years? Who shall we hold accountable? I wish that re-parenting damaged children were as easy as it sounds. They are not happy to be helped, and live happily ever after. They come with deep wounds that therapy doesn't even uncover. My heart hurts for this little one who has had a lifetime of unreliable adults in her life.

I don't think it is uncommon to thrive in a single parent home. I think more thrive than not, when the parent they have is emotionally healthy.

You also made many good points. Yes, people can thrive in single parent homes- though statistically it's not common. I cannot condemn the entirety of the Tara family, but from what I have uncovered there are some criminal elements here.. sex offenders, drug arrests, etc.

One thing to set straight is how TH is related to these children. TH is Shaun A. and Delylah's 2nd cousin. Their father, Shaun D. is TH 1st cousin. TH mother is not kids' Grandmother- she is their Great Aunt. TH
is not related by blood to injured child at all. The injured child is not the full sister of Shaun A. and Delylah- they have different fathers. That's what makes it even more unusual that she ended up with TH.

As for TH estranged husband, I don't think he's Father of the Year- but I do believe he provided his children with a much more stable environment than TH did after he left.

There are so many questions and not enough answers yet here.

I came across this recent article and it made me ill. "Huntsman’s neighbors, a few of whom to their credit called the police at least twice and social services at least once, say they could hear the sounds of fists hitting flesh, of the littlest girl screaming and being ordered to kneel. They say the abuse got so loud it sometimes shook the walls." http://www.montereycountyweekly.com...cle_3bd51f9c-a9b6-11e5-a9c9-af973d0382b3.html

Salinas is the seat of the original Nuestra Familia Gang. cops constantly sweep, but the orders are coming from prison and a street kid is NOT going to tell.

that being said, beating babies is not a popular thing to do. I would have blown up 911 if I lived around there.

I understand your sentiment, but there's no excuse for not calling 911 multiple times on these people. Gang retaliation for protecting helpless children? Unlikely. If the gangs are so scary there, sounds like the cops need to do a major sweep. Not hard to find criminals being criminals. I just don't think enough was done.

I'd love to know if TH was posing as GC's guardian? GC was still enrolled in a continuation HS up until a few weeks ago when he "moved out of the area".
http://www.montereyherald.com/article/NF/20151217/NEWS/151219803

the thought makes me shudder :(

Ive spent all day long reading all the posts on this case as well as every link, and watched every news video and spent hours scouring the fb pages of the people associated in this case, and it is indeed horrible.

Does anyone know if TH had a job? How did she get her money? Was she the official "guardian" for her three cousins, the young children she both killed and left for dead?

The article that said that they were not releasing much info implied that they were afraid that possible "associates" or witnessed may flee if certain things were made public...does anyone else think it is possible that they were hiring these kids out for sex? Im thinking that may be at the core of this whole thing, well that and drugs of course. Also the terminology of registering as a sex offender was used at one point on something a while ago and someone suggested this was just a formality. If the above is correct and they were hiring the kids out for sex, that would make sense.

Where in the world is the 15 year old child??? Have they ever located him? And why hasn't CC, the twins' dad ever mentioned him? Have the twins mentioned their brother??

What absolutely broke my heart was reading DT and STs dad, Shaun Tara senior's facebook post that he posted shortly after their mother was killed. I don't remember the exact words but it was something like

"Don't worry, baby, I got this".

No, no you didn't have it. Not at all. I cant imagine the grief and the guilt he might be feeling for handing those babies over to his cousin.

Oh dear God, no. And I know so many women who would be lovely mothers and yet cannot conceive.

Slag. :(

I'm sorry, I'm new. I didn't realize I was crossing boundaries. I come from a background of being a victim to an unsolved homicide in my own life- so I act with fervor in my investigations. The police never cared to solve my friend's murder, so I have very little to nil faith in LE. I will watch my step in here..
Your not the only one Invicta 17 about how this hits home. Hang in there.

Sent from my Z755 using Tapatalk

Are we supposed to be relieved that the STATE has custody? What a bunch of lazy !! Those poor babies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back