GUILTY CA - Shaun, 6, & Delylah Tara, 3, dead, 9 yr old tortured, Redding, 27 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So according to the photos, they are excavating in the Salinas yard. The article says they are looking into the possibility that a fourth child has been abused. Is that child missing? Do they think the child is buried in the back yard? Can this get any worse? Probably. Even her own mother calls her a monster!

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...ge-locker-died-from-6706000.php#photo-9121756
It says in the article that the 4th child suspected of being abused is Tami's 15 year old son.

ETA: it is certainly chilling that they are excavating.

Yep!!! I am no longer sitting by doing nothing. I have my first training class to be a foster parent next month. I can't just say oh this is horrible, wish I could do something. I'm doing it. I can't save the world, but I can move a tiny little piece of it. I believe there are many more people like me in the foster system than the bad ones.

As someone who grew up in the Foster Care system, let me say thank you...

So according to the photos, they are excavating in the Salinas yard. The article says they are looking into the possibility that a fourth child has been abused. Is that child missing? Do they think the child is buried in the back yard? Can this get any worse? Probably. Even her own mother calls her a monster!

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...ge-locker-died-from-6706000.php#photo-9121756

In an earlier article posted it was reported that a neighbor said where are the babies. I want to see those babies. TH said it was none of their business.
I wonder if it was the mom of TH that demanded to see the children since she lived in the same complex as TH.
I wonder how long TH had custody of the kids. In the few pics posted they (children) looked happy and healthy and well taken care of.
Maybe the pics are from earlier before she took custody.
Weird LE is digging up the yard by hand. IMO
ETA Monster seems fitting.

It says in the article that the 4th child suspected of being abused is Tami's 15 year old son.

ETA: it is certainly chilling that they are excavating.

Thanks, I did miss that in the article (I plead shock!), but I was pretty sure she had a teen boy, so I did wonder if that was the child who may have been abused. I wonder if he has been accounted for. Based on news and FB, I think she has four or five kids, counting the twins, who are the youngest by my calculations. I wonder how they escaped physical abuse. Maybe they were in school?

In an earlier article posted it was reported that a neighbor said where are the babies. I want to see those babies. TH said it was none of their business.
I wonder if it was the mom of TH that demanded to see the children since she lived in the same complex as TH.
I wonder how long TH had custody of the kids. In the few pics posted they (children) looked happy and healthy and well taken care of.
Maybe the pics are from earlier before she took custody.
Weird LE is digging up the yard by hand. IMO
ETA Monster seems fitting.
BBM

Responding to your excellent questions/comments (BBM):

If it was TH's Mom demanding to see the babies, she must really be afraid of her daughter not to call LE then and there and give them the license number on the car. That's me giving her the benefit of the doubt, which is really hard right now. Neighbors said that the kids stopped playing outside when GC started coming around, last January, I think. Surely her Mom would have noticed that?!! TH's own daughter called LE asking for them to check on the kids, IIRC.

Relatives of the children's mother have said that she's had the kids about a year and they've struggled to get in touch.

Pictures on the dead mothers FB page may be what you are seeing. They looked fine, and continued to look fine when their Dad had them before he went to prison.

I think LE is digging by hand because they expect to find remains. :(

METH, METH, METH, METH, METH....JMO, MOO, etc.

I wonder if the wording is standard in all criminal complaints
It says purpose of revenge,extortion,persuasion and for a sadistic purpose.
Also says register as a sex offender for TH as well as GC.
But it could just be wording in any complaint that would be filed no matter the crime?

ETA reading again I think it is standard on all forms at least regarding registering as a sex offender...I hope.

I wonder if the wording is standard in all criminal complaints
It says purpose of revenge,extortion,persuasion and for a sadistic purpose.
Also says register as a sex offender for TH as well as GC.
But it could just be wording in any complaint that would be filed no matter the crime?
I think as horrible as this case is now, we have no idea how much worse it's going to get.

I think as horrible as this case is now, we have no idea how much worse it's going to get.

You would think we would have a tough shell by now but reading about the 9 yr olds injuries and seeing the pics of the other two was really hard and as you said it will be worse once we know more.
Hard to grasp how anyone could be so cruel. IMO

Prophetic words, I'm sure. We will look back later and realize how true this post was. I know you don't want to be right, but I'm afraid you are.

Responding to your excellent questions/comments (BBM):

If it was TH's Mom demanding to see the babies, she must really be afraid of her daughter not to call LE then and there and give them the license number on the car. That's me giving her the benefit of the doubt, which is really hard right now. Neighbors said that the kids stopped playing outside when GC started coming around, last January, I think. Surely her Mom would have noticed that?!! TH's own daughter called LE asking for them to check on the kids, IIRC.

Relatives of the children's mother have said that she's had the kids about a year and they've struggled to get in touch.

Pictures on the dead mothers FB page may be what you are seeing. They looked fine, and continued to look fine when their Dad had them before he went to prison.

I think LE is digging by hand because they expect to find remains. :(

METH, METH, METH, METH, METH....JMO, MOO, etc.

Police also received two anonymous calls. One time they went to the house and no one was home, on the other time the children were doing their homework. Said they can't do much when the calls are anonymous and LE doesn't see anything.

In one video an older blond woman was crying "Those were my babies" and placed something at TH's house. I wonder if that was her mother.

Police also received two anonymous calls. One time they went to the house and no one was home, on the other time the children were doing their homework. Said they can't do much when the calls are anonymous and LE doesn't see anything.

In one video an older blond woman was crying "Those were my babies" and placed something at TH's house. I wonder if that was her mother.

I couldn't figure out from the stories whether the daughter called anonymously, but admitted it to the news after the story broke. Or was there someone else who called either LE or CPS and gave their name. I got the impression a relative of some kind called DCF repeatedly, but I'm too tired to look for a link tonight.

I read somewhere that CPS works with families if the problems (uncleanliness, weight loss, etc) seem due to poverty, and there is no obvious sign of abuse. Kids can be taught not to trust authority figures and to play along with the facade. Or children are unavailable when LE or CPS drop by. Think of Jaci Dugard for example, hidden in plain sight. If a family is clever and LE or CPS don't see what they need to see in order to remove the children, there isn't much they can do. The bar is pretty high to remove kids.
JMO

This "home school" facade has to end. How many cases do we read about where the abused and neglected (and often murdered) kids are "home schooled" by their vile caretakers. This is a joke. An oversight committee on a national level needs to be formed to shake this up. How could any person in their right mind determine Tami was an appropriate "teacher"? Fail.

I understand how there is no formal process/oversight of custody when somebody is going to prison - the person presumably just hands their kids off to another person. However, I'm confused because it seems like the maternal grandparents wanted custody. Even though DFCS couldn't find neglect/abuse (supposedly) with Tami, why does the incarcerated parent have the final say of custody? Why couldn't the maternal grandparent fight for custody (even w/out neglect in other household)? And since Shaun Tara (sr) wasn't the father of Frankie, how could he even pass her off to Tami legally?

Seems like a lot of people need to be held accountable for the mistakes made that had fatal consequences.

And finally, even though these kids had a mom who loved them (and died), their lives sounded pretty unstable before then anyways. Dads going in/out prison, drugs, etc. Very very sad. I pray Frankie recovers and is raised in a stable, loving environment where she feels safe, loved, and valued every day.

If those were her babies, then why wasn't she aware of the "PROLONGED ABUSE"?
How could neighbors have missed this? Wasn't there screaming, crying?

Seems in soo many cases, all these absent relatives, or, concerned neighbors come forward acting like they tried to help. I DONT BUY IT;)

I'm curious as to, how the two little ones happened to pass away and the same time?

If those were her babies, then why wasn't she aware of the "PROLONGED ABUSE"?
How could neighbors have missed this? Wasn't there screaming, crying?

Seems in soo many cases, all these absent relatives, or, concerned neighbors come forward acting like they tried to help. I DONT BUY IT;)

I'm curious as to, how the two little ones happened to pass away and the same time?

I don't know who the lady is but FWIW when these two got custody of the kids family members tried to visit them and see them but they were blown off and rebuffed by TH. They weren't absent, the kids were being kept away from them. Their family tried.

I don't know who the lady is but FWIW when these two got custody of the kids family members tried to visit them and see them but they were blown off and rebuffed by TH. They weren't absent, the kids were being kept away from them. Their family tried.

Yes, the family in Yucaipa tried hard and were rebuffed by TH. I think part of the OP had to do with the fact that TH's mother lived in the same apartment complex as TH, GC and the kids and how could she (and the neighbors) miss the abuse?! But at this point, we don't know whether she was kept away too, anonymously called LE or just sat back and let it happen. Like you, I'm going to assume she tried and was also rebuffed. Fortunately, I don't have experience dealing with an adult child on drugs (I say meth) and living in a gang neighborhood, but I can imagine that your options are limited, unless you are extremely courageous. On the other hand, perhaps the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, if having two adult kids commit serious crimes is any indication. JMO

Hi all, I was only lurking so far ... what a terrible case! Those poor babies, may they Rest In Peace now!

As for the question how others (neighbours, grandma, social services etc) could have missed this, I'm speculating that the prolonged abuse might refer to something that might not have been easily seen, like bruises, burns etc hidden under clothing. The shape the 9 year old was in, points to some kind of violent event taken place shortly before she was found. She had multiple fractures and a dislocated jaw, apparently she was brutally beaten up. Had this kind of abuse happened on a regular basis and gone on for a long time, surely others, especially social service workers who visited, would have noticed it. It seems to me that around Thanksgiving someone (mom or bf) escalated and totally lost it and beat those three poor kids up, with the result that two died and one almost died (was left to die actually, is how it looks).

As others have said I believe that drugs play a major role in this case. I hope TH and her bf rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

its because hes a minor.

The Tara children were found in the same container.
:eek:verreaction:

Only TH faces a possible capital case.

I have no words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the family in Yucaipa tried hard and were rebuffed by TH. I think part of the OP had to do with the fact that TH's mother lived in the same apartment complex as TH, GC and the kids and how could she (and the neighbors) miss the abuse?! But at this point, we don't know whether she was kept away too, anonymously called LE or just sat back and let it happen. Like you, I'm going to assume she tried and was also rebuffed. Fortunately, I don't have experience dealing with an adult child on drugs (I say meth) and living in a gang neighborhood, but I can imagine that your options are limited, unless you are extremely courageous. On the other hand, perhaps the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, if having two adult kids commit serious crimes is any indication. JMO

Oh yeah, it could definitely be a case of the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree with her. Or even just plain ol' sticking their head in the sand hoping it will go away. Whether they were scared because of gangs (the 'bad people' he was allegedly involved with) or become the next victim (of abuse). Not that any of that excuses them. Also, I probably should have said "at least some of their family tried". I just can't with all the details in this case... those poor kids... first they lose their mom and then they get abused... ugh. Are there any updates on Frankie's condition?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back