Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if she jumped out of the car she can't have been chained to a pole at the side of the road.

LOL and that's what I said way back when I was asked for links when I said she was chained to a pole.

Heck maybe it was a pole that gives speed limits or driving instructions. Those sit pretty close to the road.

Didn't I also read, no I don't have a link, that she was sooo close to the road she could have gotten hit?

If yes then she could have been chained to something...a pole...and still waving to passerbys.

Like I said earlier this one is confusing as h...!

road sign.jpg

IIRC, the woman who saw her (the one who wasn't able to stop) said she was "hopping" along the road. Another report is that SP risked being hit by traffic to get someone's attention. In other words, she was able to move.

Plus, being chained to something along the road would require someone to get out of the car to force SP to the pole and then lock her to it. That runs the risk of being seen.

Whatever she was chained to, I don't think it was a stationary item along the road.

jmOPINION, from what we know now.

Maybe she was chained or had one leg tied to something like a cinder block or a solid metal pipe. Something that would stop a person running away but still able to move about slowly?

I think it's safe to say that LE has given this entire family a huge gag order..................and carried it over to themselves as well.

It's unbelievable that more information about this hasn't leaked out by now. As far as I know, not a single thing about the abductors or an attempt to find them has been broadcast publicly with the exception of a "maroon SUV".

I know the MSM is pressing hard for more information, but it appears that LE is pressing back even harder not to provide any.

This story may be so fantastic and complex that it's hard to discount it, while at the same time impossible to verify it.

Not even a maroon SUV - it was just described as "dark-colored".

Maybe she was chained or had one leg tied to something like a cinder block or a solid metal pipe. Something that would stop a person running away but still able to move about slowly?

Would a person be able to jump out of a vehicle with a heavy object chained to them without serious injury such as a broken wrist or ankle, though? I guess it's possible if it wasn't too heavy.

I think it's safe to say that LE has given this entire family a huge gag order..................and carried it over to themselves as well.

It's unbelievable that more information about this hasn't leaked out by now. As far as I know, not a single thing about the abductors or an attempt to find them has been broadcast publicly with the exception of a "maroon SUV".

I know the MSM is pressing hard for more information, but it appears that LE is pressing back even harder not to provide any.

This story may be so fantastic and complex that it's hard to discount it, while at the same time impossible to verify it.

I've only heard "dark colored SUV" Has it changed to maroon?

BTW, police can't issue a gag order. Only a judge can do that, and if I'm correct, that can only be done after charges have been filed. I don't believe police can just gag the family. They may be taking advice from police, but can't be ordered to.

So what do you think she could have been 'chained too'? What makes you think it's not a pole on the side of the road? That's what came to my mind when I read Chained To Something.

I think the chained to something is because the dispatcher didn't understand the responding when he said "hose clamps" or whatever it was. He probably heard the chained part clearly, but couldn't make out the rest.

This also reminds me of the heavily battered information provided by dispatch. We really don't know if CHP were advising based on what Sherry said or not.

Would a person be able to jump out of a vehicle with a heavy object chained to them without serious injury such as a broken wrist or ankle, though? I guess it's possible if it wasn't too heavy.

We don't know what her injuries were other than CHPs saying she was battered and LE saying the injuries were not life-threatening.

jmo

I'm curious. Did people think this was a hoax before the reverse ransom announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I had a slight feeling about that before the ransom talk began, and posted that it could be another Audrey Seiler, Jennifer Wilbanks, Fauna Jackson type scenario. Once the ransom chatter took off like wildfire, a lot of people jumped on the hoax train.

And also carefully using a screwdriver to tighten the hose clamps while holding on to her would be very difficult. Was she knocked unconscious while this happened? Otherwise, her wriggling around while trying to use a flathead screwdriver would cause the screwdriver to slip out all the time. I've tried to use hose clamps and they were very frustrating to me. Weirdness again. JMO

I always use a nutdriver and not a screwdriver when using those hose clamps. That's why there's a hex head on the clamp. Screwdrivers slip out, nutdrivers will not. JMO

Maybe I missed it but was she let off on one road and walked to I-5? Because that would change any description of what she was chained to.

Maybe I missed it but was she let off on one road and walked to I-5? Because that would change any description of what she was chained to.

We know where she was picked up, but I don't think it's been confirmed where she was actually dropped off.

jmopinion

We don't know what her injuries were other than CHPs saying she was battered and LE saying the injuries were not life-threatening.

jmo

Right. I personally have been to a hospital with multiple broken bones and been released in a few hours in "stable" condition. I don't think we can infer the extent of injuries with the information we have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM. Not sure this is going to put it to rest, since so many seem to be convinced that the family and LE are not to be believed (not specifically directed to you). But here it is....

"We currently have no reason to disbelieve Sherri Papini's story, Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko told ABC News. "She was assaulted and had injuries which she was treated for."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-sharri-papini-investigation-20161128-story.html

It's my understanding that LE has said SP suffered injuries, but didn't say specifically she was assaulted.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

jmo

I always use a nutdriver and not a screwdriver when using those hose clamps. That's why there's a hex head on the clamp. Screwdrivers slip out, nutdrivers will not. JMO

Well, they had a gun so they could have just said "Keep still whilst I use my screwdriver or I'll shoot you".

I'm curious. Did people think this was a hoax before the reverse ransom announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I did, Im from a town in the area and the story just didnt line up for me. I made several predictions based on feeling it was a hoax, and so far most of them have played out. Of course, nothing has been proven, it could go either way, I'm just answering your question and trying to stay within tos. Clearly, none of us really know what happened

❤

We don't know that she didn't have any broken bones. Broken bones are non-life threatening most of the time.

I wondered and recently did a local study. The study consisted of asking the female sitting across from me and her response was, "Do what? Why would...? You're weird. I don't think so." So I'm polling a larger audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli