Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you inferring the message or is that something that was put out? I haven't read anything other than it was a message to her or someone else. Nothing about what it said or stood for.

Thanks.

I was confused about this too. I haven't heard any sort of interpretation given from LE, just the suggestion that it may have been a message to Sherri and/or others.

“But keep in mind too she had been abducted,” he says. “We don’t have any reason not to believe her. She was abducted held captive for three weeks and then released. Traumatized from the experience and then of course very emotional about being released and then being reunited with her husband.”

Bosenko continues, “Sometimes people who have been in a traumatic event, their mind shields them from some of the trauma so they do have limited recollection, and also if you try to push to get some of those details people can shut down and not want to re-experience or try to recall some of those bad memories. So that was what we were experiencing on Thanksgiving Day.

“So oftentimes if you give a person a little bit of time to decompress sometimes some of their memories come back to the specific details of these traumatic incidents and that was what we were trying to do [Monday] try to get much more specific details and questions answered.”

http://people.com/crime/sheriff-rev...mom-found-after-early-november-disappearance/

I am trying to just follow but have to add my 2 cents. My sister was murdered a long time ago and it is unsolved. See my tag line. LE has no responsibility to give info to the public. I know they need and want people safe. However. That doesn't require details. Most believe families are informed of details. They aren't. LE keeps details in hopes of catching the bad guys and putting then away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"“She was not admitted to the hospital.”

She was never actually admitted???

ETA: how could they not admit a branded, beaten, traumatized victim of kidnapping?? I just don't understand this. I imagine she was hysterical. ☹️️

I never heard that she was. I heard that she was treated and then released. There's been a bunch of posts by members who are nurse's that are not surprised that she wasn't admitted to a hospital. JMO

ETA: how could they not admit a branded, beaten, traumatized victim of kidnapping?? I just don't understand this. I imagine she was hysterical. ☹️️

There's a case on WS right now with a girl who was chained in a cage that was inside a metal storage container in the hot SC sun for three months who was treated and released the same day.

She was fed once a day.

I never heard that she was. I heard that she was treated and then released. There's been a bunch of posts by members who are nurse's that are not surprised that she wasn't admitted to a hospital. JMO

I guess I'm thinking of it from a mental health perspective rather than a physical health perspective. But I guess we don't know where she is now - maybe she's getting intensive trauma therapy elsewhere.

As in she was not admitted for an extended stay. Yes she was admitted for evaluation and probably stabilization but being admitted usually means an extended stay. So, therefore she was not admitted for an extended stay.

There's a case on WS right now with a girl who was chained in a cage that was inside a metal storage container in the hot SC sun for three months who was treated and released the same day.

She was fed once a day.

I hope to God she's getting intensive mental health services elsewhere.

I guess I'm thinking of it from a mental health perspective rather than a physical health perspective. But I guess we don't know where she is now - maybe she's getting intensive trauma therapy elsewhere.

Yes. Just because she's not staying in a hospital doesn't mean she's not getting proper medical care. JMO

“But keep in mind too she had been abducted,” he says. “We don’t have any reason not to believe her. She was abducted held captive for three weeks and then released. Traumatized from the experience and then of course very emotional about being released and then being reunited with her husband.”

Bosenko continues, “Sometimes people who have been in a traumatic event, their mind shields them from some of the trauma so they do have limited recollection, and also if you try to push to get some of those details people can shut down and not want to re-experience or try to recall some of those bad memories. So that was what we were experiencing on Thanksgiving Day.

“So oftentimes if you give a person a little bit of time to decompress sometimes some of their memories come back to the specific details of these traumatic incidents and that was what we were trying to do [Monday] try to get much more specific details and questions answered.”

http://people.com/crime/sheriff-rev...mom-found-after-early-november-disappearance/

True in all.

It just seems like Keith may have felt the Sheriff was just too vague and wanted to reiterate to the public for himself. Which is understandable.

He did state the the branding was not a symbol, but a message to SP or to others. If SP was in the conditioning (breaking) stage of being trafficked, a branding could have occurred earlier on (showing ownership, while working to psychologically make her more submissive). IMO, the message to both SP and others (buyers) that she belongs to him. It sounds like the sheriff is saying that SP was returned to her family with a message to someone there. But IMO, that inference can't be confirmed. Just playing devil's advocate.

I seem to remember seeing an interview with the sheriff stating that the branding had a specific message to it.

wouldn't seeing the design of this so-called "brand" perhaps provide a clue as to the ostensible "abductors'" affiliation with larger groups/gangs/etc?

Take a quick cell phone pic of the brand and post it/ share it. heck, a crude hand-drawing would be helpful at this point.
]
This!
What does the brand look like? Represent?
If it's a brand, wouldn't others have the same?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member