Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the coincidences are just :eek:hwow:.

Hmm. That's his only video though and stalkers don't pay ransom. They are delusional and want to harm the victim. So now I;m back to feeling weird. But I have no doubt LE has fully vetted this guy.

From the abc exclusive interview: http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/det...kidnapping-43886483?cid=share_facebook_widget

"Her left hand was in the vehicle, chained to something."
"She was chained anytime she was in a vehicle."
"They opened the door....she doesn't know she has a bag over her head."
"They cut something to free her restraint that was holding her into the vehicle and then kind of pushed her out of the vehicle."

Was a weight ever given for her before she was found? Saw that after found she was 87 lbs.

Nope. Or it was, and I've had too many glasses of vino
So chained to something inside the car. And 20-20 special to come on Friday.

Seriously?

More details the Sheriff didn't release. But KP does.

Who has that wine? Just pass the bottle and a straw, please.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

No. And why in the hell is he continuing to release such sensitive details which compromise the investigation? Just really bad. I get his anger and frustration and initial statement but at this point, what's going on?
Want the wine? Smh.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Absolutely true. I lived on the west coast and assumed Mexican ancestry to Latinos. now I live near DC where most Latinos are Salvadoran. Not the same, and a major wake up call to my ignorance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

San Francisco has a large Salvadoran population, as does LA. Mexican is the largest Hispanic population in California. I had a professor that was Peruvian and he would get mad that everyone assumed he was Mexican.

I am under the impression that LE and the Papinis are not at all on the same page right now.

No. And why in the hell is he continuing to release such sensitive details which compromise the investigation? Just really bad. I get his anger and frustration and initial statement but at this point, what's going on?

Come on over!!:fence:

Here's some more CG that might ring through our heads for a while. I won't put the link here, but google "project taken vimeo short" - there you will see a video made by CG promoting his business. Please watch. It's a young, blond, kidnapped woman in a dungeon sort of place. Handcuffs. He is the savior, if she will just do what he says. I don't know. There are just so many weird coincidences.

I could see SP being used. Thinking it is all real. I don't know.

Holy. Crap.

Can he be deliberately trying to jeopardize the case? Why? What about the details of the perps???? That would be some good info to let people know about. SMDH

But if that what SP is telling the authorities, it's not. LE has to assume the victim is telling the truth, no matter who that may offend.

Come on. LE had zero reason to release that description - "two Hispanic women". What on earth can be done with that info except targeting the approximately 7 millions Hispanic women in California? It's not racial profiling but it leads to it. Too vague. No usable info.

Actually, the countries of Central American have a large population presence in many of the border states. So, I would consider Hispanic to be Hispanic.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

86% of Hispanics in CA are of Mexican descent, as another poster pointed out. Nothing is 100%, but that is high enough to make a general assumption that the two women SP referenced are likely of Mexican descent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised KP is already doing a news program about this. It just happened and seems too soon to me. I know a lot of people are upset with the police for not giving us more details but I don't know about giving out so much information when the perps are still out there. I would be terrified for my family, my children. I would want these people caught as soon as possible so I don't think I would be saying much publicly but that's just me. I know a lot of people disagree with that.

ab
Maybe I missed something. Did a motorist stop to assist Sherri? Or do you mean the woman who drove past and later called 911?

They drove right past her and didn't stop. Terrible they didn't immediately help her. My god, she'd been beaten, abducted and left on the side of a road. Thanks to god they finally decided to call 911 to report something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1