Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the opposite of what you thought I meant. I meant that if people were saying ugly things about you and I knew you, and knew they were not true, I would want to correct the record as KP has done for SP.

Sorry not to be clearer.

ETA: missgulfsouth

Yes, I think we're on the same page...and I also voted for that "H." (Hoping with 2 votes, now, it'll maybe get added to the poll?)

So far, almost all the votes are for none of the above and many admit they can't talk about their theories under TOS. JMO, but I don't think I need to add to the poll. If you say None of the above, that counts. I don't think I'm going to repost or edit the poll anymore because the answers most seem to suggest can't be discussed here. So it can't really get any more specific. If anyone would like to tweak it within the TOS and repost, feel free. I'm bowing out of the poll-taking business now. It feels a bit futile, IMO since so many people are answering they cannot say what they think here. And yet this thread continues to move so fast... :thinking:

My list again, in order. 1, 2, and 3, I believe are very likely motives. 4 and 5 are a waste of time to even investigate, especially 5.

1. Gang Initiation.
2. Hate Crime.
3. Kidnapping for sexual assault and torture.
4. An acquaintance with a vindictive.
5. Human trafficking.

My list again, in order. 1, 2, and 3, I believe are very likely motives. 4 and 5 are a waste of time to even investigate, especially 5.

1. Gang Initiation.
2. Hate Crime.
3. Kidnapping for sexual assault and torture.
4. An acquaintance with a vindictive.
5. Human trafficking.
None of the above

❤

Anyone else think KP's statement earlier in the week was a "teaser" for his upcoming interview on Friday night? I am sure he was in the works with ABC News by then, and letting out this sensational statement, akin to a suspense novel, is part of his campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if a PR person from ABC News helped him craft his words. I don't say this out of meanness, but if I was working with a media outlet on a "tell-all", I would definitely want assistance with a statement.

One theory I have is that Sherri may have insisted that she be released against medical advice. It's also possible that her insurance would not cover admittance unless absolutely necessary.

We only know about her medical condition and injuries via KP. Medical personnel cannot make details known because of HIPAA laws. KP can say whatever he wants and no official sources can't refute or confirm because of privacy laws.

Insurance companies can also deny payment if you sign out AMA. I hear you about what KP is saying and I'm sure he knows that.

To be fair, hospital staff my have hydrated her with IV fluids and possibly added electrolytes to the IV fluid if indicated. They also most likely treated and cultured any wounds that SP had. She was also likely fed when they felt she was stable so unless she has an underlying condition that affects her blood sugar, her glucose level should have been normal. It can take up to 3 days to get results back from standard cultures. She will be notified if antibiotics are needed. It's also possible they sent her home on antibiotics for her injuries.

If it were me, I would want nothing more than to go home.

I completely understand. But if my loved one was tortured for 22 days and was in the state the husband claims she's in, I would insist that they stay in the hospital at least overnight and I would stay with them. 87 lb. women with burns and bruises and branding. Honestly, I would be like the mom in Terms of Endearment freaking out that she be given a sedative.

KP did not hire the negotiator. The anonymous donor did. The only information which KP has given which was not previously released by LE that I'm aware of is the branding, which the Sheriff, while criticizing KP for doing so, went and expanded upon himself revealing even more about it.

When KP thanked his "personal A-Team", the list included Gamble and at least two private investigators. It's possible, of course, that he didn't hire any of them and they were volunteers.

I can't blame KP for being less than thrilled with LE at the outset...if it was me, I'd be 100% certain that my wife hadn't voluntarily walked away.

Anyone else think KP's statement earlier in the week was a "teaser" for his upcoming interview on Friday night? I am sure he was in the works with ABC News by then, and letting out this sensational statement, akin to a suspense novel, is part of his campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if a PR person from ABC News helped him craft his words. I don't say this out of meanness, but if I was working with a media outlet on a "tell-all", I would definitely want assistance with a statement.

If that is the case, it makes me sad. I hope he's not being used by the show.

Well, I know the show booked him because it's going to be a ratings hit....but I hate to see people used.

I don't know what to think about ANYTHING on this case, including KP's media presence.

jmopinion

So far, almost all the votes are for none of the above and many admit they can't talk about their theories under TOS. JMO, but I don't think I need to add to the poll. If you say None of the above, that counts. I don't think I'm going to repost or edit the poll anymore because the answers most seem to suggest can't be discussed here. So it can't really get any more specific. If anyone would like to tweak it within the TOS and repost, feel free. I'm bowing out of the poll-taking business now. It feels a bit futile, IMO since so many people are answering they cannot say what they think here. And yet this thread continues to move so fast... :thinking:

Gardener just so you know, I appreciate your work always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, hospital staff my have hydrated her with IV fluids and possibly added electrolytes to the IV fluid if indicated. They also most likely treated and cultured any wounds that SP had. She was also likely fed when they felt she was stable so unless she has an underlying condition that affects her blood sugar, her glucose level should have been normal. It can take up to 3 days to get results back from standard cultures. She will be notified if antibiotics are needed. It's also possible they sent her home on antibiotics for her injuries.

If it were me, I would want nothing more than to go home.

True. Football players sometimes get IVs at halftime or on the plane home.
In vet school my buddies and I sometimes gave ourselves IVs the morning after a hard night of drinking

Abduction, beatings, cutting of hair and branding/tattooing are common in sex trafficking cases. So yes there is evidence supporting that theory unlike many other theories being espoused.

This is not evidence.

I feel like every time the husbands speaks is odd. I know every person is different and acts differently in traumatic events. His wording, IMO is as if he's trying to talk himself into believing what he's speaking out to the public. It seems to me he's speaking out and is being defensive about her. It could be that he's trying to protect her as a husband. I personally would be so scared if I was SP and not let my husband leave my side or speak publicly. Victims are usually too traumatized and feel shame (which they should never feel) from their abductors. I hope she is speaking with a psychologist. It would take her a while to open up, but with talk therapy she will remember key information and heal. I pray for this whole family. I originally thought it was someone who worked where the husband works since it's a huge company and maybe this was out of jealousy or trafficking. I don't know what to think now. I've only read about the case. I haven't seen the videos for body language. Just my opinion.

What does it even mean Tcash?

I googled it and can't see much but what looks like an indonesian electronic money service

I did an username search on Tcash. Found a link to a Daily motion username.
The name attached to it is Tony Rodriguez. Wonder if that is <modsnip>? Possibly he's been managing their social media?

http://www.dailymotion.com/Tcash

While I have had my doubts about this case, I do like to play devil's advocate to see how the other half lives. So here goes.

What if Sherri went straight from the public hospital to a private rehab facility, or some other private setting with doctor/nursing care brought in to tend to her? We really don't know where she's been. Even LE said their interview with her was at an undisclosed location.

If her story is accurate, a public hospital was not where she needed to spend much time. Could be suffering PTSD, so all the hustle and bustle would not be good. I'd want as calm and serene a setting as possible. Plus there's the security risk of being in a public hospital, both from media and from the abductors.

As for Keith, I have no problem with him getting his story out there. LE certainly wasn't doing it for him. I think there is more good than bad that comes out of telling his family's side, as long as he keeps certain things under wraps. It always amazes me that spouses who speak get vilified, but then the same thing happens when we don't hear from them.

"And another thing"

Meant to include this other thought. What if SP was catfished? Imagine a scenario in which a woman who spends a lot of time at home either alone or with small kids. Strikes up an online relationship with someone she believes is male. Hubby has no clue. She and the online person either agree to meet, or else she simply shares too much personal info and the person sleuths her. Whatever the means, their paths cross and it's not a dude after all. Sherri doesn't take it well, and neither does the other female.

In this scenario I wouldn't know how the other female abductor fits in. But the overall scenario would be something SP would want to cover up after her release. And KP wouldn't know anything.

In this day and age, people die for putting something for sale on Craigslist. Pregnant women get their babies cut from their womb. So it isn't much of a stretch to imagine some troubled person kidnapping a woman and holding her for three weeks, sadly.

I think Sheriff Bosenko categorizing SP's injuries as being comparable to a sprained ankle lit the fuse. But most likely it has much to do with the rampant speculation and false accusations the family has been receiving by internet detectives armed with Google and the Wayback Machine.

BBM.

Sorry, but this site is called Internet (Web) Detectives (Sleuths)! I'm a bit puzzled by your post.....

Hi ninij9,

I think some people are more sensitive to certain words...I avoid using the word "moist" at all costs (I have no idea why -- it just gives me the creeps).

In this instance, I do believe KP is just stating his direct feelings..."nausea" that his beloved wife has endured these heinous acts. -- IMO

I have read ALMOST every single post on every single thread...and what keeps popping out to me is how much emphasis is being placed on particular words. I don't feel many of the conflicting words really will have much forbearance to the pertinent case details.

maybe she was just moved from one hospital to another!

That's what I think. Stabilized at one hospital and in recovery at another one, probably moved her before the media even knew she had been found. Otherwise can you imagine the media circus that would have surrounded her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member