Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm also surprised to see a man with such an extensive Pinterest page. I don't know any men even interested in it (though I'm sure they exist. Just personal experience). It just seems strange in conjunction with KP's statement about not using social media.

IMO, KP is being truth about not using SM. Pinterest is a virtual bookmarking tool or bulletin board where members save ideas to their own account. According to it's CEO, it isn't a social network, nor was it created to be. MOO and BBM.

CEO Ben Silbermann says Pinterest is not a social network. The reason: when you're using the popular service to "pin" or save stuff, you're doing it for yourself, not others.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2015/05/27/pinterest-ben-silbermann-at-code/27808501/

And let's keep it real: based on what has been released so far, it's very hard to believe this was a kidnapping. Women do not typically go around kidnapping other women, holding them for 3 weeks, torturing them, then releasing them. Especially when there is no motive. It makes almost no sense.

So you suggest we keep it real by ignoring that law enforcement has stated SP's disappearance was an abduction and that they have no reason to disbelieve Sherri's story of her confinement and release?

I was brought in via ambulance, with LE presence. Medical staff checked my vitals and general condition, I guess to make sure I wasn't going to die any second. A member of the sexual assault team (medical) came in an explained the rape kit to me. She asked if I wanted a rape crisis counselor to be with me throughout the rape kit and LE questioning. I said yes. A female LE officer stayed with me until the rape crisis counselor arrived, about 90 minutes or so, as I remember. The rape kit was done by a female nurse, in the presence of the rape crisis counselor. She handed the kit off to LE. The female LE officer stayed with me the whole time as well. After the rape kit, the female LE officer was joined my a male officer and they took my statement as to what transpired. They also took numerous photos (different LE officer). I guess about 5 hours total? I went to the station two days later and gave a very detailed statement to investigators there. 3 hours, maybe? They never caught the guy, so I never met with the DA or any of that.

At the hospital where I work now processing a rape case takes about the same amount of time. 5-6 hours for an uncomplicated case.

Thank you for sharing. I thought it took a while and in this case SP had other injuries and trauma to sort through.

For you, I'm sorry that your attacker was never caught. I hope you have gotten the support you've needed.

IMO, KP is being truth about not using SM. Pinterest is a virtual bookmarking tool or bulletin board where members save ideas to their own account. According to it's CEO, it isn't a social network, nor was it created to be. MOO and BBM.

That's all a small detail in my opinion and I didn't mean to suggest I found him to be dishonest about anything.

I'll argue with the CEO's statement however just to point out that the posts and boards are intended to be shared and followed via connections with other people. You can also message people privately and combine boards and open them to other contributors. I definitely consider it social media. I'm not saying KP does and again, I don't think he was dishonest. I just found it odd.

So you suggest we keep it real by ignoring that law enforcement has stated SP's disappearance was an abduction and that they have no reason to disbelieve Sherri's story of her confinement and release?

I'm saying that based on what they have released, this story makes almost no sense. Of course there could be a lot of additional info they have not released that leads them to believe it was a kidnapping. I'm also sure that LE would not question a victim's story publicly without a lot of evidence pointing to a fabrication.

And just to be clear, I'm not saying it's a hoax, some attempt to gain publicity, money, hide an affair, or whatever. I'm just saying that based on what has been released, this story makes no sense.

Well said. The problem is that so little info has been released. We are guessing the contents of a five course meal based on a few crumbs left on the table.

And let's keep it real: based on what has been released so far, it's very hard to believe this was a kidnapping. Women do not typically go around kidnapping other women, holding them for 3 weeks, torturing them, then releasing them. Especially when there is no motive. It makes almost no sense.
If it wasn't a kidnapping, how do you account for the disappearance, shackling, beatings, branding, weight loss, and release 150 miles away in the dead of night? I'm asking because I can't imagine a more plausible explanation.

I would be highly upset if my husband just sat there silent knowing what all I had gone through if this had happened to me. If it had been me and my husband had seen all of the disgusting rumors, allegations without any evidence, and plain mean spiritedness displayed across many of the internet social media sites he would be out there in the media telling the truth to every media outlet that would listen to separate the truth from the bizarre fiction which has spread like wildfire.

It is obvious KP loves Sherri dearly so of course he is going to take up for her like any loving husband would. Imo, neither one have anything to hide. I have no doubt she knew all about him speaking with the media.

Imo, it is also ridiculous to believe that KPs statements to the media have somehow compromised the investigation. The abductors already know all of these things since they are the ones who did them. He isn't telling anything that the kidnappers don't already know.

Its sad to see they are still being blamed for something when imo, Sherri needs support for what she has endured and so does the rest of her family who also have to be traumatized just knowing what she went through.

You are right, mrseeker. This could happen to any one of us.

EXCELLENT post, all of it. Thank you. (BBM)

Me too! I start stuttering when I'm asked if I'm a US citizen when driving through the border check points! Maybe that's why I don't really put a lot of weigh in Polygraphs.

And some people could never fail a polygraph. :D

[video=youtube;iFWK-r9B6QA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFWK-r9B6QA[/video]

Respectfully disagree. CHP already reported she was "heavily battered". The Sheriff initially confirmed that, then backed down and said he was only confirming that was what the CHP had reported. He then proceeded with his infamous "sprained ankle" speech which no doubt infuriated the family that had actually seen Sherri after her release.

As far as I can tell the only fact released by KP was that she was branded (a fact obviously known by the perpetrators) and which was actually expounded upon by the Sheriff himself! So personally I view the "compromises the investigation" argument as lacking in merit. Further KP describing what SP did to attract attention of motorists on the Interstate has as much evidentiary value as what SP had for breakfast this morning.

People are all going to quantify the idea of "protection" in a different way. For my husband, that would mean refusing to leave my side much like the guard dog another poster mentioned. For KP, that could mean something different. Image does seem to be important to them. I don't say or mean that in an ugly way. People's priorities are different and I'm not here to say what's right or wrong there.

But similarly, I don't think it's fair for you to say that people are not grasping the concept of a man protecting his wife. I don't think that's the case.

I didn't mean all people. And I don't mean to offend anyone. I just don't understand it. And it's probably because what may seam clear to me isn't so clear to others, and vice versa.

You're right. We do tend to base our opinions on our own experiences, and that's exactly why I don't understand the criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...ow-sherri-papini-202814296.html?client=safari

This answers some of our questions about her usual jogging routine, as well as the half wrapped gift. Makes me wonder if she really was headed to the mailboxes to add something to the gift she was wrapping. A two mile run does not take four hours. So we can scratch that of our list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does Yahoo have that listed under 'Celebrity' news?

Coincidentally, just caught the local KCRA3 Sacramento news "update" - nothing new to report, except the shadowy women now have longer-ish hair
attachment.php

Edit whoopsies it's sideways

Thanks for this. I have been absent for a bit and I need to catch up.

Does this mean that she Did see the women, particularly when it is mentioned that one of the women has Black and Grey Hair? Plus the other details like thin eyebrows on the other woman? Are these details Sherri gave? Or did she give some details and there was video of these woman too, maybe??

IMOO.

I have been reading all of the threads regarding SP. New member in order to post. This sad situation is not really that complicated if you put down all of the pieces:

* When the Sheriff was asked if the local community should be on increased alert for their safety, he said NO. He said just normal safety stuff. WHAT??
* KP is calling internet critics "sub human", is going against LE is releasing information that he shouldn't, is going on a MSM frenzy yet is a very "private person", and yet is seemingly quiet about the monsters who attacked his wife. WHAT????
* SP very likely posted that article IMO back when she was 21 or so. I have read it and it is NOT a prank as her ex said IMO. The article was not demeaning to her much and it complemented her and her father. Note however the attention she wants by being a victim of guess who?? If you can, please take the time to read that article!!
* SP or her close associates have been on a social media clean-up. That is a top priority now????
* The family PI got the local "kidnap expert" involved on their own and immediately went into a kidnap for ransom situation with a ransom offered BEFORE and was even asked for. WHAT??
* SP's family is awfully quiet and not panicking all over MSM about the need to immediately capture the perps. They just seem defensive about her story.
* The very vague story of the two Hispanic women is beyond plausible IMO.
* <modsnip>
* SP vanishes and is returned in a very "clean" manner such as in no cam views, cell phone lay out on the ground, etc. Looks very pre-planned.

I feel sorry for the abuse SP suffered, but I will not let that take away from common sense. This IMO is clearly one of two scenarios:
1. SP was in on this all along with KP and possibly that "kidnap expert" who went bankrupt. Yes, she did have physical abuse. This physical abuse was the very tool intended to fool everyone!!! Pain killers and sedatives can be very powerful!!!
2. Someone the family knows has sent a very clear message to them. The family knows and is not going to tell.

IMO it is the first one. It is just SPECULATION on my part based on the information that I have read which is a lot. Just follow the money and the truth will come out IMO.

Agree Blues. This case has received mega attention. So hubby and LE shouldn't be mad regardless of what some want to say. Especially if a lead can come out of all of this.

Plus I'm sure that there are plenty of folks who loved ones that are missing; Wished their cases would receive a tenth of the attention that this case has received thus far.

I fully agree with you about the amount of attention this case received since day one (not to mention the "Supermom" part which I have never seen attributed to any missing person before).

I have been reading the last several threads on this and as I said before, am withholding my theory until further information on this case is revealed.

I will say that Bosenko's mention of SP having a branded message on her body intrigues me the most right now and I wonder if more information on that will come to light eventually.

Thanks for this. I have been absent for a bit and I need to catch up.

Does this mean that she Did see the women, particularly when it is mentioned that one of the women has Black and Grey Hair? Plus the other details like thin eyebrows on the other woman? Are these details Sherri gave? Or did she give some details and there was video of these woman too, maybe??

IMOO.

The descriptions came from the sheriff presser from yesterday (good lord was that yesterday?!) from info given by Mrs. Papini- here ya go:
http://www.redding.com/news/local/L...erence-on-Papini-case-403839216.html?d=mobile

If it wasn't a kidnapping, how do you account for the disappearance, shackling, beatings, branding, weight loss, and release 150 miles away in the dead of night? I'm asking because I can't imagine a more plausible explanation.

I'm not saying it wasn't a kidnapping. I'm saying the info released makes no sense. Women do not kidnap other women, hold them for 3 weeks (!!!), demand no ransom, torture their victim, then eventually let them go.

And it's possible people do some very weird things for publicity, money, to hide crimes, over up affairs, whatever. I'm not saying that is happening here. But it's possible.

I'd like to think Keith has more important things to attend to, than reading comments on social media sites. Perhaps it's LE questionings that's making him feel defensive? idk It's curious all around. Even as a fact-based sleuther, I can't shake the feeling of whoa, that's tmi.

When you are going through the aftermath of something like this, and are holed up somewhere, recuperating, that is when one often focuses on social media and msm reports. What else can you do when you are away from your busy routines and just 'resting' somewhere. I am not at all surprised they might be scanning their old posts and deleting things. I would be. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn