Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, MSM is not reliable. In this same 20/20 report on 12/2, reporter says KP "CONSENTS" to a report and during Nightline on 12/2 the same reporter says KP "DEMANDED" a lie detector. The reporter also says it was 12 days between abduction and ransom video, it was 17 days. There are soo many discrepancies. I wish the reporter would clean it up!

News websites are doing a fine job spreading false information. I just scanned Google News and several outlets are reporting that SP and Tera Smith both disappeared on the same "jogging trail." As if Old Oregon Trail was an actual trail.

IMO The Sheriff has taken heat for how he handled the Shane Miller case. He is the man who allegedly killed his wife and 2 kids in 2013 or 2014. He went on the run, he was seen in a nearby town, they (Sheriff) found his truck near the woods since it was near dark, the Sheriff decided to wait until morning to and search for him.. The next morning, nothing. No sign of him. It was just recently that they found his body in those same woods.

It is very bothersome to me that the Sherif's office made so many (IMO) negative statements about the validity of an abduction in the early days as far as SP is concerned.

It bothered me too. And now they've changed their tune but it may be too late.

News websites are doing a fine job spreading false information. I just scanned Google News and several outlets are reporting that SP and Tera Smith both disappeared on the same "jogging trail." As if Old Oregon Trail was an actual trail.

It's like a game of Telephone.

I thought a V.I was here.

Have they posted anything as of yet?

Because I can't find a V.I post right now.

Thanks.

Interest is waning. And I know some see that as good but I don't. I think the public could help a lot (unless they actually have a suspect )
I do not want the case jeopardized but I do think LE could release more information with harming it or anyone else
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journalism ain't what it used to be. Frankly something being in MSM means nothing in 2016.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I am looking for the link, Sheriff Bosenko explained that the FBI has conditions for involvement and they were not met, I think he thanked them for the involvement they gave where they could. That means they did not cross state lines etc...
I thought their involvement was limited to profiling, guidance, etc. Can't find the link, I believe that came from the sheriff around 11/16 or whenever it was the FBI stepped in

❤

Why would they need to be anonymous? Or make elaborate lies about who they are?

Why Anonymous?
1. So they don't have several people coming to them for money after this.
2. So they're doing it for the right reasons, not to gain praise for themselves. Sort of like when you give to a charity anonymously.

Why lie?
1. To throw off the abductors. To speed up the process.

JMO

Has this Sheriff tried calling the Stae Police for help?
Yes, California DOJ was involved while she was still missing. That is the closest California has to state police. That and CHP.

❤

Attachments

• Papini++cropped.png
    Papini++cropped.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 103
I sure hope I'm wrong. But I have the feeling that there were men involved in this.

Unfortunately I also feel that is the case. The abductors may have brought johns in to rape her for money. They may have had their faces covered, or hers. Maybe a fifteen- thirty minute encounter. There could've been several. Possibly once the reward money turned into 100K, and her picture was everywhere, the suspects became worried a John would recognize Sherri, and turn them in for the money.

Some may say it's too risky for someone to get caught. Therefore it probably isn't sex trafficking.

Well then why are people still doing it? Why are we hearing stories of women being trafficked for months before the suspects get caught?

Because it IS still happening. Because there are stupid people out there. Maybe this is why she was released. Did the suspects realize they'd gotten in over their heads? Had the suspects ever committed a murder before? Maybe they weren't willing to take it to that level.

All JMO

While watching 20/20 I noticed it was said SP ran to three locations after she was dropped off...none were the church - I swear my 1st thought was that there must have been video at the church...yesterday someone here confirmed that. There was nothing significant on the video.
People: Before she was found, Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko tells PEOPLE, “She was able to walk to a nearby church but nobody was there at 4:30 in the morning, and then she walked back and was able to flag down a motorist near Interstate 5 and Yolo County Road 17."

I know later something was mentioned about a junkyard - but the initial reports only mentioned the church. I don't know what to make of this, it is just a descrepancy that is bugging me.

KP said on 20/20 she ran to a house that didn't look inviting, then to a "building" that was closed. I don't know why Bosenko said one thing and KP said another. Too bad there's no surveillance video picking any of this up.

Unfortunately I also feel that is the case. The abductors may have brought johns in to rape her for money. They may have had their faces covered, or hers. Maybe a fifteen- thirty minute encounter. There could've been several. Possibly once the reward money turned into 100K, and her picture was everywhere, the suspects became worried a John would recognize Sherri, and turn them in for the money.

Some may say it's too risky for someone to get caught. Therefore it probably isn't sex trafficking.

Well then why are people still doing it? Why are we hearing stories of women being trafficked for months before the suspects get caught?

Because it IS still happening. Because there are stupid people out there. Maybe this is why she was released. Did the suspects realize they'd gotten in over their heads? Had the suspects ever committed a murder before? Maybe they weren't willing to take it to that level.

All JMO

I just wonder if these women are still in the country.

And if they are still in the US, are they still amongst the living?

Not that I read.

Responding to whether or not Lake16 had posted any new information- new as in new, or as in, any additional posts after s/he stopped posting last night?

I missed the whole exchange last night but caught up (adding my thanks for being here, L-16!).

For anyone else who missed Lake-16's posts, a brief summary:

1. L-16 has seen and has spoken with SP.

2. Is 100% sure KP had nothing to do with it

3. Is 100% sure SP was abducted

4. Stated a personal belief it was related to sex trafficking

5. Seemed to suggest the Redding area is pretty unsafe, given the number of sex offenders and other released felons in the area

6. Said SP was abducted near the mailboxes

7. Didn't know if SP sent that text to KP earlier on about lunch

8. Said SP did NOT write that blog we're not to discuss (sorry, delete if need be, mods).

9. Said CG was well respected in community and a loving family man, stated belief he was just trying to help, but also probably took advantage of the opportunity for PR. OK with that, because publicity may well have helped return SP alive.

10. Guesses that the anonymous donor might belong to the Bethel Church-- just a guess, no knowledge

11. Seems to be saying it's accurate that ONE of her captors released her.

12. Thinks that "publicity, sympathy, and fear of being apprehended" might have led to that release

13. Can't comment on any specifics because of ongoing LE investigation, and won't comment on SP's well-being, as it is KP or SP's place to do so, and no one else's.

14. Thinks the Papinis feel LE has treated them fairly for the most part, though (L-16) wishes more info could be released.

15. Gave a well deserved and powerful what-fer to those who criticized KP's precise language, etc. in his 20/20 interview. :)

Why would they need to be anonymous? Or make elaborate lies about who they are?

So they don't have every Tom, Dick and Harry on their doorstep begging for a handout now that they know they have the money.

Whether FBI is helping or not proves very little. They are often asked to assist in all kinds of cases as they have better technology as a rule, etc...they get in on almost all major crime events in the state where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744