Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd hear any more from LE on this case, surprised to see it in the news again. But I think what is most surprising to me is that Keith and Sherri are still together!

Waaay back last year, someone on the forum who claimed to be a local, private messaged me about the Michigan guy. She said that it was rumored, among the locals, that they met online and that he was a physician. The week Sherri disappeared, he was to have been in San Francisco for a conference. He and Sherri were to have met in San Francisco during that time. I have no way to verify this info. But I will say that with the new info that's been released, it could connect some dots.

Could there have been big hopes that were dashed, then a cover scenario?

Maybe someone who had an ex or current significant other? Or perhaps someone with enemies of his own?

But... it seems like those possibilities would be ruled out if he was ruled out.

I don't know. She was missing for about three weeks. Tortured the whole time reportedly. Who has the funds to find a place and house a kidnap victim for three weeks, not working the whole time, having to feed and clothe the victim during that time? It's odd.

The obvious conclusion drawn from the gunshot is that one kidnapper killed the other, but it could be so many other things. First, to someone imprisoned and stressed out, a lot of loud noises might sound like a gunshot. But if it indeed was, it could have been something like a gun fired into a wall, floor or ceiling in anger: 'this is over, we're dumping her alive and do you want to get in my way?'

Male DNA on clothing is meaningless without context. Sweat from someone completely unconnected could have gotten on a shirt.

Ugh, this case, lol. I really doubt we will ever know the full truth.

Lots of info here that I didn't know about.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4873826/Sherri-Papini-seen-picking-children-Redding-CA.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is a great article that articulates the weaknesses in SP story. Firstly, there is a record of her fabricating injuries she allegedly received at the hands of others. Next, she has a record of attention seeking behavior. But above all, it’s LE themselves that tarnish the story’s credibility when they say no one is in danger.

That is it. You can’t have it both ways. Either there are two maniacs on the loose and young female jogging mothers are at risk, or it is untrue and the public faces no danger. I seriously hope other cases aren’t losing manpower to this.

Sorry I got waylaid working on some graphics in my paint program after reading that article.

A question about that Michigan man (no idea if this can be answered or not)

Was there ever any evidence that SP ran a background check on him prior to meeting him, if she did meet with him?

I was messaging with the local, last year, who told us about the Michigan man. As far as I know, no one in town knew his identity. So, no, we do not know if she ran a background check on him. And prior to LE releasing this info, the Michigan man was merely a rumor.

I don't know. She was missing for about three weeks. Tortured the whole time reportedly. Who has the funds to find a place and house a kidnap victim for three weeks, not working the whole time, having to feed and clothe the victim during that time? It's odd.

This is an excellent point. And possibly why the Michigan man was ruled out as a suspect. LE could have easily if he'd been out of town for 3 weeks.

:seeya:

Finally some news in this case, which case IMO is very "strange" ...

This is the released sketch:

636445298954864888-suspects-combined.jpg

How about this ?

AP/ September 21, 2016, 8:15 PM

Police: Women arrested after 4 men held at Calif. pot farm, forced to work

38B1731400000578-0-image-a-11_1474565179165.jpg

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police...n-held-at-california-pot-farm-forced-to-work/

Resemblance ?

"Suspect #1: younger adult Hispanic female, dark curly hair, pierced ears, thin eye brows"

Maybe it's just me, but the hair doesn't look curly in the sketch.

Could an experienced sleuther please speak to the fact that LE decided to release this new info?

I'm just a bit confused.
* For one reason, they threw Bosenko under the bus by stating that the brand was illegible
* One of the detectives actually admits that there are holes in the story (Trying to scare Sherri into talking?)

If they really wanted help solving the case, one would think that they would release info that is more helpful.
Are they doing this to create media attention in hopes of scaring someone into talking?
Have you seen LE do this in other cases and what was the motive?

And why the vague allusion to the release of more info in weeks or months?? So weird!

How about this ?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police...n-held-at-california-pot-farm-forced-to-work/

Resemblance ?

We've seen that before. Interestingly, they were arrested BEFORE the disappearance of Sherri Papini, in a case many in Northern California would've been aware of, and held on several felony charges as well as were detained by federal immigration authorities.

They weren't out in time to kidnap Sherri.

ETA:

Sherri wasn't forced to work on a pot farm. And the men were lured there as workers, not snatched off the street.

Undocumented immigrants committing crimes by forcing other undocumented immigrants to perform slave labor aren't in the habit of snatching middle class blonde ladies during a suburban jog to work the farm either.

How about this ?

Resemblance ?

Yes there is a resemblance. Especially when you factor in what those two ladies pictured were charged with. BUT, was SP's description based off of her alleged kidnappers or was it based off of these actual photos?

How about this ?

Resemblance ?

It's been a while but from what I remember.....I did a search and county records showed that these women were in custody during the time of Sherri's kidnapping.

Yes there is a resemblance. Especially when you factor in what those two ladies pictured were charged with. BUT, was SP's description based off of her alleged kidnappers or was it based off of these actual photos?

Well they were incarcerated at the time she disappeared.

The article quoted about those two women has some interesting, super angry comments from people about Trump, Sanctuary cities and "illegals" that were made prior to Sherri's disappearance.

It was a widely reported case. About 2,980 results (0.63 seconds) . That's what came up when I googled "Guadalupe Sierra Arellano and Medarda Urbieta".

It's been a while but from what I remember.....I did a search and county records showed that these women were in custody during the time of Sherri's kidnapping.

Of course. Multiple felony charges and detained by the federal immigration authorities? They weren't getting out less than two months after their arrest.

People brought them up way back when and we kind of discussed it then and ruled it out as a result.

her recovery appeared to have suffered a setback last month, with police called to her home on August 11 after a neighbor heard an altercation at the property.

A log of the incident, obtained by DailyMail.com, reads: 'RP [reporting party] req[uested] W/C [welfare check] on two listed neighbors due to hearing very loud noises (like a Jaws type movie) coming from their house last night around 2300 hrs.

'RP's father heard screaming 20 mins before RP heard this noise.'

Neighbor Linda Logan, 31, who made the call, told DailyMail.com that she became concerned because hearing noise from the Papini property is so unusual.

She said: 'The reason I called for a welfare check is because they are so quiet and private. I went out for a smoke around 11.32pm but about two minutes later, I heard their TV on crazy loud.

'I thought it was odd because they have two young kids but by 11.38pm it stopped. The next day, I talked to my dad and he said he had heard screaming about 20 minutes earlier.'...

Retired police officer Jim Ferrario, 55, who occupies a second house on the same plot of land sitting directly behind the Papini home, added: 'If I was still a cop, I would have gone to investigate. It sounded like she was freaking out.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4873826/Sherri-Papini-seen-picking-children-Redding-CA.html

How about this ?

Resemblance ?

So that's a pretty interesting article. Seems like that group my focus on illegals that need work where people wouldn't miss them or necessarily report them missing to police because they aren't supposed to be in the US at all. The only way I would see SP linked to this is as a person that would be supplying the laborers to the farm. I would imagine if that were the case KP would have known and been involved. And why would those 2 ladies that seem very important to the operation drive that far for SP? I'm sure they would just send someone to kill her. IMO.

So that's a pretty interesting article. Seems like that group my focus on illegals that need work where people wouldn't miss them or necessarily report them missing to police because they aren't supposed to be in the US at all. The only way I would see SP linked to this is as a person that would be supplying the laborers to the farm. I would imagine if that were the case KP would have known and been involved. And why would those 2 ladies that seem very important to the operation drive that far for SP? I'm sure they would just send someone to kill her. IMO.

I worked in the vineyards of Northern CA. There isn't a field manager alive that would want the likes of SP working for them. For one thing, she does not look like someone who they would get much work out of. And another, her appearance would cause much more of a ruckus among the male workers than it would be worth.

I worked in the vineyards of Northern CA. There isn't a field manager alive that would want the likes of SP working for them. For one thing, she does not look like someone who they would get much work out of. And another, her appearance would cause much more of a ruckus among the male workers than it would be worth.

You bring up an excellent point - and SP being a SAHM there is no way she'd be working in the fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double