Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much to add except that the searches being called
off sits with me wrong. CG and the family are convinced she was abducted. However, the Sheriff isn't so convinced. And time here is so precious and important and it appears that all hope and attention have been placed on the ransom despite the fact that the account has a generous amount in it to devote towards finding Sherri. Unless the Sheriff is bluffing, it almost sounds like the family absolutely knows something he doesn't; or he's not buying their position. I know they hired one PI but has any other resource been employed toward finding Sherri?
ETA: The family seems to be convinced she's alive. I can't think of any other reason why searches would have stopped and there seems to be a lack of urgency. But if they are convinced she's alive, why not share the information why so the public can help? Is there a description of anything? You believe she's in another area then what area?

Hoping 11/23 is the day Sherri is found.

Where are you, Sherri?

The Sheriff isn't buying the family's position, IMO.

i think we have to be careful interpreting someones digital footprint online. I think of our own. Someone might come to a very wrong conclusion if he were to try to figure us out. I mean ws's look up all kinds of crazy topics, places, etc. Then there is other things all people do. Google terms we might not know, and have no real interest in other than a definition. Or perhaps trying to remember someone's name on tv, a movie or in our past. Just a passing thought with no significance to us. Then we go missing and people are left to wonder. They read what we have been up to online and what will they think? Maybe we fell in a well, but the world of online snoops and sleuths thinks we are a serial killer on the run in mongolia.

lol!!!

Wow, why in the world would they think that?

If they truly think she wasn't abducted on that road then they must think the phone was planted?? Otherwise an abduction seems obvious.

It does seem obvious, doesn't it? So why aren't they buying it? I guess they have their reasons.

I can't share the pictures I mentioned earlier, just got a response from Moderators: is a no go.

OTOH, regarding Pinterest Profile and boards....

First thing I noticed on SP Pinterest Boards two weeks ago:
- no religious pins
- no political views pins
- few quotes pins

The Black Hat society board didn't faze me at all; but... while checking the boards that she is following, these two struck me as odd:
- garden witches
-pagan and proud of it

Still grasping at Six degrees of separation.

ps. Black hat is a term used to identify computer's hackers.
Do you know that you can hide info within a picture? Silly, average, mundane pictures.

Wow. That street view is something. I've also seen videos of them a little farther down Oregon. But if you look at the missing posters, they seem to be all over the place with where exactly she was actually seen. I don't think it was "at" the mailboxes, though. But very likely that if it was on Oregon Trail, someone could've witnessed it from the mailboxes. Honestly, I think it would've made more sense for an abduction closer to her home where it is even more remote. So many unknowns.

I wonder, though, if the reporter just wrote that about the balloons, or if he knew it for a fact. They could have been assuming, or just using a turn of phrase.

Another video report showed the base of the guy wires for the telephone pole on the corner. They didn't say why they were showing that spot, but it sure seemed to be where the phone was found.

I just discovered something cool! On Bing maps, you can do street view on Sunrise Drive. We can wander around their neighborhood!

The spot by the mailboxes is pretty private. It's screened from the house to the north, and to the south there is an outbuilding visible, but the house is pretty screened as well.
https://binged.it/2gj7dJz

Still, it would be a risky spot to take someone, it seems.

If the contributor to the board had mainly Wiccan pins and boards I think that would be the only clue to if it was just a Halloween party board or something else. But anyone who looks at mine would assume I'm into things I'm not. I think it's safe to say not every pin reflects us but I'm also not a hardcore Pinterest user so I may be different but I think a lot of the time we pin things we find pretty or cute and that doesn't mean they reflect us. I did find it curious that a lot of her social media and such have been taken down(based on what comments I've read here) so I wonder if that's because they have evidence that the cops or FBI are looking into and want not viewable so that if they show anything suspicious the person or persons can't go delete their comments and such on the profiles.

This was reported yesterday. Anyone know what MPAD stands for? Some type of Missing Person maybe...

Makes me wonder what I would do if I saw something suspicious like this. Report it? Then what? Try and follow them?

f8af7dfaead556b4b8d575b37ee04dca.png

I can't share the pictures I mentioned earlier, just got a response from Moderators: is a no go.

- no religious pins
- few quotes pins

The Black Hat society board didn't faze me at all; but... while checking the boards that she is following, these two struck me as odd:
- garden witches
-pagan and proud of it

Do you know that you can hide info within a picture? Silly, average, mundane pictures.

She does have a lot of political stuff on one of her boards. For example, she's pinned a cartoon where black people, mexicans, transgendered people etc say they are proud to be black, mexican, transgender or whatever but if a white person says they are proud to be white they are branded a racist.

There's some pro-trump stuff on there too.

https://www.pinterest.com/spapini/cultural-differences/

MPAD
Missing Person AD- Adult?

This was reported yesterday. Anyone know what MPAD stands for? Some type of Missing Person maybe...

Makes me wonder what I would do if I saw something suspicious like this. Report it? Then what? Try and follow them?

I didn't think it had but wanted to double check. Interesting pin board on pinterest for the black hat society...If you google black hat society it unearths a whole new possibility of what could be going on.

Ummmmm wow

I did some googling, could it be Missing Persons Assistance Division?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

@Rayemonte: That's a cultural board... IMO

well RP got license plate number so I'm sure they can check it out from there. To bad he did not get picture of female.

- no religious pins
- few quotes pins

- garden witches
-pagan and proud of it

A Sherri Papini is also subscribed to a YouTube channel with the word "witchy" in it. She's subscribed to some chicken channels so I figure it's the same person. But witchy, not as in Halloween type stuff, perked me up a little. I've briefly looked at the channel and there's a how to get started in paganism video. Now, I often like videos on YouTube and if I find the entire channel content great I'll subscribe, but that's just me. SP is only subscribed to 6 channels, this one appears to be the only kind of the sort but I haven't dug deeper.

MP ad (advertisement)?? At the very least, I would've gotten a license number (probably a few pics with my phone since I'm horrible at knowing specific car models). I do think her case has garnered a lot of interest (which is good), but it may bring out some mistaken identity reports. Unless she were heavily drugged, seems risky to just have her sitting in the front seat, though.

- no religious pins
- few quotes pins

- garden witches
-pagan and proud of it

What do you mean by hiding info within a pic? What kind of info and where do you find it?

What do you mean by hiding info within a pic? What kind of info and where do you find it?

Steganography (Listeni/ˌstɛɡ.əˈnɒɡ.rə.fi/, steg-ə-nog-rəfee) is the practice of concealing a file, message, image, or video within another file, message, image, or video. The word steganography combines the Greek words steganos (στεγανός), meaning "covered, concealed, or protected", and graphein (γράφειν) meaning "writing".

Use to communicate messages secretly.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography

I think we are all so anxious for answers that we grasp at straws.
We are looking for answers where there are none to be found
I truly hope today is THE day

I truly believe LE knows things.
There does not seem to be a lot of urgency

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors