Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe at one point LE said that they knew when the photo had been sent, but not when it was taken...does anyone else recall that?
I wonder if they are considering the possibility that the photo sent was NOT taken that day?

I don't see how they don't know when the photo was taken. It was taken with her phone, correct? And they do have her phone. So, they should be able to tell when the photo was taken. Even if it were uploaded from a digital camera, the exif data should show when the picture was taken.

Nancy is on again for those interested..

San Francisco Chronicle is the reporter discussing case tonight.. (Lee)

Just to bring up some things. I believe the BF is a independent contractor and most likely works out of the home with no employees. LE could have pinged his cell. I'm sure since they investigate the family first dogs where brought in and all vehicles were also checked. He also may have a alibi for that time period that LE knows about. He may come and go throughout the day depending on how close he is working. This could make it confusing to give an answer. I just think that as Marlene said, LE cleared him and she didn't want the show to become the way it did. I would be upset myself if it were me. I will leave it to LE to sleuth the family.

Another thing I find confusing is they keep showing photos of a sweatshirt that Sierra was wearing with the logo but then I heard LE say there was a t-shirt in the bag that was thrown. So was it a sweatshirt in the photo and a t-shirt in the bag or was it just worded differently. They have only said that the shirt that was found was similiar to the one in the photo. NG said that they beleive it was the one she was wearing in the photo. What NG said twisted the true statement up.

Sheriff Laurie Smith firmly repeats twice that they(LE) believe IT WAS AN ABDUCTION! ..as opposed to the runaway theory..

Just to bring up some things. I believe the BF is a independent contractor and most likely works out of the home with no employees. LE could have pinged his cell. I'm sure since they investigate the family first dogs where brought in and all vehicles were also checked. He also may have a alibi for that time period that LE knows about. He may come and go throughout the day depending on how close he is working. This could make it confusing to give an answer. I just think that as Marlene said, LE cleared him and she didn't want the show to become the way it did. I would be upset myself if it were me. I will leave it to LE to sleuth the family.

Another thing I find confusing is they keep showing photos of a sweatshirt that Sierra was wearing with the logo but then I heard LE say there was a t-shirt in the bag that was thrown. So was it a sweatshirt in the photo and a t-shirt in the bag or was it just worded differently. They have only said that the shirt that was found was similiar to the one in the photo. NG said that they beleive it was the one she was wearing in the photo. What NG said twisted the true statement up.

And Ng producer followed it up reiterating that Le only said the shirt was similar..
an

Photo is seperate from text, ..photo sent from laptop prior to last text at 7:11

Hi. Sorrell. I'm watching on TV hLN..

Nancy dont listen to facts or the people that are right there and in the situation .as soon as thier was a mix up about the mom bf leaving after mom by mistake nancy jumped all over it to the point the mom was about ready to just hang up..not to mention the look mom gets when nancy says do u have a home alarm and she said no nancy looks at the screen like well no wonder then lady as if we all have home alarm systems .I use to really like nancy but theres such a thing as debate and just taking her own theory and getting it out there ..its like and sorry to go off topic but how she was yappin at billie dunn when thier was a body found she was all over her before thier was an official I,D MADE and now that we know its not H dunn she hasn't brought it back up cause she was wrong...I don't know how her husband puts up with her he can't ever watch the show ..

Is this new info that the Sheriff talked about on NG... the bag was found between a building a cactus? I am not sure I have seen any cactus around there, but can certainly now look for this landmark... and a building.

NG Show

Sheriff: ...strong-willed girl. Could be stranger or acquaintance-we're looking at both.

How interesting...never heard about Sierra being described as a "strong willed girl " before... I wonder what that means,in the context of her being abducted ? Or,is something else being implied here ? Like possibly she was difficult to handle ? JMO

Bethany Marshall the psychiatrist on the show is the one who brought up the boyfriend and wanted to know was he home before the mother left or after. She said that the mother had said two different things and then Nancy went to the mother and asked straight up and the mother got kind of defensive about it. If I was the mother I would have told everything I knew in order to find my child and not get defensive about it or make the comment she did about it not being important. As someone in this thread said it is IMPORTANT to know what time that boyfriend left.

Prayers for Sierra's family, friends, and everyone that is doing everything that they can to help with this case and find her.

Listening to Marlene on NG (taped it is 10:20pm here now) and she continues to refer to Sierra in the past tense.... "she was an attractive girl.." plus other I can't quote verbatim.

Absolutely no confirmation on sierra scent tracked to end of driveway.. instead sheriff will only confirm that they were able to track her scent out the front door but will not say how far.. specifically asked did her scent go to end of driveway and sheriff will only confirm that the scent tracked out the front door. .

No she def did a BIG 180 on the boyfriend. Is anyone watching right now?

YES her bad was tucked nicely against a cactus and a structure not sure what kinda structure...

I can't [stand to] watch NG but may try to watch this one, based on the earlier comments. If anyone has a link to watch online, TIA...

Is this new info that the Sheriff talked about on NG... the bag was found between a building a cactus? I am not sure I have seen any cactus around there, but can certainly now look for this landmark... and a building.

The only thing I can figure is they had originally said near S.T. and Laguna. If you go either way on Laguna a little bit there are buildings. So that must be the area.

It's easy to judge when you're not in the actual persons life and shoes, let's not add more negativity to Marlene's life and stop knit picking, anyone with half a brain can tell she mixed up when the boyfriend left because she gets grilled on it 24/7 apparently. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme