Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the books were in the bag, the bag might have been heavy enough to be thrown out of a vehicle and land "wedged" between the building and the bush.

We don't even know that, after the sheriff's appearance on Friday...she kind of avoided that too, whether the books were "near" or inside the bag...if the bag was open when tossed, it seems as though the books would fly out before it landed and not be right there. But who knows...not us.

I have been a victim of a violent crime. I can guarantee you, that Juicy bag held no leverage for the perp over SL. Once she realized she was in "trouble" they could not say something like we will throw out the bag if you don't comply. When you are in a situation where you are in fear of being killed or worse, nothing matters anymore except trying to find that loophole/ that window to escape. You become obsessed with it during your time with the perp, yet you live in fear of it, cause if you fail, you know the consequences. I hope this makes sense.

If the books were in the bag, the bag might have been heavy enough to be thrown out of a vehicle and land "wedged" between the building and the bush.

Also they could be in the bag because of the rain!

What school did Sierra attend? Maybe they have photos of the buses on their website?

Okay, let me be sure I have this right.
Sierra did not arrive at the bus stop a mile from her home. The driver knew her address (or another rider provided it) and she drove the bus into the cul de sac and to Sierra's driveway to see if she was on the way.
1. Assuming Sierra HAD been late, she might have boarded the bus right where the dogs say her trail stops (not what I think happened).
2. When neighbors were asked if they spotted anything out of the ordinary or any unfamiliar vehicles that morning, how is it possible that NOT ONE PERSON mentioned a freaking SCHOOL BUS driving through a neighborhood that did not have a bus stop on it and, besides that, was a cul-de-sac??

And what about those FIVE barky dogs? Certainly a bus on that street was out of the ordinarly; you would think the dogs would go crazy over that. And even owners who can tune out their dogs' everyday antics take notice if the dogs suddenly go ballistic.

As far as the barky dogs, does anyone know if they are outdoor dogs? The reason I ask this is because I have three dogs, they live indoors. I have one that is a barker, he barks at trees, leaves, cows, walkers, other dogs, you name it, if it moves he barks. However, he has a certain look with his back when there is a living person out there, that is when I don't block him out. They would notice if they were indoor dogs and not block them out, they have different barks when they sense something odd. Dogs are great alarms.

I wonder if they are even regular buses...the website for the school says they do not free transportation and they direct you to a website to arrange service...but no photos of vehicles used...

We don't even know that, after the sheriff's appearance on Friday...she kind of avoided that too, whether the books were "near" or inside the bag...if the bag was open when tossed, it seems as though the books would fly out before it landed and not be right there. But who knows...not us.

IIRC the word "near" was used when describing finding the books. "Near" or "nearby." But I do not recall if it was LE or a reporter who used the word.

I do believe that if the FBI is on this case and attempting to profile, how the bag and books were found (tossed or placed purposely) will be a factor that they consider seriously.

I have been a victim of a violent crime. I can guarantee you, that Juicy bag held no leverage for the perp over SL. Once she realized she was in "trouble" they could not say something like we will throw out the bag if you don't comply. When you are in a situation where you are in fear of being killed or worse, nothing matters anymore except trying to find that loophole/ that window to escape. You become obsessed with it during your time with the perp, yet you live in fear of it, cause if you fail, you know the consequences. I hope this makes sense.

Appreciate the feedback. I've also been a victim of a violent crime, where I had to think quickly to escape alive (not in the 48 hours program). And, I have family and friends who also have been victims.

I said it was an "outlandish" theory, so, not so probable or plausible. However, I want to put various theories out on the table.

What I was wondering is if Sierra could have considered that bag to be her only lifeline once the phone was thrown out?

Also, it seems the phone and the bag would be very important to her.

I get very exasperated with Sheriff Smith sometimes and I wonder why she is the spokesperson on this case when it comes to the national media. She is filled with "I dont know' and 'I'm not sure.'

Sheriff Smith admits she does not know.

SMITH: And a cactus, kind of a bush is where we found it. And I don`t know if the books were actually in the bag or -- but they were all found together.

But she sure doesnt think Sierra put them there, imo.

SMITH: I think it was around 7:11 to -- yes, 7:11. And we believe that she was planning to go to school based on the items that we found that we`ve discussed in the past, her school -- her school books. That`s why -- and after talking with all of her friends, she would have told somebody. We believe that it was an abduction.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

I would think SL could have thought of her bag to be her only lifeline if she had a weapon or GPS or another phone in the bag. But if just normal stuff and clothing, I don't think so.

I also am very saddened that he took that bag away, the fact he separated her from her bag which contained nothing makes me feel this outcome might no be so good. As I had stated I had two close calls. One I was allowed to keep my stuff, and was let go willingly by my perp. The other I had to escape. I lost everything including my coat and it was wintertime. My purse was found up in Indiana in a ditch, My suitcase was found in Ft. Stockton Texas. But I left in a hurry, but the fact that she is separated from her purse and has not surfaced alive to say what has occurred makes me think the worst...IMHO

Ok as far as the bus is concerned My co-workers daughters go to the other HS in Morgan Hil. I just asked him what type of bus they Ridae as I know they take the BUS. He told me it is a full sized yellow School Bus just like we all know what it looks like.

As far as the barky dogs, does anyone know if they are outdoor dogs? The reason I ask this is because I have three dogs, they live indoors. I have one that is a barker, he barks at trees, leaves, cows, walkers, other dogs, you name it, if it moves he barks. However, he has a certain look with his back when there is a living person out there, that is when I don't block him out. They would notice if they were indoor dogs and not block them out, they have different barks when they sense something odd. Dogs are great alarms.

I dont know if they had any dogs but the neighbors did although as far as I could see the houses dont sit close to each other.

But the problem with having outside dogs who bark at their shadow ..the surrounding neighbors tend to tune them out. Our neighbor has two large outside dogs and they bark at anything from a squirrel to a passing car and I have just learned to tune them out.

I rely on our two inside dogs to alert me if anyone is close to our home. They also do false alarms and it will just be an animal! LOL!

IMO

ATTENTION!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

The Sierra Lamar Search Center (Burnett Elementary School 85 Tilton Road Morgan Hill) is in need of refurbished computers.

If you have a refurbished computer you can donate please contact info@klaaskids.org

The next search will be Wednesday April 11th. Registration will be from 8:00 AM until 1:00 PM the day of the search.
Burnett Elementary School 85 Tilton Road Morgan Hill.

You must be 18 or older and have a picture I.D.

PLEASE BRING BUG SPRAY CONTAINING DEET.

Any questions email info@klaaskids.org.

Thank you so very much for all you are doing for Sierra.

I do not think a school bus can go down this road! JMO

Paquita Espana Ct, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 - Google Maps

Hello E.!
Just want to commend you on your sleuthing some good stuff on this case.
But, about the bus, assuming for a moment that the bus driver did turn down the 3rd St., or whatever they call it, I would think she would pull even with the end of Paquita Espana and look down it. If she didn't see her running toward the bus she would pull past the street and back into PE court to turn around. Not drive down it.

That's how they maneuver buses in tight quarters.

So is this not a school bus then, but just a regular public bus? I know many kids here in San Antonio who live closer to the downtown area take public buses to and from school. I wouldn't expect that in a small city like Morgan Hill, though. If it's a public bus, that opens up a whole new array of possible perps and scenarios.

NO< I think it is a 'school bus' but it is a private transpo company. many california school districts are farming out their transportation to private companies to take care of. But they still use the big yellow buses, AFAIK.

What DNA do the neatly folded clothes have on them?

Was Sierra herself that neat? Not a lot of kids would be?

It is the neatly folded that gets me. I can't see someone abducting a child folding clothes up neatly. Unless someone did it to gain her confidence after changing her appearance for some reason.

'Wedged' to me sounds more like someone put it there to collect later. Neatly folded sounds like someone wanted to arrive home looking like they left. I think Sierra probably did know whoever she went with and that this was planned, but perhaps she met with foul play after or during the lift.

J

Ok as far as the bus is concerned My co-workers daughters go to the other HS in Morgan Hil. I just asked him what type of bus they Ridae as I know they take the BUS. He told me it is a full sized yellow School Bus just like we all know what it looks like.

Yep, the big yellow cheese as we called it when I was in school. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452