DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this girl could be either of these Jane Does: Corinne Groenenberg

DLC: November 1, 1973

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs\
Dentals: Available
DNA: Available

Circumstances: Left home and started to hitchhike along a highway. She was last seen getting into a blue or green truck driven by a man.

I think this girl could be either of these Jane Does: Corinne Groenenberg

DLC: November 1, 1973

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs\
Dentals: Available
DNA: Available

Circumstances: Left home and started to hitchhike along a highway. She was last seen getting into a blue or green truck driven by a man.
If the truck driver didn't murder he she could have been closer to Valencia and could have been murdered closer to the estimated date of death.

I have submitted a match between Lisa and this Doe to the LASD Homicide Cold Case Unit since NamUs has not responded with an email.

I found a new more match for UP4388. May have been considered though. Not too sure.
Wendy Bryon went missing in late summer 1978. This would match up with Lisa Sprague who I strongly believe could be UP4389. If you actually make a route from Glendora to Ventura to Valencia and then back to Glendora it makes a triangular route that would take 3 hours to make. If we remove Lisa Sprague from the route it takes an hour to get from Glendora to Valencia. I will not do a table YET as I don't know if she was considered or not. I will do a side by side though.
Original
Original

Wendy's face may be a little less long than the Doe's but both seem to have the same nose. This photo of Wendy was also taken in 1970 to my knowledge and peoples faces change in 8 years.

I found a new more match for UP4388. May have been considered though. Not too sure.
Wendy Bryon went missing in late summer 1978. This would match up with Lisa Sprague who I strongly believe could be UP4389. If you actually make a route from Glendora to Ventura to Valencia and then back to Glendora it makes a triangular route that would take 3 hours to make. If we remove Lisa Sprague from the route it takes an hour to get from Glendora to Valencia. I will not do a table YET as I don't know if she was considered or not. I will do a side by side though.
Original
Original

Wendy's face may be a little less long than the Doe's but both seem to have the same nose. This photo of Wendy was also taken in 1970 to my knowledge and peoples faces change in 8 years.
Here is the Wendy Byron thread:

Not 100% sure but I don't think so. I'd submit if everything lines up! There is a strong resemblance. Also, lets hope 2023 is the year these girls get their names.
I would also like both of them to get their names but I think that it will not be possible for at least one of them, 1367UFCA does not have DNA so it would be difficult to identify it without DNA.

1367UFCA

On the other hand 1322UFCA does have DNA so if a successful identification would be possible, I hope they can work the genetic genealogy on it (I suggest Othram or the DNA Doe Project).

I would also like both of them to get their names but I think that it will not be possible for at least one of them, 1367UFCA does not have DNA so it would be difficult to identify it without DNA.

1367UFCA

On the other hand 1322UFCA does have DNA so if a successful identification would be possible, I hope they can work the genetic genealogy on it (I suggest Othram or the DNA Doe Project).

Well. We know where she is buried right? They could exhume her for DNA. Lets see if @othram can work on her case.

I ran another search for UP4388 and came up with a new potential match, Teresa McKinley. She seems to have disappeared voluntarily. She had tried to kill herself a month prior. This doesn't mean she did this time. If this is her, it could open a possibility of the two girls cases being unrelated and UP4388 drowning by suicide. After all, only UP4389's cause of death could truly be established as a homicide. Unlikely due to the circumstances, but possible. Here is a side by side and table:
Original
Original

Valencia Jane Doe (1980) UP4388Teresa Lynn McKinley MP18859
SexLikely FemaleFemale
RaceLikely White/CaucasianWhite/Caucsian
Age17 - 3527
Height5'4 - 5'75'3
Weight120 - 140lbs110lbs
DLC/DOD1978 - 1980September 16, 1979
Hair ColorBlond/BrownBrown
Eye ColorUnknownGreen
Distinctive FeaturesOne eye slightly lower.None/Unknown
CircumstancesFound with UP4389Car found at Lake Berryesa
DistanceVacaville - Valencia369 miles (5hr 23mins)
As always, let me know what you think!

@Caring1 UP4389's profile has been updated since the 13th. Has someone been excluded and is it Andria?

I think this Jane Doe The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) might be Sheryl Denise Taylor. 1674747679847.png1674747728825.png

• Missing Since 07/20/1978
  • Missing From Picher, Oklahoma
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Age 12 years old
  • Height and Weight 4'0, 60 pounds <hard to believe the height is correct>
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A sweatshirt, yellow shorts and no shoes or socks.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, hazel eyes. Sheryl is supposed to wear a patch over one eye, but she often takes it off

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408
Back