Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A psychic's cadaver dogs picked up on a scent that could have been decomposition. It prompted Orange County investigators to bring in their own cadaver dogs to search the same area in east Orange County.

Gale St. John, a self-proclaimed psychic, brought her dogs to a wooded area off of SR 417 and Boggy Creek Road when she noticed an odd smell. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body. St. John called in investigators to check the area for themselves. After police searched the site, Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called to the area and found nothing that led them to Caylee Anthony. It ended up being a dead animal.
If I am reading this right it is saying that LE dogs also picked up smell and it was a dead animal?? maybe JMO

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A psychic's cadaver dogs picked up on a scent that could have been decomposition. It prompted Orange County investigators to bring in their own cadaver dogs to search the same area in east Orange County.

Gale St. John, a self-proclaimed psychic, brought her dogs to a wooded area off of SR 417 and Boggy Creek Road when she noticed an odd smell. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body. St. John called in investigators to check the area for themselves. After police searched the site, Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dogs were called to the area and found nothing that led them to Caylee Anthony. It ended up being a dead animal.
Detective Yuri Melich said, "I don't get my hopes up anymore. I come look around, if its something, its something. We work it. If it's not, we move on."
The Anthony family told Eyewitness News they aren't surprised the dogs didn't find signs of Caylee, because they still believe the toddler is still alive.

:( :( :(

i find humor in the fact that the body hunter team may have found caylee. I got put in the corner with my very first thread post because i mentioned "the other site" and posted the maps and dreams.

Alot of people thought it was good info at the time but my thread was immediately closed. Still, the irony.

I support them at least they are out there looking. Every little bit helps

Psychics, cadaver dogs, Presbyterians, CPAs, auto mechanics, Shriners, or the PTA, who gives a crap?

Geez Lousie! Some of you folks certainly have your criteria re: who is and is not appropriate to search for this poor child, haven't you? Guess it's a good thing you and Blink were not in charge of screening volunteers.

Sorry to be such a biotch. But, the point is to find the child, not question the credentials of the willing, and suffering volunteers. The cops, I'm sure, appreciate every, single one of them.

THANK YOU!!! No matter who is searching, they are SEARCHING. Walking miles each day, looking for Caylee!!!!

While you do what??? Bang on your computer whining about WHO is searching??? What dogs they have?? :doh:

Psychics, cadaver dogs, Presbyterians, CPAs, auto mechanics, Shriners, or the PTA, who gives a crap?

Geez Lousie! Some of you folks certainly have your criteria re: who is and is not appropriate to search for this poor child, haven't you? Guess it's a good thing you and Blink were not in charge of screening volunteers.

Sorry to be such a biotch. But, the point is to find the child, not question the credentials of the willing, and suffering volunteers. The cops, I'm sure, appreciate every, single one of them.

Since you quoted my posting perhaps you should reread it:

Originally Posted by impatientredhead

Respectfully stated, but it won't prove anything to me about psychics. I think they are wonderful for searching, but searching in areas known to be suspect with a cadaver dog does not equal psychic in my book. Good hearted, yes, psychic, no.

Since you quoted my posting perhaps you should reread it:

Originally Posted by impatientredhead

Respectfully stated, but it won't prove anything to me about psychics. I think they are wonderful for searching, but searching in areas known to be suspect with a cadaver dog does not equal psychic in my book. Good hearted, yes, psychic, no.

Would you prefer them only search locations that give them their psychic feelings? Me neither

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A psychic's cadaver dogs picked up on a scent that could have been decomposition. It prompted Orange County investigators to bring in their own cadaver dogs to search the same area in east Orange County.

Detective Yuri Melich said, "I don't get my hopes up anymore. I come look around, if its something, its something. We work it. If it's not, we move on."
The Anthony family told Eyewitness News they aren't surprised the dogs didn't find signs of Caylee, because they still believe the toddler is still alive.

Shav-
this is Yuri's quote I see:
"I heard about it earlier this evening, but I have no comment on that right now," am I reading it wrong or in the wrong place?

That article right above says they were "her dogs" not trained cadever dogs, right?

Ms. StJohn has said publicly they are trained cadaver dogs and WILL NOT hit on animal remains, or any remains that are not human if you reference her earlier interviews and audio recordings from her radio show.

That being said, I think that pretty much, in an objective way, demonstrates the amount of credibility in this event.

I must say that I am glad that LE was notified, that makes me feel better. I have read posts where people were wondering why they have not signed up with the other teams and I have read what all has been said of them. I honestly do not know enough to really have too much of an opinion on them. All I know is that I want to be searching so bad, that I was hoping we would have had to evacuate for the last hurricane here in the panhandle so I could go down and help. My hubby is military and they make us leave and my father has a business down that way. That is where we always go if we can that is! Anyway, I am just glad they are helping especially with the lack of volunteers that TES has had. I have thought and thought about how people search without animals or equip. if she is buried, how will they know that they didn't just walk over her? It is frustrating. I just want her to be found just as bad as anyone else. Until the BH do something that is "wrong" I don't understand why people are giving them a hard time. I told my father to get his workers to go search for her and he keeps saying WHERE DO YOU WANT THEM TO LOOK! In his Fatherly voice!! The only come back I have is that if were ANY one of his 15 grandchildren he would give it his all.

Would you prefer them only search locations that give them their psychic feelings? Me neither

My original response was in reply to someone saying this would prove all the skeptics wrong when the psychics solved this crime. I was pointing out that being at a known search site, identified by technology and police work, with a cadaver dog is not psychic ability.

Tes wanted something of Caylee's with her scent on it. How long would her scent still be around in the area?

Any info would be appreciated. I don't know much about this subject, although I have already learned alot about cadaver dogs from this site.

My original response was in reply to someone saying this would prove all the skeptics wrong when the psychics solved this crime. I was pointing out that being at a known search site, identified by technology and police work, with a cadaver dog is not psychic ability.

Well, whomever thought this case would prove skeptics wrong about psychics: this group of psychics currently have the county sheriff nipping at their heels over possible monetary crimes. Not only that, all of their searching failed to find Caylee, and they are upset that TES wouldn't share info with them. I think it is time to put this group to bed, let the authorities deal with their machinations, and for us to ignore them from here on out. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member