Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was engaged in his evil activities until there was too much daylight light to notice that the light had been left on. After all, he tidied up the water hose.

I always found the hose strange too. I think about why a person whould ever take the time to put that hose back up on the rack beside the door. Sloppy as it was, did DG actually throw it back up there?!? That action would leave evidence so it makes no sense to me.

I figure a person with OCD, who felt compelled to put the hose back up, would want to wind it.... But based on the photos, the hose looked very sloppy.... Almost put back up in haste.. Why even bother is my only question, at the point the hose needed to be put up it was already quite obvious that something horrible had taken place so your not covering anything up by winding the hose and that's time that you could be leaving. Why would DG risk spending an unnecessary second at the Liknes home?

It has just has always stuck to me because it seems to me that it wasn't usually left like that... The Liknes property looked very neat and well pruned. IMHO AL and KL would have normally wound up their hose properly and DG is the person who left it looking sloppy.

Here is a photo of the hose I saved from google images when the story was initially released:
View attachment 55149

I always found the hose strange too. I think about why a person whould ever take the time to put that hose back up on the rack beside the door. Sloppy as it was, did DG actually throw it back up there?!? That action would leave evidence so it makes no sense to me.

I figure a person with OCD, who felt compelled to put the hose back up, would want to wind it.... But based on the photos, the hose looked very sloppy.... Almost put back up in haste.. Why even bother is my only question, at the point the hose needed to be put up it was already quite obvious that something horrible had taken place so your not covering anything up by winding the hose and that's time that you could be leaving. Why would DG risk spending an unnecessary second at the Liknes home?

It has just has always stuck to me because it seems to me that it wasn't usually left like that... The Liknes property looked very neat and well pruned. IMHO AL and KL would have normally wound up their hose properly and DG is the person who left it looking sloppy.

Here is a photo of the hose I saved from google images when the story was initially released:
View attachment 55149

Hi Leeby, the link didn't work. Would you have another as I haven't seen the hose picture as yet. TYIA

Oh goodness I just posted the same thought goodasgold. I wonder as well.

We could investigate if there are any comments from user names on only the dates that he was not in custody and none when he was in custody. However, he could have just been reading and not commenting during that time and we wouldn't be able to tell.

Hi Leeby, the link didn't work. Would you have another as I haven't seen the hose picture as yet. TYIA

Not sure where my post went either? I must have messed it up somehow.

Here it goes again... Photo if hose:
image.jpg

Last thing we need is him taking the coward way out before any answers are given. Gah.

They did. IIRC they were pulling things out of it.
And hopefully they checked for a trap door or two in that greenhouse floor. Grow ops are being built over the top of containers so I understand, making a secret room or laboratory below ground. Maybe someone in the area saw it when it was being constructed.

Just trying to catch up on today's posts, so not sure if this has been posted yet. Apparently, the suspect is on suicide watch. Another stunt to get some sort of sympathy (like his traumatic car accident) or to try to play up that he's mentally unfit to stand trial? Call me jaded, but I just don't believe him. If he was truly suicidal or guilt ridden, he would tell the families where the victims are for a proper burial IMHO. I have empathy for those who *really* suffer from mental illness, but I'm not sure it's real with him, I could be wrong though.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1460733/d...watch-as-search-for-missing-family-continues/

EDIT: I see lucipurr posted this already, sorry for duplicate info.

This makes me physically ill ... I'm sure it's a game .... certainly not remorse.

I'm not buying it either. I'm curious what an inmate has to do to get on suicide watch? I wonder if I can ask my family member who used to work at maximum security prisons, not sure he'll know, but i'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member