GUILTY Canada - Amber Kirwan, 19, New Glasgow, NS, 9 Oct 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I read on MSM about them going separate ways that night was that he had something else to do but that he always encouraged her to hang with her friends.....we need to find the exact quote in msm as I think he said that Amber was not too fond of this idea. MOO is that there was a big blowup that night and perhaps he picked her up before she got to Big Al's .... all conjecture of course. Also am thinking that perhaps someone at Dooly's may have flipped a picture of Amber with somebody else at the bar that night which may have produced a bit of a rage .... all conjecture once again.

To me, the way he makes a point of saying, "She gets upset if I have something else I have to do rather than hang out with her. For the most part, I don't get upset vice versa about that. I encourage her to hang out with her friends and stuff" is very strange.
It seems like an unnecessary and inappropriate comment to make when the person you love is missing.
Really, everything he says in that interview seems odd and somewhat self-serving. :waitasec: MOO

I have been hours trying to get back to the beginning to the directions given early on about the reporting of any tips (1st POLICE, 2nd ME) and tho I did get to Oct 10th the dayum FB crashed without me finding what I'm searching for....:furious:

However, my time was not fruitless as i did find someone posted they live somewhere along the walk between Dooly's and Big Al's and their mom heard screaming (?!?!) the way it is written leads me to believe mother did report the incident...

Hopefully it was report to & explored BY LE!

:waitasec:

I hadn`t seen THAT particular video from the 12th...`

(ETA: Dooly`s manager seems really shaken up that none of her staff saw Amber leaving, that they had to rely on video.)

:(

The guy that killed Kenia Monge also named himself a person of interest in the very beginning of the case before police named him one. That particular video helped police to "check into" him and his story a bit deeper.

My hinky meter rises when watching the boyfriend. He doesn't appear upset. He also said that she went with friends, but he was drinking and was tired, and wasn't ready to go and pick her up. It seems to me that it was always in her plans that he would pick her up. So, if he wasn't supposed to pick her up, how did he think she would get home? And if it was always the plan to pick her up, why wasn't he "prepared" to pick her up?

I am so sorry you are missing Amber. You are such a beautiful girl! I will be thinking about you this weekend.

not much speculation or being said about this case....very strange...hoping for a happy outcome....but she has been gone a long time, that always makes me nervous... :(

Hopefully tomorrow will bring some answers and new leads -- Amber's friend, who is in charge of the FB group, posted that tomorrow everyone who LE first had in for statements will be going back for statements again.
Where is Amber?

I couldn't find any updates on MSM this morning. Have they stopped all ground searches?

Have they checked the river?

How far away from Doolys did Amber and Mason live? Do we know their address? Is there any chance that, after he call with Mason, Amber decided she was too angry with Mason (or vice versa) to take a ride home with him and decided to walk home instead?

Or perhaps, for the same reason, she accepted a ride home from someone else, who took advantage of the situation...and she never made it home? :(

Reward Offered
October 14, 2011

NEW GLASGOW - A $5,000 reward has been posted by friends of the Kirwan family in hopes of gaining information about her disappearance.

Sherry Blinkhorn, owner of Blinkhorn Real Estate, said Friday that $5,000 was raised 45 minutes after she posted the idea of a reward on Facebook.

"Five thousand dollars will go to the person who directly links the police to Amber," she said. "Amber needs to come home. We need to know where she is. Her family and friends need closure on this."

Blinkhorn said her son was out with friends the night that Kirwan was last seen outside of Doolys Sunday morning and she has seen the emotional toll it has taken on him and other young people in the county.

"This is ripping my heart out," she said. "It is taking such a toll on these kids and as mother I am heart-broken. The kids are going every which way to try and find her and it's getting harder and harder."

Blinkhorn said it was decided by everyone involved to cap the reward at $5,000 because there isn't enough time track down pledges and donations. She said she didn't want a person who was sitting back waiting for a higher amount to come in before they give up any information.

"We want them to come forward," she said. "Someone must know something. Please come forward and make this nightmare end."

New Glasgow's Major Crime Unit along with the assistance of the RCMP are continuing their investigation into disappearance of 19-year-old Kirwan. No new information has been released as of yet and police are asking anyone information to contact them or Crimestoppers.

[More at link]

Ok so we know they were questioning everyone again today....

Light a Candle for Amber here
:rose: lighting a candle for you Amber

Flickering%20candles.gif

I'm going to turn on the local news. There is possibly going to be news report at 6:00. That's in five minutes. (I'm in Halifax, NS.)

I'm going to turn on the local news. There is possibly going to be news report at 6:00. That's in five minutes. (I'm in Halifax, NS.)

I'm tuned into CTV Halifax so far nothing :(

[ETA: just covered her story saying the search in heatbell is part of the ongoing investigation. Maybe not prepared to make an announcement yet...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove