GUILTY Canada - Amber Kirwan, 19, New Glasgow, NS, 9 Oct 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he did tell police initially who he was with and police have asked him not to repeat it to media, since media tends to go a bit wild with assumptions and sensationalism.
eta to add:
Because it has been mentioned with significance as to whom the father of the other person is.

Perhaps MC did mention this to police initially or at least one would hope so as it is significant information.

I cannot find anything in MSM regarding who the father of the other person is so this must be regarded as rumour or do you have a MSM link for the information?

Much hearsay unfortunately.

Okay, I looked for it and this is what I found:

There are many posts in unsolved Canada regarding Amber.

Unsolved Canada is a rumour pit at best and really should not be linked on WS.

Perhaps MC did mention this to police initially or at least one would hope so as it is significant information.

I cannot find anything in MSM regarding who the father of the other person is so this must be regarded as rumour or do you have a MSM link for the information?

There is nothing on MSM. Eva, Mason's mother let that slip to local media, and someone who is in support of Eva declared that he knew who that person was and who his father is and he understands but it is very wrong that the person does not speak up and give the truth. (whatever that truth may be). That leads one to think that the father of the rider in Mason's car was of some importance in the community, or on the other hand, could be someone of less good character.
People continue to find Mason guilty while even police have not made any statements. He is a suspect and that doesn't mean he is guilty. Suspects are suspects until they are cleared or charged.

There is nothing on MSM. Eva, Mason's mother let that slip to local media, and someone who is in support of Eva declared that he knew who that person was and who his father is and he understands but it is very wrong that the person does not speak up and give the truth. (whatever that truth may be). That leads one to think that the father of the rider in Mason's car was of some importance in the community, or on the other hand, could be someone of less good character.
People continue to find Mason guilty while even police have not made any statements. He is a suspect and that doesn't mean he is guilty. Suspects are suspects until they are cleared or charged.

Thanks, and MC is only a suspect nothing more. Hopefully there will be some more news forthcoming from police/RCMP as to the forensic testing on the items of interest that were found.

These following are the exact words the person from the community left as a message for Mason's mother. If Mods don't want it here, I understand if it is deleted.

"Hello Eva, I heard about somebody else in Mason's car on his route to pick her up to, I would say I heard this three days before you let it leak out from somebody who knows you and Mason. What I couldn't understand, Eva, is why was your son being allowed to be crucified by everybody if he has an alibi. When I was told what the father of person accompanying him did for a living, I kind of understood why. Doesn't make it right, as far as I am concerned, if the info I received is spot on, I don't care what his dad does for a living, at this point this person should be making a statement in defense of Mason, stating he was with him the entire time. Anybody I've talked is blaming your son for this, even with the knowledge that somebody was supposedly with him, their reasoning is that so what if somebody was with him on the way in, did he drop this person off before going to pick Amber up...to even more ridiculous speculation that this second person was there when whatever happened to Amber, happened. This county has lost it's mind, and yes, having this mystery person enter the public eye might not calm people down, it should very well at least take the unfounded heat off your son. You know what people here are like, Eva, and so do the authorities, if indeed your son had somebody with him, regardless of who the father is and regardless if they don't want to be in the public eye, they have to realize this is wrong letting Mason take all of this on by himself. Mason's recent posts on the internet show a man falling apart emotionally and mentally due to unfounded accusations. It's wrong for this person to sit put and say nothing. It's criminal."

Still no sign of Amber Kirwan -- Published: October 20, 2011 1:12 am
subTitleBullet.png
Divers search for clues to whereabouts of missing woman Police say
subTitleBullet.png
Tips still coming in from public

<<snippets>>
Divers are expected to return today to the waters of Big Gut Bridge in Pictou Landing to search for a missing Pictou County woman.
&#8220;They are conducting an underwater search, looking for anything that may be pertinent to the investigation,&#8221; he said.
Campbell said that when he and a friend arrived a short time later, she was nowhere to be found.
Police are asking people to report any suspicious activity they may have seen or heard throughout Pictou County on the morning of Oct. 9.
respectfully bolded and underlined by me

The police search for Amber Kirwan continued in New Glasgow today. The 19 year old woman has been missing for 12 days. An RCMP dive team continued searching the water of the Big Gut Bridge on the Pictou Landing Rd.

Officers with the K-9 unit are also in the area looking for evidence, and they continue to ask anyone who saw suspicious activity near the time of Kirwan's disappearance, to get in touch.

short segment re search for Amber starts around the 14:30 mark : CBC Halifax - October 20, 2011

Attachments

• Oct20.bmp
    517.6 KB · Views: 6
Amber leaving Dooly's.jpg

This picture of Amber leaving Dolly's just came out. Apparently she looked around the corner before turning around and going the other direction toward Big Als.

View attachment 19393

This picture of Amber leaving Dolly's just came out. Apparently she looked around the corner before turning around and going the other direction toward Big Als.
Thanks Sweetbaboo -- do you have a link for that pic please?
It looks to me that she was first looking/waiting for someone to drive by, then decided to walk (MOO). Does anyone else get that impression from that still frame? Or perhaps in this still frame, she is just exiting Dooly's and going to join the group of friends standing outside? Will have to watch the video several times to get a better idea.

This is the link to the video. In the video she is going the other direction, (which would be toward Big Als)

http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/201...Police-release-surveillance-video-of-Kirwan/1
Why did they stop the video where they stopped it? :( I wanted to see if it showed Amber turning the corner (visible in fullscreen mode).

Also wanted to see if that car continued on George St. or turned right, after the STOP sign.

Did you guys notice there is a Police cruiser right there in front of Dooly's -- 00:15 mark -- or is that a cab?

Attachments

• Amber_video.bmp
    734.8 KB · Views: 22
Google street view

• from where police car is standing : http://g.co/maps/xvqwr

• Wall where the candle vigils took place is under construction in this view

• the sidewalk in from of that wall seems to be where Amber can be last seen on the video after crossing George St.

• I see that white/yellow truck is turning left, even though the sign says "no left turn"

• Pan right to see Dooly's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member