Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't sound like they have help during the day either because they both met with the Architect at Apotex on Wednesday around 5 pm and their bodies were discovered around noon on Friday. .

"At 11:44 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 15, officers responded to a call at 50 Old Colony Road, an upscale address in the Toronto neighborhood of North York. Inside the mansion, a real estate agent had discovered the bodies of Barry Sherman, 75, founder of the generic drug giant Apotex, and his wife, Honey, 70"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/barry-sherman-honey-sherman-homicide-deaths-1.4456170.

I read that the maid was with the realtor when their bodies were found.

According to sources close to the case, the Sherman's were likely killed between Wednesday night and late Thursday afternoon but LE should be able to pinpoint the time of death based on evidence. The pathologist/medical examiner who conducted the autopsies should be able to examine the contents in their stomachs, like they did with JB Ramsey, and know when and what they last ate.

When the real estate agent found Barry and Honey, were they wearing the clothes and coats they had on when they met with the Architect at Apotex late Wednesday afternoon, the last time they were seen alive? When was the last time they used their cell phones? Did they sleep in their beds Wednesday night?

Do we believe the Sherman's died Wednesday evening because Barry didn't show up for work on Thursday and he sent his last email
on Wednesday evening from work?

If we believe the Sherman's died Wednesday evening, KW appears to have an airtight alibi for Wednesday evening and Thursday.
KW didn't say what he did Thursday evening.

He works everyday from approximately 7 am - 6 pm. He said on Wednesday night, after he returned home from a meeting, he watched an episode of Peaky Blinders on Netflix so he should be able to tell LE if asked, what the show was about. He also said he probably talked to his girlfriend long distance which can also be verified. And of course, if he attended the Narcotics Anonymous Meeting, that can easily be verified.

Yes, no doubt the police are checking his alibi, so if there is a problem we will eventually hear about it. I'm not quite ready to rule him out based only on his account of his activities that evening. He has a "shifting reality".

?

Do we believe the Sherman's died Wednesday evening because Barry didn't show up for work on Thursday and he sent his last email
on Wednesday evening from work?

If we believe the Sherman's died Wednesday evening, KW appears to have an airtight alibi for Wednesday evening and Thursday.
KW didn't say what he did Thursday evening.

He works everyday from approximately 7 am - 6 pm. He said on Wednesday night, after he returned home from a meeting, he watched an episode of Peaky Blinders on Netflix so he should be able to tell LE if asked, what the show was about. He also said he probably talked to his girlfriend long distance which can also be verified. And of course, if he attended the Narcotics Anonymous Meeting, that can easily be verified.

I don't think KW did it, but this is hardly an airtight alibi. His attendance at a 12-step meeting likely can't be verified; he could have watched the Netflix show any time. And he could have called his girlfriend from anywhere.

Do you have a link? I thought it was just the realtor. Staff were not allowed in bottom of house, thought realtor was alone.

I haven't read any reports that said the maid was with the realtor when their bodies were found. Do you have a link?

Is she a live-in maid? Because Barry didn't show up for work on Thursday, it looks like the couple died on Wednesday evening yet their bodies weren't discovered until Friday, close to noon.

If the maid works everyday, it's odd that she didn't suspect or notice something was off before the real estate agent showed up on Friday around noon, and they found the bodies.

However, the maid is a key witness in this case.

Do you have a link? I thought it was just the realtor. Staff were not allowed in bottom of house, thought realtor was alone.

Hmm. Maybe their killer knew staff weren't allowed in the pool area and that's why they were placed there.

I don't think KW did it, but this is hardly an airtight alibi. His attendance at a 12-step meeting likely can't be verified; he could have watched the Netflix show any time. And he could have called his girlfriend from anywhere.

Why can't KW's attendance at the NAM be verified?

KW lives alone but perhaps a neighbor knows if he was home Wednesday evening.

LE can check pings from his cell phone to verify location afaik.

Um I thought one was bi-polar, one was a drug addict and KW problematic. That makes 3. The adopted one is okay, maybe the adoptive parents favored him.

Maybe the adopted one has different genes than the Winters boys.

Why would the staff not be allowed in the pool area.Perhaps they were instructed that they did not need to go in the pool area because it was not used much.

I read it on one of the articles that was linked on here. I'll have to go look for it. I was surprised when I read it and thought everybody saw it. It specifically said the maid was with the realtor when their bodies were found. Poor maid. By the way JDG, of the four boys one had bi-polar, one died from drugs, KW is problematic, that's 3 the other one adopted by bio mother and maybe favored by the adoptive parents.

I found the article on the maid discovering the bodies along with the realtor. I think I posted on here, my computer will not let me paste (have to get my son to fix it). The article is at
www.ebaumsworld.com article dated January 22, 2018 I hope you can find it.

Why can't KW's attendance at the NAM be verified?

KW lives alone but perhaps a neighbor knows if he was home Wednesday evening.

LE can check pings from his cell phone to verify location afaik.
He said himself on the 5th Estate he had no alibi. So in other words he knew that what he was saying he did that evening could not be verified.

In Thread #4 post 1007:
dotr said:
dotr
user-online.png

Join DateOct 2009Posts20,545​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Peace777
The case is being labelled "a tantalizing mystery" by Canadian Press Hmmm
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...ery/ar-AAv05M6

rbbm
Two bits that i have not read ( or cannot recall ) - the response to BS's comment in his book and that a maid as well as the real estate person found the bodies. from the link.

Canadian Sen. Linda Frum, a close friend of the Shermans, said the comment is chilling in retrospect. "That sets off alarm bells for me," she said. "The fact that he identified that as a possible threat to his life has to be taken seriously."

Their bodies were discovered Dec. 15 by a maid and a real estate agent.

:cow:

I found the article on the maid discovering the bodies along with the realtor. I think I posted on here, my computer will not let me paste (have to get my son to fix it). The article is at

I found one too by US News but I wonder if it's reliable?

""Their bodies were discovered Dec. 15 by a maid and a real estate agent""

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/22/deaths-of-canadian-billionaire-wife-a-tantalizing-mystery.html

I haven't read any reports that said the maid was with the realtor when their bodies were found. Do you have a link?

Is she a live-in maid? Because Barry didn't show up for work on Thursday, it looks like the couple died on Wednesday evening yet their bodies weren't discovered until Friday, close to noon.

If the maid works everyday, it's odd that she didn't suspect or notice something was off before the real estate agent showed up on Friday around noon, and they found the bodies.

However, the maid is a key witness in this case.
[FONT=&quot]"Their bodies were discovered Dec. 15 by a maid and a real estate agent."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ionaire-wife-a-tantalizing-mystery/ar-AAv05M6
[/FONT]

That isn't MSM which is the requirement for WS.

Yes, its on the msn.com site, thank you.

I do not recall a 'maid' from the original news links.

Things start to change after additions and changes. In fact, I recall reading they didn't have staff at that point in time, due to house being listed and their trip to Florida.

He said himself on the 5th Estate he had no alibi. So in other words he knew that what he was saying he did that evening could not be verified.

In his interview with The Star KW gave an alibi. I think KW is confused and that's why he's mixing things up. He needs to step out of the spotlight and let LE do their job imo. His interviews with the Press are not serving his best interests..

In his interview with The Star KW gave an alibi. I think KW is confused and that's why he's mixing things up. He needs to step out of the spotlight and let LE do their job imo. He's interviews with the Press are not serving his best interests..
He said "no alibi" and his next words were he went to Cocaine Anonymous. I don't think he's confused about that, he knows it can't be verified if he said no alibi first.

I agree that he changed his story between interviews, and I don't know which interview he gave first. In one of them he said he could have left work whenever he wanted to and "done the deed" and in the other he said he couldn't have left work because trades people would have seen him. But I think they most likely died the evening before anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper