Found Deceased Canada - Chase Martens, 2, Austin, MB, 22 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=twitter;713118549695406080]https://twitter.com/CBCjulie_dupre/status/713118549695406080[/video]

I can never bear to watch the parents of missing children talking, and I'll do the ugly pregnancy cry for hours if I do tonight. If someone could let me know anything of interest, I'd super appreciate it.

The live link didn't work for me. Here's the story:

"Chase has vanished without a trace. We are looking for answers," his father, Thomas Martens, told reporters on Thursday afternoon as the boy's mother, Destiny Turner, sobbed and leaned on his shoulder.

"Anyone with information, please find it in your heart to do the right thing and come forward."

On Thursday RCMP added a drone to the search for Martens and an underwater recovery team.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/chase-martens-missing-search-manitoba-1.3505339

More at the link.

https://twitter.com/BethCTV

Is tweeting more of what the parents said...

Beth Macdonell ‏@BethCTV now16 seconds ago
Parents overwhelmed with support from the community to help #FindChase. @ctvwinnipeg #ChaseMartens

Beth Macdonell ‏@BethCTV 12s12 seconds ago
Parents say they're looking for answers that can "bring our son home". #ChaseMartens @ctvwinnipeg

Beth Macdonell ‏@BethCTV 4m4 minutes ago
Father Tom Martens says Chase "vanished without a trace", and it's unlike him to wander off. @ctvwinnipeg

Beth Macdonell ‏@BethCTV 6m6 minutes ago
Parents Destiny Turner and Tom Martens struggle to make statement in front of cameras. @ctvwinnipeg #ChaseMartens

[video=twitter;713130576534970368]https://twitter.com/BethCTV/status/713130576534970368[/video]
Beth Macdonell ‎@BethCTV
“If someone has our son please bring him home. We won’t be angry. We will be forgiving and grateful." #ChaseMartens @ctvwinnipeg

Watched the news presser by Chase's parents - heart breaking to say the least. Prayers for the safe return of baby Chase.

elepher50

Sorry to interrupt the convo, but this is important.

In the last page and a half, I have had to repair 7 broken quotes. This is time-consuming and unnecessarily takes us away from other responsibilities and other threads. Broken quotes cause big problems when they get quoted and re-quoted, and if let go, down the road you won't have a clue who said what.

PLEASE preview your posts before you hit submit. If you don't know how to quote properly, please ask for help. We'd rather spend 10 minutes teaching you how to quote properly, than spend 1/2 hour trying to find the original quotes and fix them.

If you see a broken quote, please use the Alert feature to notify us immediately so it is not so difficult to fix them.

:tyou:

That article says a Collision reconstruction crew has been brought in? I wonder why, what they're thinking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hit and run by someone who then hid the body?

That article says a Collision reconstruction crew has been brought in? I wonder why, what they're thinking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No idea!!! Do they think he was hit by a car on the road?

I can never bear to watch the parents of missing children talking, and I'll do the ugly pregnancy cry for hours if I do tonight. If someone could let me know anything of interest, I'd super appreciate it.
My opinion is that the mother had nothing to do with her son's disappearance and the father likely did not.

JMO

I can't seem to watch any of the videos of the parents, but the still image says it all. I really think this is a tragic accident and he just has not been found yet. However, I can certainly understand the parents holding out hope that maybe he was taken and will be returned.

My opinion is that the mother had nothing to do with her son's disappearance and the father likely did not.

JMO
oh, no I wasn't implying that at all. I don't either. I can't bear to watch them because I feel for them, and I will be crying and putting myself in their shoes forever. Even in cases where I'm not sure of the parents' innocence, I still can't imagine the pain and get upset.
eta: oh wait. Were you just letting me know your impression of them from the video? Sometimes I'm a bit slow. Thanks, if so.

Wise choice! It was absolutely heartbreaking!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back