GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wayne's parents' names appear in text format on the video at this link. Please do not post their names on here. xo

Cunningham, LeBlanc’s partner of 11 years, is still at large but his parents are hoping that will soon change.
“Wayne, stop and give yourself up,” they said in a statement to CTV News. “They’ll get you in the end. They’ve already got David.”

Read more: http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/family-u...ase-to-turn-himself-in-1.979233#ixzz289WYmcvF

JG: I too think the vacuum business was a front for a sex business, the tags involved are too blaring.

ITA matou.

So i been wondering how one goes about advertising such wares on ebay. If you liked my Eureka, then you'll really like my kiddie *advertiser censored* pics? ;) Anyway, only thing i can think is that it starts out word-of-mouth in the kiddie *advertiser censored* circles then a list of legit items is distributed or available somewhere, with a chart that matches up somehow to the available pics.

I said before that even the feedback is giving me vibes, but i haven't had a lot of time to go back to it. When I click on the buyers, i just don't get the sense that these peeps are the Queen of Clean, but it's done in such a way that I couldn't even begin to prove it (yet ;)) ... and i suppose it's set up that way precisely to avoid decent folks knowing what the real widgets are that are being traded. If i get to it, i will try to cross-reference buyers from mdk with other buyers (i mean, who trades vacuum parts in circles, right?)

Am thinking of selling my large collection of redneck=Red Sox baseball bats on ebay ... and will not be responsible for who they might ultimately be used against.

Well, this picture clearly shows the wooden "jail cell" 2 x 4 apparatus, that covered the window from the home, that I posted early in the thread (at least, I believe that's what it is, it certainly looks like it.) It's just standing up, like a "ladder" on the front of the house. Shouldn't it be evidence???

So, the question is, why is it so long? Was that used for suspension of some sort? Was it used to confine the victim in the room? It was laid parallel across the window in the pics, so, it is way to long for the tiny room it was on.

???

The video at the link below, shows the "jail cell" 2 x 4's a little better. The 2nd Video link shows the 2 x 4's on the window.

li-ns-faulkner-174.jpg

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/family-u...ase-to-turn-himself-in-1.979233#ixzz289WYmcvF

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/09/27/ns-leblanc-cunningham-warant.html

Wayne has a blackberry since he uses a blackberry app for facebook. Hopefully, he is using it and he can somehow be tracked. He posted this on September 8th. JMO

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.loy.16

How creepy. He posted a photo of his front yard on Sept 9th. Its creepy to think he was doing something as banal as posting on facebook one day, and went out the next day and kidnapped a kid.

If he is using his blackberry I hope he has the gps feature turned on. I am not convinced yet that Cunningham is actually heading west but rather that he is still in Ontario somewhere. It is possible the car has been ditched and he is on foot or public transit if he has the money for a ticket. Hopefully all the bus lines and railway have been notified.

It is a bit confusing to think about where he might be considering where LeBlanc was picked up in on that isolated logging road all scratched up and no shoes.

Cunningham may have pressed on in a westward direction but going around Thunder Bay is not really a straight line through to say Winnipeg or points beyond. Wonder if they had a plan or if they just did a scat out of town.

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/teen-thanks-man-who-freed-him-from-chains-1.980730

Teen thanks man who cut the chains off him. The camp/cottage is no longer a crime scene and the owner Mark Kenney was there today.

Frauzel says he was surprised to hear the boy had been living on the streets.

“He’s not the type of person that is a street kid,” says Frauzel. “He’s very polite. He’s very outspoken and personable.”

Read more: http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/teen-thanks-man-who-freed-him-from-chains-1.980730#ixzz28BnT0dP4

Attachments

• Mark Kenney.png
    Mark Kenney.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Mark Kenney2.png
    Mark Kenney2.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 18
Frauzel told CBC News the teen wanted to go back to visit the home on Faulkner Road where he had been held for close to two weeks.

He stopped in to thank the man who helped him escape.

Frauzel said they all hugged like old friends.

Frauzel said the teen told him he was living on the streets in Halifax when Cunningham and Leblanc offered him a job.

What a bunch of creepos. I did think they grabbed him though and he woke up in a van.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/10/02/ns-terry-frauzel.html

The boy gave police the name "Kenny" so he is likely playing dumb.

He wasn't happy? But he would be VERY HAPPY with the chains and bondage. WTF????? GMA:shutup:B...

I agree Kenney is not an innocent in all of this in my opinion. And he would not show his face to the camera.

Cunningham may have pressed on in a westward direction but going around Thunder Bay is not really a straight line through to say Winnipeg or points beyond. Wonder if they had a plan or if they just did a scat out of town.

I'm a bit confused by this. The highways and roads in this area of ON pretty much right through to the MB border are blasted through some serious rock, it's the Canadian Shield , there really isn't any "options" for a more direct way through unless you are flying.

Does anybody have a direct link for property records for this shack on Faulkner?

Thrilled to hear LE caught the one sicko b@st@rd and here's hoping LE are searching the area around where they picked him up. I wouldn't be surprised to find out the one at large may be still within that area if not deceased. I hope they ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere and got into a huge fight, each going their own way or better yet LeBlanc killed Cummingham. Wouldn't that be wonderful news. We wouldn't have to waste our resources on the second b@st@rd.

Great sleuthing!. You guys are awesome and amazing digging up all this information into their backgrounds. I hope someone is forwarding this information along to LE. We desperately need changes to the laws regarding child *advertiser censored* and assault. Stiffer sentences such as life sentences. These cannot be rehabilitated and we don't have room for them in our society.

Keep up the great sleuthing!

I'm a bit confused by this. The highways and roads in this area of ON pretty much right through to the MB border are blasted through some serious rock, it's the Canadian Shield , there really isn't any "options" for a more direct way through unless you are flying.

You are correct when sticking to traveling only in Canada. I was thinking more along the lines of traveling through the upper portions of some of the States which makes for a shorter route through to Calgary.

They probably didn't have passports or didn't want to chance going across the border into the States so that would force them into the route they went.

You are quite correct.

eleph

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member