Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So if this is accurate about the 11 minutes

"In this googlemap, it shows from JR's residence to the site where her vehicle/body was found (11 minutes in the opposite direction of her work, if her work was Williams in Cambridge)."

Then I would think it was easily walkable back to her residence. Which means that someone could have been with her in her vehicle and easily could have walked back to her residence. Depending on walking speed and actual distance it could have taken a little while but even if a 1 hour walk it means it is still walkable.

Good point. If someone had driven JR to the site where her vehicle was found, they would have had to get back to wherever they were going after that... by foot (unless they packed a skateboard or a bicycle or something, which is unlikely?). I know lots of people go for 5km runs each morning.. so double that to get back to her residence.. certainly not impossible at all.. but sure explains why police are saying any tips at all could be significant.

Imagine if a local neighbouring resident had seen someone walking to JR's home at a given time on that morning? It could seem completely meaningless and not worthy of mention unless the person perhaps were thinking along those lines? It also can explain the drones and searching in the fields in the area? I wonder if scent-dogs were dispatched as well, I suppose not, or it would have been mentioned (but it sure would have been interesting if they had dispatched dogs to seek out a certain person's scent, and follow it, if found?)? Also, if a person drove JR to that location with her in the back on the floor, the person would surely have been wearing gloves, so they could have been seeking gloves?

So if this is accurate about the 11 minutes

"In this googlemap, it shows from JR's residence to the site where her vehicle/body was found (11 minutes in the opposite direction of her work, if her work was Williams in Cambridge)."

Then I would think it was easily walkable back to her residence. Which means that someone could have been with her in her vehicle and easily could have walked back to her residence. Depending on walking speed and actual distance it could have taken a little while but even if a 1 hour walk it means it is still walkable.

I'm not sure if this link will appear the same way I changed it to 'walking distance' (as opposed to driving distance/time), but it says walking time would be approx 2.75 hours.

I wonder if any residents may have happened to notice when that vehicle first parked there, or saw it drive by at a particular time, etc?

I agree.
I understand that they are tight lipped about the details of her COD etc.but where is the harm in saying where she works and who saw her last?
Maybe they have no need to release anything further. Maybe they know who is responsible and are gathering enough evidence to make an arrest?
One lives in hope...

Based on SM comments and pleas, it sounds like LE is in need of more people to call in on the tip line, in order to have enough evidence to make an arrest. moo

Its hard to guess at anything.
We don't know where she worked for sure, don't know what time her shift started.
Have no idea what her plans may have been that morning.
We don't know who saw her last.

If her shift started at eight and it takes a half hour to get there, you would think she would have left home close to seven thirty
but why was she found eleven minutes in the opposite direction?
Was she running an errand? Was someone with her? Was someone in her car when she got in?

I wonder if any neighbours happened to notice JR's vehicle parked in her driveway prior to the time when it would be 'normal' to leave for work? Or was the vehicle not there all night, etc? Hopefully officers quickly questioned neighbours to see what they could remember?

<modsnip>

I do tend to lean towards someone in her life prior to the present relationship
Perhaps someone that did not want her to marry

As i said , someone could have been in her car that morning before she left for work, she may not have been aware.
But,2 3/4 hours is a very long walk..

I guess the fact that her body was found in the back (AFAWK) makes it look like she could have been placed there from home.
Because i don't understand why someone would put her there if she was killed in the car.
Thoughts?

<modsnip>

As i said , someone could have been in her car that morning before she left for work, she may not have been aware.

I guess the fact that her body was found in the back (AFAWK) makes it look like she could have been placed there from home.
Because i don't understand why someone would put her there if she was killed in the car.
Thoughts?

I guess she could have been arranged there in the car by someone hoping to make it appear that she had gotten sleepy after deciding to end her life (if that was the perp's plan)?

I feel like it wasn't someone prior to the present relationship because that ended so long ago and was obviously so already 'over', with the birth of a child an entire year ago who was fathered by another man? But unfortunately the current people in JR's life are the ones who could have had the emotions to completely lose it, given the right set of circumstances. I hope that JR had some very close friends who she shared any real feelings with. So often people put up a false front, pretending their lives are just wonderful and to be envied, when in fact they are far from it.

Yes, someone could have been already inside her car (it would be another important fact to be privy to, whether or not JR locked her vehicle at all times?), but then wouldn't LE be advising area residents to beware of a murderer on the loose? Yet instead, they are saying (BBM):

Residents with any details &#8211; no matter how trivial &#8211; are asked to call 1-855-677-4636.

OPP Const. Ed Sanchuk echoed his statements from earlier in the week, saying Wednesday that &#8220;there does not appear to be a risk to public safety.&#8221;

So what happened to Rowe?

That&#8217;s the million-dollar question.

Police are not revealing if her death is considered a homicide, and rumours continue to swirl on social media. No one was taken in to police custody on Wednesday, but Sanchuk would not comment on whether police have identified any persons of interest.
http://www.woodstocksentinelreview....gation-into-death-of-31-year-old-drumbo-woman

I guess she could have been arranged there in the car by someone hoping to make it appear that she had gotten sleepy after deciding to end her life (if that was the perp's plan)?

I feel like it wasn't someone prior to the present relationship because that ended so long ago and was obviously so already 'over', with the birth of a child an entire year ago who was fathered by another man? But unfortunately the current people in JR's life are the ones who could have had the emotions to completely lose it, given the right set of circumstances. I hope that JR had some very close friends who she shared any real feelings with. So often people put up a false front, pretending their lives are just wonderful and to be envied, when in fact they are far from it.

Yes, someone could have been already inside her car (it would be another important fact to be privy to, whether or not JR locked her vehicle at all times?), but then wouldn't LE be advising area residents to beware of a murderer on the loose? Yet instead, they are saying (BBM):

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview....gation-into-death-of-31-year-old-drumbo-woman

Only if they thought it was random, JMO

<modsnip>

Thoughts?

For sure that is a very long walk. Not so long if the person was 'jogging' or 'running' though? Pretending to be out on their early morning run? Nobody would likely pay a notice?

As opposed to perhaps someone that did not want her to marry, what if JR herself had had a change of heart about wanting to marry?

For sure that is a very long walk. Not so long if the person was 'jogging' or 'running' though? Pretending to be out on their early morning run? Nobody would likely pay a notice?

As opposed to perhaps someone that did not want her to marry, what if JR herself had had a change of heart about wanting to marry?

That is always a possibility.
Wonder who looked after the child when she went to work?
And is there a second child?Older?
Not sleuthing the child, just wondering if there are two

Further to this RIDE Program a few days later and in the vicinity of where JR's vehicle/body had been found, the bar/roadhouse that it was also near, was 'Legends'. http://legendstaphouse.com/

I'm not sure where precisely the RIDE had been set up, but somewhere between the two. (7 minutes apart). As mentioned, it must have been coincidental, as opposed to related to the investigation. I didn't know there was a roadhouse out there!
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/1084...d-80.4621054!2d43.1751409!2m3!1b1!2b1!3b1!3e0

Legends is a local sports bar/family restaurant in Paris - pretty tame, IMO, though that's not to say LE would not conduct a RIDE program in that vicinity.

OTOH, Nikki's Roadhouse, which is about a 12 minute drive west of where JR was found, is a bit more on the 'wild' side - it's a strip club, and draws patrons from a much wider area, and might well contribute to more drinking & driving offences than I'd guess Legends would. https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=1531 The RIDE program may have been on that section of Hwy 2, rather than to the east toward Paris.

All MOO

:maddening:

I see there is still nothing being reported.
Bumping for Jessica

C'mon folks ... we do not sleuth people who have not been officially named a POI or suspect, and we do not discuss social media posts by anyone other than MSM, LE, or official Missing Person sites.

From our Social Media rules here:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

I saw that yesterday was to be her wedding day. So very sad. I can't believe there is still no further news.

I'm new to websleuth , I have been following this case since the day she was reported missing , I too work at the market first thing Saturday mornings , this hit pretty close to home as I live in Cambridge . Last night at dusk I drove to the location where her vehicle was found , it was totally dark by the time I arrived and let me tell you it is PITCH BLACK at that hour . Though there are residences there , they are spread out and many are behind huge cedars ect . The walk back to drumbo area is totally walkable and even at 830 pm I did not see a single soul on the road , there is no lighting whatsoever all the way if you take back roads . Someone could have walked it totally undetected easily .

With th the lack of info including TOD and COD , this makes me feel like this was someone she knew , and you won't hear any details until they have enough to make an arrest .
Just so tragic , how awful this must be for her family .

I'm new to websleuth , I have been following this case since the day she was reported missing , I too work at the market first thing Saturday mornings , this hit pretty close to home as I live in Cambridge . Last night at dusk I drove to the location where her vehicle was found , it was totally dark by the time I arrived and let me tell you it is PITCH BLACK at that hour . Though there are residences there , they are spread out and many are behind huge cedars ect . The walk back to drumbo area is totally walkable and even at 830 pm I did not see a single soul on the road , there is no lighting whatsoever all the way if you take back roads . Someone could have walked it totally undetected easily .

With th the lack of info including TOD and COD , this makes me feel like this was someone she knew , and you won't hear any details until they have enough to make an arrest .
Just so tragic , how awful this must be for her family .

Welcome to WS Nola1140. When you say that you too work at the market first thing Saturday mornings, do you have info that JR also worked there? What time would a worker be expected to be on the job if working at 'the market' on Saturday mornings?

According to stats that I could find for Kitchener (I figured those would be more accurate for Drumbo than Toronto, but perhaps they are the same anyway?), the sunrise time for August 6, 2016 would have been 6:18am. The sunset time for the evening before, August 5th, would have been 8:39pm. For yesterday's date (September 17th), the times are showing as 7:04am sunrise and 7:28pm sunset... so a little bit different from the date she was found dead until now, but I get your point. I know it starts to get lighter and lighter out even before sunrise, so likely easy for someone to navigate by foot in the early morning hours, while still not being detected by area homeowners.. and who's really looking out their windows for a 'pedestrian' in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night, so to speak? And traffic would have been pretty much non-existent before dawn, I would imagine.
https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/canada/kitchener?month=8&year=2016

I hope that locals understand the importance of contacting police with *any* info whatsoever. Since we don't know what time it was reported to police by loved ones that JR had left her home to head to work on August 6th, it would be crucial information if someone had seen her vehicle, or her, or anyone she could have been with. Her residence seems to be pretty much on 'the main drag' in the tiny town of Drumbo, so easy to see, etc. Did anyone see her vehicle during the night parked at her residence? Any comings or goings during the night, or on the evening of Friday, August 5th? Police must have at least a fair bit of info if she was found with her cellphone. Hopefully it was examined and the GPS function was working. That would give police somewhat of a timeline perhaps? But maybe not, considering she lived in Drumbo and was found only a short way away from there.. probably not many cellphone towers in the area. Really hope they can break this case SOON!

Welcome to WS Nola1140. When you say that you too work at the market first thing Saturday mornings, do you have info that JR also worked there? What time would a worker be expected to be on the job if working at 'the market' on Saturday mornings?

According to stats that I could find for Kitchener (I figured those would be more accurate for Drumbo than Toronto, but perhaps they are the same anyway?), the sunrise time for August 6, 2016 would have been 6:18am. The sunset time for the evening before, August 5th, would have been 8:39pm. For yesterday's date (September 17th), the times are showing as 7:04am sunrise and 7:28pm sunset... so a little bit different from the date she was found dead until now, but I get your point. I know it starts to get lighter and lighter out even before sunrise, so likely easy for someone to navigate by foot in the early morning hours, while still not being detected by area homeowners.. and who's really looking out their windows for a 'pedestrian' in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night, so to speak? And traffic would have been pretty much non-existent before dawn, I would imagine.
https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/canada/kitchener?month=8&year=2016

I hope that locals understand the importance of contacting police with *any* info whatsoever. Since we don't know what time it was reported to police by loved ones that JR had left her home to head to work on August 6th, it would be crucial information if someone had seen her vehicle, or her, or anyone she could have been with. Her residence seems to be pretty much on 'the main drag' in the tiny town of Drumbo, so easy to see, etc. Did anyone see her vehicle during the night parked at her residence? Any comings or goings during the night, or on the evening of Friday, August 5th? Police must have at least a fair bit of info if she was found with her cellphone. Hopefully it was examined and the GPS function was working. That would give police somewhat of a timeline perhaps? But maybe not, considering she lived in Drumbo and was found only a short way away from there.. probably not many cellphone towers in the area. Really hope they can break this case SOON!

Hello ,

I work as a vendor at the Brantford market , we open at 7am and typically to allow for the drive and set up in on location by 530am. When they initially reported her missing they mentioned she was on her way to work @ Cambridge farmers market and my heart sunk as I do the same . I too have a one year old , I'm not much older than she is ect . It just seems so hard to imagine . Going solely on vibes with what little information is available she left for work , and for some unknown reason was found in in the complete opposite direction. Typically in a scenario where there's an assurance there's no threat to the public and they are being so tight lipped , I think they have a suspect but are waiting to gather sufficient evidence. When a beautiful woman like JR passes like this so close to major milestones in life , without a shady past something like 98% of the time the husband / boyfriend or ex boyfriend is responsible .
Hope they break the case soon <3
I can't stop thinking about her little guy , just so awful .

Does anyone know for sure where Jessica worked?
I am confused by this farmers market

The day she went missing it as reported that she was on her way to work at the cam ensue farmers market . An employee would be expected at 7 ish am . However I have heard that she used to work at charcoal steakhouse in Kitchener and I have heard she either currently was working at Williams in Cambridge and may have been simply stopping at the Cambridge farmers market . I haven't heard a confirmation of either .
Nothing but crickets for over a month. As many others have said it would be interfering to know of 630 am before work was the last time she was reported as being seen by her fiancé Or if she was seen by someone else or getting gas en route to work ect .

Sooooo many questions

The day she went missing it as reported that she was on her way to work at the cam ensue farmers market . An employee would be expected at 7 ish am . However I have heard that she used to work at charcoal steakhouse in Kitchener and I have heard she either currently was working at Williams in Cambridge and may have been simply stopping at the Cambridge farmers market . I haven't heard a confirmation of either .
Nothing but crickets for over a month. As many others have said it would be interfering to know of 630 am before work was the last time she was reported as being seen by her fiancé Or if she was seen by someone else or getting gas en route to work ect .

Sooooo many questions

Sorry for the type os lol

Sooooo many questions

I believe that if JR was seen getting gas or something, after the time that her fiancee says that he saw her leave for work, it would be plastered all over the news, and depending on how that knowledge was obtained, perhaps CCTV images, etc would also be shown to the public. And if that were the case (that she was seen out and about after the time when fiancee said she left), there *would* be a potential danger to the public. Just my opinion. I agree that police are building their case in silence and they know what they are looking for. Although police haven't said publicly that JR's death was a homicide, and have only said that it is very suspicious, it is obvious that close family members believe there is a male to blame for her death who must be brought to justice. Really hoping it doesn't take too long for them to make an arrest, and I wonder about the child and his living arrangements in the meantime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back