Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quote Originally Posted by Claroon View Post
I just noticed the Preston Motor Inn is on the Canning Road corner. Could she have been making a little extra on the side doing bootie calls? If something nefarious occurred there, she could hop in her car and tear up the road only to spin out and lose consciousness. (Pure speculation)

I really think that is a huge stretch
I have never read or heard anything negative about this Lady

Bootie Calls?

I do not know her personally but from everything I hear , she was a straight shooter, devoted mom , hardworking ect . All her friends appear to be very clean , responsible individuals , too. I drove to the area at dusk to see just how remote / dark it is , soooo quiet sooo dark that it's almost scary to drive once the sun goes down . Wasn't aware of the hotel near by , but like I said , her life appears straight as an arrow .
Nothing to indicate hooking at all , a pretty big leap of you are following the case .

Just wish they would say something , like cover of death or time of death . There was a funeral , this may sound morbid but does anyone know if there was an open casket ?. From everything g I've read about her body not being officially identified right away , the family was allowed to identify her once the autopsy was concluded and their investigation was complete , that the delay wa about gathering evidence , not so much about the condition in which she was found .

Also , there is a photo of her car on FB and the front windows are not tinted , the rear IS tinted , but even from the 20 or so foot distance of the photo that was taken you can still see into the car through the rear window , perhaps the dust made it EXTRA difficult , but if he went up to it to look straight in and did it see her , she must have been in the trunk or under a blanket in the floor . Just based in visibility of the photo posted .

Are we just never going to hear anything ever ? Her poor family , honestly .

Just so SO horrible .

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but i read that most identifications of bodies are done through photos now.
There would be no worry of contamination IMO
I don't know about cases were police are involved but I've ID'ed a body of a deceased family member at a funeral home (after transport from the hospital morgue). I think that was more to confirm there hadn't been a mix up. I'm not sure what happens when the police are involved, or an accident happens.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Heads up. There seems to have been some profound changes in some places where sleuthers seek info. Check it out.
Ohhhh wait , I think i see what you mean , FB pages are on lock down , right ? Hope this means there's a break in the case .
Also , before the lock down I noticed a compete absence of JR photos on a particular wall , only until she went missing / was found did I see a trend of happy photos twice a day .. Interesting .

For her family's sake especially her son , I hope they find closure soon .

I just noticed the Preston Motor Inn is on the Canning Road corner. Could she have been making a little extra on the side doing bootie calls? If something nefarious occurred there, she could hop in her car and tear up the road only to spin out and lose consciousness. (Pure speculation)

Bootie Calls?

I agree that it is not likely that JR would be involved in that type of thing, and especially considering the type of motel.. but if you look at it on googlemaps, there seems to be transport trucks around, so i wondered if it was like a truckers' motel type of thing? I'm not sure that it is even still in operation because I can't find any info on it at all, but i can see it on the maps right there at the corner. Are there any locals here that know whether that place is still open?

I'm sure police have questioned the owners to see who may have been staying there during that time, if it is still in operation. And someone would have had to get her to stop, and lure her out of her vehicle, or allow her to let him into her vehicle, etc.. which is also unlikely, imho. I know I wouldn't stop for some skanky old guy on the side of an isolated country road in the wee hours of the morning, even if flagging me down for help. Well I might stop and unroll my window a bit (but I seriously doubt it, I think I'd call the police instead!), but the last thing I'd do, would be to get out of my vehicle or let someone in, or even unlock my doors.

I do not know her personally but from everything I hear , she was a straight shooter, devoted mom , hardworking ect . All her friends appear to be very clean , responsible individuals , too. I drove to the area at dusk to see just how remote / dark it is , soooo quiet sooo dark that it's almost scary to drive once the sun goes down . Wasn't aware of the hotel near by , but like I said , her life appears straight as an arrow .
Nothing to indicate hooking at all , a pretty big leap of you are following the case .

Just wish they would say something , like cover of death or time of death . There was a funeral , this may sound morbid but does anyone know if there was an open casket ?. From everything g I've read about her body not being officially identified right away , the family was allowed to identify her once the autopsy was concluded and their investigation was complete , that the delay wa about gathering evidence , not so much about the condition in which she was found .

Also , there is a photo of her car on FB and the front windows are not tinted , the rear IS tinted , but even from the 20 or so foot distance of the photo that was taken you can still see into the car through the rear window , perhaps the dust made it EXTRA difficult , but if he went up to it to look straight in and did it see her , she must have been in the trunk or under a blanket in the floor . Just based in visibility of the photo posted .

Are we just never going to hear anything ever ? Her poor family , honestly .

Just so SO horrible .

All I recall hearing was that there was a memorial service. The body may not have even been present at all, let alone an open casket. (Who does that any more?? Morbid!!) Where was it stated that the family was allowed to identify JR once the autopsy was concluded and investigation complete?

All I recall hearing was that there was a memorial service. The body may not have even been present at all, let alone an open casket. (Who does that any more?? Morbid!!) Where was it stated that the family was allowed to identify JR once the autopsy was concluded and investigation complete?

The obit doesn't say.

. Friends and family will be received on Monday, August 15, 2016
at Coutts Funeral Home, 96 St. Andrews Street, Cambridge (519-621-1650) from 5-9 pm. A Memorial Service will take place the following day on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 2pm from the funeral home chapel.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...essica-Rowe&lc=3762&pid=181058600&mid=7046553

“They need to find an answer as to why it happened,” said OPP Const. Lisa Narancsik. “They are gathering a lot of information at this time.

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview....l-takes-place-on-tuesday-evening-in-cambridge

Always found that statement unusual
It seems there is no question of how, just why
Looking for a motive

Lots of people do open , especially in the case of sudden death , people say it provides closure and an opportunity for a goodbye . However I totally agree with you , it's very morbid and I believe psychologically damaging . It is still very very common .

Bootie Calls?

Everything in sleuther's theories is always pure speculation. That being said, if such were the case I don't think it's something you would hear about. Now, moving on.

Everything in sleuther's theories is always pure speculation. That being said, if such were the case I don't think it's something you would hear about. Now, moving on.

I just wanted to add about a murder on TV's forensic files. I can't recall all the details but it wasn't a bootie call but an ex-lover asked to meet for a conversation. The victim went innocently. The meetup was a motel room where they could be private. The person was apparently attacked once inside the door of the motel room. (Just for information purposes.)

I agree that it is not likely that JR would be involved in that type of thing, and especially considering the type of motel.. but if you look at it on googlemaps, there seems to be transport trucks around, so i wondered if it was like a truckers' motel type of thing? I'm not sure that it is even still in operation because I can't find any info on it at all, but i can see it on the maps right there at the corner. Are there any locals here that know whether that place is still open?

I'm sure police have questioned the owners to see who may have been staying there during that time, if it is still in operation. And someone would have had to get her to stop, and lure her out of her vehicle, or allow her to let him into her vehicle, etc.. which is also unlikely, imho. I know I wouldn't stop for some skanky old guy on the side of an isolated country road in the wee hours of the morning, even if flagging me down for help. Well I might stop and unroll my window a bit (but I seriously doubt it, I think I'd call the police instead!), but the last thing I'd do, would be to get out of my vehicle or let someone in, or even unlock my doors.

There was a report recently of a man in the Hamilton area dressed as a police officer asking people to step out of their car. I don't think there is a connection here in early morning hours, but just wanted to put that out there as to your theory. IMO

Interesting you have pointed out about truckers. I know a family that moved into the area the night of Aug 5 and their move went late into the night. I wonder if moving companies use motels like that? Not saying there is any connection, but the date is certainly coincidental. (speculation)

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview....l-takes-place-on-tuesday-evening-in-cambridge

Looking for a motive, and if it was an accident, why did it occur.

Woops, this photo was for my next post.

Attachments

• princeton motor.jpg
    princeton motor.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 18
As to the question of the Princeton Motor Inn, the latest Google photo is May 2016. I see vehicles parked. I see the trash is out. I also notice the doors are freshly painted a nice red colour, the edge of the driveway cleaned up and some small plantings along the edge of the building. In 2009's photo there is a for sale sign so I'd suspect new owners.

That being said, what is important is why the heck was she in the area in the first place? princeton motor.jpg

Why would they have a criminal investigator if they thought it was accidental?

“The investigation is ongoing. We do have a team of detectives that are dedicated to this investigation from West Region Crime Unit, and they’re continuing to investigate this incident under the direction of Acting Detective Inspector Randy Wright of the OPP Criminal Investigation Branch” said Sanchuk.

http://www.am980.ca/2016/08/10/opp-jessica-rowe-tip-line/

The death was deemed very suspicious, but was never said (yet, publicly at least) to have been a murder. Family obviously believes that someone 'did this', and they want 'justice'. Police likely believe the same. That said, there is perhaps still a remote possibility that the death could have been something other, and even if so, it wouldn't be unusual to put the homicide team on the case until everything is resolved?

I posted earlier about this case below, a woman who was found deceased on a driveway and police at first considered it 'suspicious'. The homicide team got on it right away, and then it was determined after autopsy that it was not suspicious afterall. I think they put a trained criminal/homicide investigative team into place if there is a possibility that a death is a murder, so as to protect any potential evidence that may arise, rather than have the case potentially blundered by different types of officers? This case is now going on two months and it's still suspicious, so it seems unlikely (imo) that it was accidental.

The Calgary Police Service Homicide Unit opened an investigation after a neighbour found the deceased woman, who appeared to be around 50 years old, dead outside a house along Cranford Green S.E. on Saturday morning.

The Homicide Unit was called to investigate as a precaution, but concluded the death is not criminal in nature.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/cranston-woman-driveway-dead-cps-1.3740029

Also, the case I mentioned upthread (Amanda Antoni in Calgary last fall) is also considered very suspicious, and it was not stated publicly by police until months later, that the woman died of blunt force trauma, or that she had been found in her basement. The case remains unsolved and no further news, which is really disappointing, and they've still never said it is a homicide. I don't believe Antoni's case has a thread on WS, but it is pretty interesting under the circumstances that were reported at the time. I hope JR's case gets resolved, and much faster!
http://globalnews.ca/news/2851726/w...-answers-9-months-after-calgary-womans-death/

Why would they have a criminal investigator if they thought it was accidental?

“The investigation is ongoing. We do have a team of detectives that are dedicated to this investigation from West Region Crime Unit, and they’re continuing to investigate this incident under the direction of Acting Detective Inspector Randy Wright of the OPP Criminal Investigation Branch” said Sanchuk.

http://www.am980.ca/2016/08/10/opp-jessica-rowe-tip-line/

Accidental murders would be manslaughter. Still murder. IMO

I couldn't get your link to work, but I found the article here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/acid-attack-victim-s-brother-wants-tough-justice-1.1177438

This victim and perp were from Quebec, so probably not likely.. but also I believe if there were any kind of chemicals involved, we would have heard about police wearing hazmat suits and gear, and probably people from Environment Canada too, at the scene?
!

Edited by me

Thinking some truck driving companies hire felons. Not totally improbable for this NS guy to move around.

Wondering if JR might have had a cleaning job at the motel on the side? If she was there and NS saw her, might trigger an idea she looks like his ex-gf. (Random speculation, I know)

Edited by me

Thinking some truck driving companies hire felons. Not totally improbable for this NS guy to move around.

Wondering if JR might have had a cleaning job at the motel on the side? If she was there and NS saw her, might trigger an idea she looks like his ex-gf. (Random speculation, I know)

If she had a job cleaning that hotel , I'm certain that it would be public knowledge and it would not have caused any confusion about why she was traveling in the opposite direction of her job in Cambridge . all this talk about other cases is confusing and irrelelvant .
I personally think that based on what little information we actually have ONLY

That she either committed suicide or was placed to appear as though she committed suicide , and the assailant left on foot .

Based solely on the presence of hazmat suits at the beginning of the investigation , drones and dogs searching the woods surrounding the area and how tight lipped they are being about TOD and COD

With how happy everyone said she was and how many wonderful things were happening in her life and her little guy , she would have to be seriously depressed and I don't think that's too easy to hide .

Maybe we will never know

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae
Back