CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i spoke to @Tarika
the avatar Tarika is speaking of is no longer on the account, so anyone referencing that its not that photo
there is now people commenting on his IG photo asking what happened to his old avatar photo and how did it change recently
which means these two on the run have access to the internet and are possibly following coverage
this is probably why RCMP are holding information right now because they don't want operational secrets to get out before they find them

This is the Wikipedia page on the DC Sniper attacks mentioned by the criminologist that the CBC National news interviewed (see previous page for the CBC link): D.C. sniper attacks - Wikipedia

One of the two random snipers was 17.

It's unusual but makes more sense if a younger one is led by one much older. But even in that case I don't know of any such cases except the one you linked. Maybe a case where a kid was led or forced by a parent.

it was changed a few hours a go, which is weird right? and now its gone.. i tried to cache it and waybackmachine it.. but nothing

Hmm. So that means they may have access right now?

My suspicion is they probably have a dynamic similar to a lot of duo killers. Columbine killers have been mentioned, but also Leopold and Loeb and Dick Hickock and Perry Smith from In Cold Blood. Oh and the girls from Heavenly Creatures. It's often a charismatic but cold psychopath paired with someone who is depressed and angry who is flattered by the attention and aims to please. However, contrary to what people might expect, the depressed and angry one can often be the one who is committing the violence.

If they have access to the internet,, on their cell phones, why isn't their position being triangulated from the pings? .. ( PingtheRouter, this is your time!). That could be done from the towers they are bouncing back from, once triangulated, and there they are, right in the middle.

But. I have the utmost faith in the RCMP that they are miles ahead of me on this.

Ive seen an episode.on something about a crime where it was 2 young men going on a killing spree. They were found by a highway overpass hiding or something. A true crime

why isn't their position being triangulated from the pings? .. ( PingtheRouter, this is your time!)

Cell phone tracing is a difficult yet easy thing, i know that sounds weird
basically they have to have their mobile data on and then have something sending data to the tower, if they are being smart and turning their data off until they need it they may be getting jumps in their movments with no idea where exactly they are going
the other thing is they are moving and in these regions depending on where the tower is it could be 25km's away, so while they would have some live information to where they are the best bet would be to try intercept any map data they are using and try see what they are searching for through google maps etc, again it takes time and your dealing with a lot of information

Where are you reading that because I am looking at both IG and only 1 person asked if he had changed his picture since this morning.

press the + button on the comments and use your arrow key or swipe up

Maybe there is something to that video at the gas station and the guy walking by who looked like Kam. MOO
But Shoihet stated that they were discovered to have left BC (remember, they were looking for them as missing persons), and once realized they were fleeing, put some math together.
The video at the gas station with the guy walking by that looked like Kam was filmed on July 13th, no one was looking for Kam & Bryer July 13th.
It was not until July 18th when the burning camper truck was found that anyone began to look for these two....I do not think we know with any certainity just exactly how far or what route Kam and Bryer traveled after leaving Port Alberni. Bryer's father said they left July 12th but that was based on a text, were they already traveling before that?
Lots of small but important details that likely only the police will know.
I am certain the RCMP are scouring that CCTV video for any clues.

I think somebody was keeping a timeline and so I just thought this might be helpful to add. This sighting of the two males and the truck occurred on July 18th.

“Claudia Bunce, owner of the Cassiar Mountain Jade Store in Jade City, B.C., said the pair stopped in last Thursday, the day before their burned-out truck and the body of the unidentified man was found about 115 kilometres away near Dease Lake.

The staff member who saw the boys was too shaken to speak to a reporter, but Bunce said the boys arrived in the truck and visited the store for free coffee. She said they were on their own and she doesn’t believe they had a conversation with the employee.”
Northern B.C. murder suspects believed to be in Manitoba, RCMP say

The video at the gas station with the guy walking by that looked like Kam was filmed on July 13th, no one was looking for Kam & Bryer July 13th.
It was not until July 18th when the burning camper truck was found that anyone began to look for these two....I do not think we know with any certainity just exactly how far or what route Kam and Bryer traveled after leaving Port Alberni. Bryer's father said they left July 12th but that was based on a text, were they already traveling before that?
Lots of small but important details that likely only the police will know.
I am certain the RCMP are scouring that CCTV video for any clues.
I realize that, and we've discussed before here. The video was last known sighting of Chynna and Lucas. RCMP would be looking at it. After the teens were reported missing and their photos were out, easy for LE to see one of them in the video..maybe have family ID it. Realize that missing man is in video with murdered couple. Put 2 and 2 and figure out not missing but suspect. MOO

It’s just a matter of time before they’re caught. If you’re well off the TransCanada Highway, gas stations can be few and far between. A stolen car in rural areas is easy to spot from the air. The police will have the info they need if they turn on a mobile phone and come into tower range.

I don’t think that these guys are even trying to hide. The road between Thompson and Gillam is not the kind of place you want to be if you want to disappear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, these two blokes would be seeing themselves as 2 against the world, and not far wrong in that conclusion. I can't see one of them being led around all this time against his will by the other, and on that assumption, they both , together, at the same intensity, are taking on the might of the entire Western Div of the RCMP, and all it's paraphernalia , all it's technology, which must give them pause for thought, since all they appear to have is one or two cell phones, which have the capacity to nail them more than it does inform them of where the RCMP is and how close they are.

Tech fear, a very real and present inhibitor, and these two are now utterly reliant on technology, with a bit of mechanics thrown in. They have had a good strike rate, as far as is known , in the matter of replacing vehicles, but that luck runs out, and then it's Shank's pony, foot work , with some superb luck . A huge gamble.

Then there is food. Lots of it, and good food , food for fuel. Where to obtain that? .. each bite they have , if they have to buy it exposes them.

Hunger fear, a very real and present inhibitor, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee