CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanted to add about my post about cell tracking, its very general for a reason, i used to work with some authorities in my time at cisco for tracking and i don't want to jeopardise any investigation and its operations with giving away too much information in case the suspects are reading here, i did the same for an active case recently in melbourne that was reliant on cell phone data to pin the murderer who is now in jail

This is part of why I posted the SMS article stating that one of them commented about being chased by the law. The other reason is I couldn't believe the brazenness of a post like that. Who do they think they are? Bonnie and Clyde? MOO

that is not what the article stated
the writer was referring to commenters posting, not the fugitive posting
the way the writer worded it made it easily misconceived

Other comments say the avatar has not changed. I can still access both accounts.

can't help you i didn't see it, i was just trying to find it, but comments are being delete from that profile for some reason, a bunch i saw before from hours and hours a go are now not there, something funny is going on

Yes, both accounts are unchanged since I first accessed them this morning (ie maybe 2-3 hours ago? It’s only 1:20 pm here)

the first comment to reference something was 5 hours a go, not sure what time that would be in Canada

I've been trying to understand their planned route. Her family said they had one and ranch owner said they left Saturday (July 13) for a 3 week vacation to see Canada's National Parks. Banff and Jasper are south of there, so not those parks.

Lucas/Chyanna left Hudson's Hope on Saturday July 13, was seen at Pink Mountain, and then at Fort Nelson in the evening. Then they were seen at the side of the road by Sunday July 14 afternoon.

They would have gone to Liard Hot Springs, Watson Lake, Whitehorse, etc. and then to Alaska. The ranch owner expected them back by July 31.

Starting to wonder if these guys could be responsible for the cat ears...

Cat ears put on cop in B.C. homicide news conference streamed live on Facebook

?
the person filming forgot to remove a filter
the feed wasn't hacked - not sure that's even possible

I see that now...
Canadian Police Accidentally Livestream Double Homicide Press Conference Using Facebook's Cat Filter

Interesting tho, the first link mentioned "a hack"...fwiw.

Some of you may have seen the crime scene photo on FB that came out early today w/ the bodies blurred. Gray did a video which included the photo. Start video about 4 minutes in.

Same video also has a photo of the alleged burned Rav 4 vehicle in Gillam, MB. Just sitting out in some weeds, burned the same as their truck back in BC. He said someone sent him the photo. Shows it still daylight in Gillam, Rav4 not burning, but already burned. I wonder if they managed to steal another car there and got another head start ahead of LE.

It’s just a matter of time before they’re caught. If you’re well off the TransCanada Highway, gas stations can be few and far between. A stolen car in rural areas is easy to spot from the air. The police will have the info they need if they turn on a mobile phone and come into tower range.

I don’t think that these guys are even trying to hide. The road between Thompson and Gillam is not the kind of place you want to be if you want to disappear.

Hopefully they will get caught without any more fatalities or LE being put in danger.

Kam/Bryer drove to Gillam, MB via Meadow Lake, SK. They probably drove from Dease Lake, BC to Grande Prairie, AB and then towards SK border near Cold Lake military base.

They covered 2000km in the past 48 hours, on some remote tertiary roads, even gravel. They could hire a float plane, or small boat, or hide out in a indigenous community. But the end is near.

They could hire a float plane, or small boat, or hire out in a indigenous community.

In Canada, not a chance. At this point, everyone in Western Canada knows what they look like. In an aboriginal community, they’d stick out like a sore thumb. Hiring a plane isn’t that simple (I have a pilot’s license) and you can’t just “hire a boat” in rural communities :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member