CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kam/Bryer drove to Gillam, MB via Meadow Lake, SK. They probably drove from Dease Lake, BC to Grande Prairie, AB and then towards SK border near Cold Lake military base.

They covered 2000km in the past 48 hours, on some remote tertiary roads, even gravel. They could hire a float plane, or small boat, or hide out in a indigenous community. But the end is near.

They must be pumped on adrenaline and maybe getting tired enough to make a mistake.

Kam/Bryer drove to Gillam, MB via Meadow Lake, SK. They probably drove from Dease Lake, BC to Grande Prairie, AB and then towards SK border near Cold Lake military base.

They covered 2000km in the past 48 hours, on some remote tertiary roads, even gravel. They could hire a float plane, or small boat, or hide out in a indigenous community. But the end is near.
I don’t think they would have gone through to SK by route of Cold Lake. Why would they come that south? I am thinking as Otto said earlier that went through to SK by Fort Mac. Jmo

They must be pumped on adrenaline and maybe getting tired enough to make a mistake.

I don’t think that they’re trying to hide. If they are, they’ve already made every mistake in the book. I think that they’re just touring around, leading the RCMP on a merry chase.

If you want to hide, you don’t go to Thompson, and then drive 180 miles on the only possible road to Gillam and back. Having driven that road, it’s great scenery though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They could be getting careless now, and prone to stupid error. Long hours driving on strange roads and tracks, bad food, and not much of it, fear, despair, fury, anxiety, terror, in need of a long hot shower, and a nights sleep, some clean clothes, even simple 21st century toilets, being adrift and 'at one ' with nature can be devastatingly awful and uncomfortable .

They are totally reliant on their car, it is their only way back wards and/or forwards, everything depends on it, and they dont know this RAV too well. It could have some surprises for them.

One bung tyre and it starts to fall apart.

I don’t think that they’re trying to hide. If they are, they’ve already made every mistake in the book. I think that they’re just touring around, leading the RCMP on a merry chase.

Yeah, I don't think they have taken a well thought out route for a start. They may not have even mapped this at all... just followed street signs, and whenever they get to a fork in the road then perhaps they just pick one. Why else would they be virtually driving themselves into a corner? Only reason they've managed to carry on so long is that they have kept moving without much of a break, not because they have played smart.

If you want to hide, you don’t go to Thompson, and then drive 180 miles on the only possible road to Gillam and back. Having driven that road, it’s great scenery though :)
if they are traveling the only road possible then why haven't they been caught?

They could be getting careless now, and prone to stupid error. Long hours driving on strange roads and tracks, bad food, and not much of it, fear, despair, fury, anxiety, terror, in need of a long hot shower, and a nights sleep, some clean clothes, even simple 21st century toilets, being adrift and 'at one ' with nature can be devastatingly awful and uncomfortable .

They are totally reliant on their car, it is their only way back wards and/or forwards, everything depends on it, and they dont know this RAV too well. It could have some surprises for them.

One bung tyre and it starts to fall apart.

the RAV is gone
burnt
they're travelling differently now
either by train/ferry or they stole another car

Yeah, I don't think they have taken a well thought out route for a start. They may not have even mapped this at all... just followed street signs, and whenever they get to a fork in the road then perhaps they just pick one. Why else would they be virtually driving themselves into a corner? Only reason they've managed to carry on so long is that they have kept moving without much of a break, not because they have played smart.

Most people in Canada don’t even have paper maps anymore. Unless they had an old Rand McNally book for the whole of Canada when they left Vancouver Island, they’re probably doing directions electronically or at random.

Yeah they've made mistakes, but I bet they don't think so. I think they think they're pretty smart and are enjoying the attention. I would think getting tired might wear them down somehow, are they taking turns sleeping/driving? Something's gotta give.

I always thought if on the run why go somewhere rural, I feel like it'd be easier to blend in/get lost in a city!

Indeed, that’s what I was thinking. Pumped by the chase (?), possibly hyped up running off less than healthy food — soda, etc — but exhausted by all the driving/travelling; I can see the crash could easily come soon. They can’t keep going on youthful energy for too much longer.

the RAV is gone
burnt
they're travelling differently now
either by train/ferry or they stole another car
Oh I put down $50 (AU) on them taking another car. Standing round a station, or a pier....nooo. I cant see that happening.

They have to steal a particular kind of car, too. It's not as if they can just hive off any old jalopy, they have to put thought into it, and cars are, in general hard to steal with the electronic starters etc.. A particular set of circumstances has to be availiable and the smaller their area of where they can steal a vehicle , the less chance they have of that particular kind and availability to present itself.

The law of diminishing returns, made manifest. You steal a car to go off into the wilderness, then you are reliant on stealing other cars to continue the journey, yet, you have placed yourself where there are fewer and fewer cars available to steal.

I don’t think they would have gone through to SK by route of Cold Lake. Why would they come that south? I am thinking as Otto said earlier that went through to SK by Fort Mac. Jmo
There are no roads to SK through Ft Mac, heck getting to Ft Mac would be a huge detour as it can only be accessed from the south. The Cold Lake route is the north most road. Also read somewhere that witnesses reported seeing the pair in Meadow Lake which would be very close to the Cold Lake route.

There are no roads to SK through Ft Mac, heck getting to Ft Mac wild be a huge detour as it can only be accessed from the south. The Cold Lake route is the north most road. Also read somewhere that witnesses reported seeing the pair in Meadow Lake which would be very close to the Cold Lake route.
Not through Fort Mac but near there. Yes, Meadow Lake is close to Cold Lake, but I never heard they were around there???. If you check out Ottos map, it made sense to me. I live in Alberta and close to both places and it can be accessed from the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa