CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this posted already? From the twitter link referenced upthread from 4hrs ago or so (BBM):

"UPDATE. I’ve received word from my friend in Gillam that police are on route from Alberta and Saskatchewan, in addition they just passed SWAT on the hwy outside Gillam and there are helicopters coming in. A man hunt is in full force for these murderers."

Hannah Bloomfield (@slowlydiene) | Twitter

I live in New York, heard about this case today, came across this site accidentally while doing a search on it, and coincidentally travelled most of northern Manitoba and northern Ontario at one time. Kind of odd for me, will check in again tomorrow :)

The RCMP know whether these guys are in the Gillam area. They’ve either changed cars or they haven’t. If they are in the area, and don’t have shelter, the bugs will flush them out. This is the north, and the bugs are genuinely insufferable this time of year.

I live in New York, heard about this case today, came across this site accidentally while doing a search on it, and coincidentally travelled most of northern Manitoba and northern Ontario at one time. Kind of odd for me, will check in again tomorrow :)

Thank you for joining and posting! It’s fabulous to have real input from people who have been there (and maybe still are).

Sorry but would someone give me the link please to the latest update. I am having trouble with my wifi.

apparently they have been training for war and camouflage

This morning Schmegelsky’s father Alan gave an emotional but revealing interview with a local news outlet in which he admitted to having gifted his son an Airsoft replica gun for Christmas at the boy’s request.

He said Bryer had told him he and Kam had been “training in war” in the woods for more than two years and were masters of camouflage.

“My son he’s like, they’re huge into video games — all kids are — and two Christmases ago he asked me for an Airsoft gun, which is a replica gun, right?” Mr Schmegelsky told CHEK News.

“So he was telling me: ‘well me and the fellas, we like to go in the woods and play war’ right?”

“So knowing that the both of them are totally into that, if there was any threat, they would have done what they’ve actually trained themselves to do and they would have camouflaged themselves in the woods.”

There’s something quite odd about this. It makes it sound like neither of them has a gun license. It is highly unlikely that these guys would have acquired a gun or guns illegally, and you need to show your license to purchase ammunition. Gun control in Canada is really strict.

it was changed a few hours a go, which is weird right? and now its gone.. i tried to cache it and waybackmachine it.. but nothing

Okay so I paid zero attention to the Insta accounts as they had nothing of worth or relevance on them, but I must have seen them after the change. What was the Profile Photo before the change to the two of them with the flower filter?

Chynna Deese's mother appeals for information about murder of her daughter and Lucas Fowler

By North America Correspondent Conor Duffy and John Mees in North Carolina
44 mins ago

On the calendar near the kitchen in Sheila Deese's home, two heartbreaking words are written under July 31: "Chynna returns." Now she never will

"I don't have any anger yet. And I'm afraid of it," Ms Deese told the ABC.

"Chynna is not supposed to be home and it's OK that she's not home yet. I don't know what I'm going to do on July 31st."

Sheila's home is filled with sunflowers, her daughter's favourite flower.

"Chynna was a sunflower. Strong and tall and beautiful. She was such a giver. She would give away clothes. She volunteered at a camp for special needs kids," she said.

"She was just a beautiful person. She never met a stranger. She was lovely."
The ABC was interviewing Sheila and her son British, when word came through that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police named two teens as suspects in the killing of Chynna and her Australian boyfriend, Lucas Fowler.

It was deeply shocking.

Sheila and British are hoping Chynna and Lucas will get justice.

"I need for anyone with information to share that, because this can't happen to another family. It shouldn't have happened to ours," Sheila said.

'We should be planning a wedding'
For now, Sheila is focused on planning a wonderful celebration of her youngest daughter's life.

"I knew they were so in love and the next step was we should be planning a wedding instead of a life celebration. I knew they were going to be forever," she said, fighting back tears.

apparently they have been training for war and camouflage

This morning Schmegelsky’s father Alan gave an emotional but revealing interview with a local news outlet in which he admitted to having gifted his son an Airsoft replica gun for Christmas at the boy’s request.

He said Bryer had told him he and Kam had been “training in war” in the woods for more than two years and were masters of camouflage.

“My son he’s like, they’re huge into video games — all kids are — and two Christmases ago he asked me for an Airsoft gun, which is a replica gun, right?” Mr Schmegelsky told CHEK News.

“So he was telling me: ‘well me and the fellas, we like to go in the woods and play war’ right?”

“So knowing that the both of them are totally into that, if there was any threat, they would have done what they’ve actually trained themselves to do and they would have camouflaged themselves in the woods.”

the dad thinks this happened instead

Fighting back tears, Mr Schmegelsky clarified his comments by saying he did not believe the teens killed anyone but had instead witnessed the unidentified man’s murder and fled in fear of their lives.

“All I can think of is that they were at the wrong place at the wrong time,” he said.

“They’re both kids, they not violent, they’re good people, never got in trouble or anything right? I’m thinking a murder was committed two kilometres away and somebody decided: ‘let’s take care of the witnesses’.
I think these two are suffering severe gaming disorders amongst other disorders strongly correlated to their gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey