CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've ben able to cross all of Alberta in this time. Meaning if they're going east, they can't be further north than the National Park in SK. There is one highways that leads to a more remote community there and other communities are fly-in only.
I had read somewhere yesterday that they were seen in Red Deer Alberta but I didn’t post as I thought it was possible gossip.

likely they have already ID the dead guy and it is his vehicle they are describing (although they may have killed someone else and taken their vehicle by now).

they probably don't want to give out his name until his next of kin fully notified so reporters are not calling his kids.

Whoa....the young men are suspects.
Yes - I posted back a few pages my thought about this....a burned up car is usually burned by the owners. I thought it possible that the dead unidentified guy with a missing car sounded like a victim. Possibly carjacked by the teens wanting a less visible vehicle. They may have robbed the poor couple to get some funds.

With all the witnesses who have come forward seeing Lucas and Chynna and the van, not one mentioned seeing this camper/truck. Whatever happened, happened when no one was around. IMO

But they felt the need to get rid of the truck anyway. Sure fire way to call attention to it is by setting it on fire.

You think planned? Or crime started as one of opportunity? And how much money could they possibly have? I believe they are extremely dangerous in that they now need another different vehicle. And probably money. Jmo

If they’re guilty, one would have to know the other’s inner most thoughts well enough in advance to be certain the other would cooperate. It’s reported they were friends since elementary school.

I really wonder how it came to be they had a truck and camper for this trip to nowhere? Working five months at Walmart wouldn’t be enough to finance them along with money for food and gas.

But I do feel for their families. Even if the two had a troubled past, if they’re guilty, how awful to be instilling false hope they were intending to get away to better themselves, instead it’s turned into a manhunt for absolutely senseless murders.

With all the witnesses who have come forward seeing Lucas and Chynna and the van, not one mentioned seeing this camper/truck. Whatever happened, happened when no one was around. IMO

But they felt the need to get rid of the truck anyway. Sure fire way to call attention to it is by setting it on fire.
I wonder if they heard about the police checking CCTV cams along the Alaska Highway and panicked. They gave themselves away, not to mention taking another life.

I wonder if they heard about the police checking CCTV cams along the Alaska Highway and panicked. They gave themselves away, not to mention taking another life.
Good thinking. It seems they were headed maybe back south and home when they did burn the truck. Otherwise why go north to Watson Lake after killing L and C, and then heading back south on 37?

Once they killed the other guy and probably stole his vehicle, they started heading east, or so it seems.

I am trying to catch up here but has the family of the 2 missing(now possible) suspects spoken out at all?

There was CCTV video released yesterday from a gas station in Ft Nelson.
The video is 17 mintues long and I am referring to the video of CD washing all the windows.
About 2:20 in the lower of the screen a young man in a burgandy T shirt walks past...JMO but he resembles Bryer Schmegelsky.
Could Lucas and Chynne possibly have met Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmeglsky at the gas station in Ft Nelson?

that is when you would do it, when no one was around

There was CCTV video released yesterday from a gas station in Ft Nelson.
The video is 17 mintues long and I am referring to the video of CD washing all the windows.
About 2:20 in the lower of the screen a young man in a burgandy T shirt walks past...JMO but he resembles Bryer Schmegelsky.
Could Lucas and Chynne possibly have met Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmeglsky at the gas station in Ft Nelson?
Do you have a link to the video you're referring to?

It is a prime age for violence commission including murder. Males are at peak testosterone, peak aggression and relative low point of brain development in areas of consequence mediation and impulse control.
agree, plus from their fb neither one seemed to
have many friends, 12 or 13 each. Single parent homes, just got out of HS, worked a few weeks
at Walmart. BS previously worked helping his
father, a carpenter. No girlfriends on fb.
Bored guys off for an adventure? Drug crazed?

I am trying to catch up here but has the family of the 2 missing(now possible) suspects spoken out at all?

Yes a reporter recently interviewed the father of one of them. The link to the podcast is on the boys missing WS thread. IIRC he said he’d received a text 10 days prior stating they were headed to Red Deer, Alberta to look for work, where there were relatives. Obviously that wasn’t the truth as they were in Northern BC at the time. He also said he believed the boys were still alive and in hiding because of something they’d witnessed.

If they’re guilty, one would have to know the other’s inner most thoughts well enough in advance to be certain the other would cooperate. It’s reported they were friends since elementary school.

I really wonder how it came to be they had a truck and camper for this trip to nowhere? Working five months at Walmart wouldn’t be enough to finance them along with money for food and gas.

But I do feel for their families. Even if the two had a troubled past, if they’re guilty, how awful to be instilling false hope they were intending to get away to better themselves, instead it’s turned into a manhunt for absolutely senseless murders.
Most likely scenario from past murders like this is that they are both in trouble with the law all though juvenile years. working their way up from petty crime to minor crimes of violence to this kind of thing. A certain segment of people are simply inveterately predatory and commit very violent crime even for small gain.

Plenty of pairs of guys go on crime sprees it is not that rare at all in American cities. Not really unusual.

keep in mind this is canada where prior arrest records are not public record.

for all we know they had juvenile crimes, including ones of violence that just make them common criminals, which is much more likely than any exotic motive

Yes, I am Canadian not far from Port Alberni

Definitely curious if prior crimes. I did a FB search and was surprised no public pleas or posts came up for them to be found like you usually see. That made me question if people who know them weren't surprised. I think they were bored, young males maybe with not much going on like many people who do this. JMO

Well yeah, I. agree. I'm just saying all the witnesses with the bearded man and his vehicle and stopping to talk to C & L. Turns out to be different. Was always a strong possibility, but we sort of got sidetracked with the witness and the man she saw.

I think that was one witness. No very reliable since she did not know if he had glasses or not. And what is her expertise on who is "angry" or not. Apparently she just based it on his posture as she drove by. alternately it cold have been the pair she saw, with one in the car, and like most non LEO witnesses the physical description she gave was off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member