CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & g/f Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't know the seating arrangement in the back of the van, might have no seats or a bed or who knows. the back door with the window broken out, that side has to open first before the other side can. I could see one of them trying to get out and shoving that door so hard the window broke from the inside.

Is it anyone else, or does one of the missing teens look like the sketch made of the person seen arguing with the deceased couple on the night of the murder?

Entertain this idea: Teens come across the couple, either something unfolded or they just decided to murder them. At some point, they come across the second person, murder him, burn out their own car and steal the now-deceased person's vehicle...

Seems kind of likely, albeit morbid and negative...

Perhaps someone murdered them, intending to steal the van, but it wouldn't start.

Police say link ‘possible’ between northern B.C. double murder, missing teens, dead man
Sarah MacDonald @smacdonald__
#BREAKING: @BCRCMP tell us "it is possible" that the same person, or persons, who murdered Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese, could have also killed the deceased individual located near the vehicle of the two missing young men from #Vancouver Island. @GlobalBC

Now the question @rdayaglobal is asking: are we dealing with a potential serial killer? @BCRCMP responding now. They are now walking back previous reassurances that there is no alleged serial killer at work. @GlobalBC

I feel like the link between the two is that they have the same killers. And I think the killers might be the "missing" teens. They killed the couple on the evening of July 14th, then killed the second person on July 19th. Burnt out their car at the scene and took the victim's car.....

Is it anyone else, or does one of the missing teens look like the sketch made of the person seen arguing with the deceased couple on the night of the murder?

Missing teens: https://static.ffx.io/images/$zoom_1.131,$multiply_1,$ratio_1.776846,$width_1059,$x_0,$y_0/t_crop_custom/w_1024/q_86,f_auto/e6ce6ab9858031edf503a133223e4cac8e030712

Person of Interest Sketch: https://assets.vancouverisawesome.c...ORT_NELSON_2019-1416_COMPOSITE_SKETCH_web.jpg

Entertain this idea: Teens come across the couple, either something unfolded or they just decided to murder them. At some point, they come across the second person, murder him, burn out their own car and steal the now-deceased person's vehicle...

Its not just you, I was also thinking that the sketch resembles one of the missing teens, especially if we can assume that the teen's beard has grown in thicker since being on the road. Makes you wonder if there is a connection and the teens are culprits not victims.

There’s a brief video of the crime scene on this link.

Video taken at 3:00 pm on July 16, 2019 shows RCMP at a crime scene near the Liard Hot Springs in B.C. The bodies of Chynna Deese, 24, of Charlotte, N.C., and Lucas Fowler, a 23-year-old from Australia, were discovered around 7:20 a.m. on July 15 along the Alaska Highway, 20 kilometres south of Liard Hot Springs.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...ead-british-columbia-alaska-highway-1.5220377

Thank you! Large crime scene. We can see the rear window in these photos. It looks like the entire window is pretty much missing, and what is left is shattered or fractured.

From your link:

upload_2019-7-22_19-31-48.png

upload_2019-7-22_19-32-22.png

Its not just you, I was also thinking that the sketch resembles one of the missing teens, especially if we can assume that the teen's beard has grown in thicker since being on the road. Makes you wonder if there is a connection and the teens are culprits not victims.
I have entertained the idea about the missing teens as well...

There’s a brief video of the crime scene on this link.

Video taken at 3:00 pm on July 16, 2019 shows RCMP at a crime scene near the Liard Hot Springs in B.C. The bodies of Chynna Deese, 24, of Charlotte, N.C., and Lucas Fowler, a 23-year-old from Australia, were discovered around 7:20 a.m. on July 15 along the Alaska Highway, 20 kilometres south of Liard Hot Springs.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...ead-british-columbia-alaska-highway-1.5220377

This video shows the crime scene very well, and clearly shows that the van was in no manner blocking the road (which has been debated extensively here). It was completely, well off the roadway. This possibly means that there is a lesser probability that this was a road rage killing.

Last edited:

Yep - that's exactly what I am getting at. I think the teens are the culprits, not victims. Makes sense really...

Police say link ‘possible’ between northern B.C. double murder, missing teens, dead man
#BREAKING: @BCRCMP tell us "it is possible" that the same person, or persons, who murdered Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese, could have also killed the deceased individual located near the vehicle of the two missing young men from #Vancouver Island. @GlobalBC

Now the question @rdayaglobal is asking: are we dealing with a potential serial killer? @BCRCMP responding now. They are now walking back previous reassurances that there is no alleged serial killer at work. @GlobalBC

things that make you go HMMMMMM o_O now, maybe they're just backpedaling because they realized they spoke too soon and don't actually know, but this is interesting.

Thank you! Large crime scene. We can see the rear window in these photos. It looks like the entire window is pretty much missing, and what is left is shattered or fractured.

From your link:

View attachment 194475

View attachment 194476

Here's another. There were more orange evidence markers scattered down the hill from the back of the van. Quite a few.

Attachments

• snapshotFowlerDeeseBC.jpg
    snapshotFowlerDeeseBC.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 82
Perhaps someone murdered them, intending to steal the van, but it wouldn't start.
It was a junker from the eighties. It's not really a prize. Also this is in the middle of nowhere. The person would have already had a vehicle to get there and then leave. I don't understand what the motivation would be.

It was a junker from the eighties. It's not really a prize. Also this is in the middle of nowhere. The person would have already had a vehicle to get there and then leave. I don't understand what the motivation would be.
who knows what personal items could have been in it, there could be value there. the van itself would stick out anywhere it was driven.

Has there been any word on search parties for the missing teens? I haven't hears anything. It makes me wonder if police suspect that the teens are hiding, rather than missing.

jmo, respectfully ackowledging that the teens are victims at the point

Missing teens: https://static.ffx.io/images/$zoom_1.131,$multiply_1,$ratio_1.776846,$width_1059,$x_0,$y_0/t_crop_custom/w_1024/q_86,f_auto/e6ce6ab9858031edf503a133223e4cac8e030712

Person of Interest Sketch: https://assets.vancouverisawesome.c...ORT_NELSON_2019-1416_COMPOSITE_SKETCH_web.jpg

yes, i had the same thought as well, but i also want to keep in mind the circumstances here. The 2 boys are missing so maybe our brains are more inclined to find similarities between them and the sketch. If their pictures were included with pictures of a number of other men and we didn't know they were missing, would we still think one of them resembled the sketch? I'm just doubtful of myself seeing a similarity because we know they are unaccounted for and my brain thinking it all connects together versus if i do truly in fact see a resemblance...know what i mean?

Really wish we had an age range of the POI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaGitana